• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

I need to check when classes start. Maybe it is freshman only, but I thought all dorm residence got a week before classes started.

You should start telling me what I am supposed to do to get our venue Sam. You never really told me the details. Mostly just talk to someone over at Liz. The sooner I can get it in the better.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
As soon as you can, talk to Corin, the residence life coordinator (her office is right next to the front desk). Tell her you'd like to reserve upper Carson's (you may need to wait until the dorm org sign-up thing a week after you move in) and she should give you a sheet to fill out. I already have one filled out, so I can just give you that one.

vintage

Smash Cadet
As soon as you can, talk to Corin, the residence life coordinator (her office is right next to the front desk). Tell her you'd like to reserve upper Carson's (you may need to wait until the dorm org sign-up thing a week after you move in) and she should give you a sheet to fill out. I already have one filled out, so I can just give you that one.
Where is upper Carson's? I'm not a student, so I basically just know that the campus is downtown, lol.

If it helps you can tell me in relation to the terrace which I've been to a couple of times.

EDIT: Nvm, saw your Madison WI Smashfest post. Just tell me where you live / where to park my car. :p

Wafles

Smash Lord
Spikes previously announced August 13th as the next fest date. That's too short notice for me to get off of work so we're bumping it back to the 20th.

Any conflicts with this date?

Bets

Smash Journeyman
you're in.

when are yo usually free to play anyways? We outta get some games in sometime soon.
i'm down to play all day, erryday.

well... maybe not all day. >_>

just hit me up via aim or cell phone

cell: 650 2387379
aim: jyustinkyu

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ingn is thetbest s and skiler is a aana aat. taken it ot

'elet me combine thes miels ; .wr . mwr lw let me combien adn sete whtat this does. othats tehc

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
on sat i won a smash tournament at some game store up in green bay and bought a $60 bottle of vodka with my prize money, then i streamed a drunk *** blast corps 100%. i took a shot for every promotion, theres like 16 of them... amazing night

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Hey guys I heard that you were having a fest on the 20th. I wish I could come but I can't. Good news is sounds like a lot of MN is interested in going.

The other good news:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Sigh...birthday done. Focus on school and moving. But...idk. Feels like I'm missing something. I think it would be nice when I move in the house just to sit back, relax, and enjoy some skeletor, with some dragonberry, :).

If anyone is in Madison august 15th, call my regular cell, 414 544 1401, otherwise, one more week of Milwaukee :(. And hello John u mAdtown. Lolilololololololololololol

:phone:

Bets

Smash Journeyman
I'm fiending smash.

anyone down to play at my house today? i live in Milwaukee

[if people decide to come, they'd have to bring at least 1 tv.]

hit me up

my number is 6502387379

Bets

Smash Journeyman
LOOOL MY BAD

i was sleeping >_>