• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hey theres a fest in oshkosh wi this saturday. pm me for the deetz
omg omg omg omg omg omg. STEVE YOUR SIGNATURE! you killed wesker! holy ******* **** . how? wesker is such a badass and you destroyed him! this earns some sort of mega ultra ********* SHOT%.

john!

Smash Hero
the following is an actual phone conversation between sanchaz and myself that took place earlier today:

me: hello?
sanchaz: hey john, wanna go to a concert today?
me: what
sanchaz: wait, is this john from smash?
me: yes
sanchaz: oh... well then, wanna go to a smashfest today?
me: what

10 minutes later i get a text from sanchaz

sanchaz: umad?

That whole post really makes my impatience for the summer to be over even greater. I miss being back in Madison. I think I owe Sanchaz some Nachos when I get back.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
awwwww thx xeylode and john. nachoos at our 1st madison fest. :).

hey guys, cool idea . when I was surfing on ebay, I came across europe's version of melee. I'm bidding on it, and the auction doesn't end until next week, should be fun to try out

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
awwwww thx xeylode and john. nachoos at our 1st madison fest. :).

hey guys, cool idea . when I was surfing on ebay, I came across europe's version of melee. I'm bidding on it, and the auction doesn't end until next week, should be fun to try out
You know you can't play that on an American Gamecube....right...?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
omg 11am, alright. I maybe super tired but i'm always sleepy. sure I can bring ps3 and marvel. however, again I don't have a ps3 contollor for mvc3. I perform shoryuken motions on it, :(. but will need to borrow from one or spikes. sam, please bring a gamecube contollor.

I don't want to buy anything until I receive my aid for school, stupid landlord wanting half of a month rent. so I'll be able to have my own contollors september 1st. thank you peeps for letting me borrow contollors, money has been tight

I'll look for a japanese or pal gamecube so we can play pal melee our first/second smashfest in september.

Top Bottom