• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
It's nice because you don't have to leave until like 2 in the afternoon. Or the night before I could stay at my parent's house and not leave until 5 lol.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Quaz
Heat
Webster heeeey any of u guysss in kenosha im ready to play yall in melee or brawl, i finally found someone in my area hit me up asap unless yall weak lol

ORLY

Smash Master
i just thought of the perfect job for sanchaz

he should be a clerk at the dmv

trollin' people every day

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Ggs to everyone at Chris's tonight, it was good to see everyone again. Good to meet you Geo, I hope you stick with it.

Thanks a ton to ORLY for hosting, it definitely made my trip today a lot better.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Would anyone be interested in playing at my place tonight? Reply here and I'll check back or just text/call me to figure out details.

vintage

Smash Cadet
I would poke fun of the fact that you work on a Saturday, but then again I'm going to be working tomorrow, so I really can't say anything. :p

Top Bottom