• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Everyone should thank Sanchaz for being Sanchaz and buy him a drink next time they see him. Way to bring laughter and joy to my dreary, rainy, two-exam looming morning.

This one's for you!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So we're prob looking at Dec 3rd for the next tourney, does that work for everyone? Sam, are you gonna run the next one?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Just tell me when the date is.
december 3rd sounds perfect, right before finals, and after midterms. or the week before, either way I will talk to the chicago to make sure it's not on the same day as their smashing grounds/don't blink don't care tourney.

Have a $3 venue fee enforced so that peeps can help me out with pizza. include free pizza in the title sounding even more badass, along with ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3, EVEN MORE BROKEN. (I know who the best character is for sure already, by far)

Standard toaster: madison campus.

I'll see if milwaukee shoryken will be interested in comimg, I haven't given up.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Erik, see if December 3rd is available and report back in a few days. Also ask if Liz Waters funds catered events so we can maybe save some money (I know the room costs $150, but I think it's free if you order $150 of food) .

G

genkaku

geeze, how early do you have to get your ticket before the bus to madison isn't expensive?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
xeylode: they were mashing, really fricken fast for that to happen, like you have to hit light every 4-5 frames, otherwise you get hit.

Coffee is the best the drink ever, no bad matchups

I hate the taste of coffee so much I cannot tell if the energy boost is worth it.
Proper sleep and water da best!

To Sam and Matt,
We can grab Carson's Upper Gulley for a tournament on December 3rd if you want.

I wonder what adverse effects are result of draining ones own vitality by drinking their own soul? Having a black colored soul is irrelevant.

Alright, I'll go and reserve December 3rd for the usual time 11am to 11pm?

ORLY

Smash Master
ATTENTION: FROOTLOOP / MUNDUNGU: PLEASE TEXT ME IMMEDIATELY RE: riding to The Big House

thank youuuuuuu

Top Bottom