• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm so sad that I couldn't go to anime milwaukee guys, the stupid protest at the capitol prevented the buses going to milwaukee from madison, I was in literally in tears, I had my goofy dr fetus plastic head with the suit. well.....maybe I can go to something else as dr fetus...I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything. is their another anime thing coming up soon?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I'm so sad that I couldn't go to anime milwaukee guys, the stupid protest at the capitol prevented the buses going to milwaukee from madison, I was in literally in tears, I had my goofy dr fetus plastic head with the suit. well.....maybe I can go to something else as dr fetus...I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything. is their another anime thing coming up soon?
http://kitsunekon.com/

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
In my quest to get my money's worth out of super meat boy, I'm now ranked 162 on the global leaderboards. I'm guessing there's less than 30 seconds left to improve over the 250 timed levels and I'd conservatively put myself at top 10 with glitched records taken out. I still hate this game.

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm not WI but I should be going along with Raid who will be back in town

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
5 dollar mm sometime, whole game, start to finish?
its already been established i suck balls doing worlds at a time. id rather you try to beat my individual level times :bee: but i guess it does sound kinda fun. do you mean new game and do everything including dark, or just light world no bosses?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
its already been established i suck balls doing worlds at a time. id rather you try to beat my individual level times :bee: but i guess it does sound kinda fun. do you mean new game and do everything including dark, or just light world no bosses?
I'm prepared to do all of the game, including the dark world ending, not cotten alley though since it seems to be a bonus part of the game, however if thats too long, light world ending would be good enough.

Complete the game as fast as possible with one of the two endings, so the entire time the concept of risking yourself to get a better time or dying becomes a lot more nerve biting.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Dam Steve, you're channeling your SMB hate into some great times. I think I might start playing PC after I finish up the dreaded world 5, naija is a bit more fun than I thought it would be.

Sanchaz, I'd be up for a speed run race. New file, start to finish? We'll have to do this at SMYM.

chansen

Smash Lord
dude, ics are totally broken as hell, even that guy related to their creation was like, "**** is too pro."

Wavedash down smash?

Any way, this song.

After that, I just started merderin.

Get on my level, top percentage in this *****.

V1P3Rleader

Smash Rookie
I'm in Wisconsin if there's ever any good tournaments going on.

I'm considering running my own tournament. >_>

I'd probably be listed under the Waukesha area, if I had to choose.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
That's a pretty good area for smashers nowadays. Sync and Quaz are having bi-weekly smashfests on weekends in Milwaukee if you want to meet some people in the area.

You would definitely get most of WI to show up for your tournament if you hosted one, and maybe a lot of Chi Town too. If you get a venue settled and a date, us old vets would be more than willing to help out.

p.s. this is all referring to Melee. I'm not sure if there is a brawl scene around anymore or not.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah I've branded Waukesha as Brawl-land but if you're interested in playing Melee you're in the RIGHT place!
The whole two still active people in Waukesha. :p

Alright what would you run there, if you did run it I could either help out and go to them if you did.

Wafles

Smash Lord

The WI thread is primarily melee, most of the brawl people keep to the tourney threads, and whatnot. Most of the tourneys for brawl/melee that are local are in Racine, usually monthlies I think. The melee turnout is usually small, but eh.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
god I could have slept through that exam and aced it. it was for an upper level economics course and one of the questions was, verbatim, "How will a change in the price of green beans affect the attendance levels of major leage baseball games?"

sanchaz

Smash Lord
god I could have slept through that exam and aced it. it was for an upper level economics course and one of the questions was, verbatim, "How will a change in the price of green beans affect the attendance levels of major leage baseball games?"
i don't think it would, dare i ask whats the answer

Top Bottom