• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Snake is definitely a ton of fun, I do think his F-Smash needs a small buff, either to make it faster or more powerful. Other than that, it's very well done.

Xtra, if you want to plan a fest for a weekend, a lot of us from Madison could probably make it up there. Just let us know when you're around (I won't be around during the week this week).

Yamitsuki

Smash Cadet
Single frame charge release and a hitbox that beats out pretty much every recovery going for the ledge. I don't know. I do not think it needs any changes.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
i played project M and had a blast but i found a very weird marth momentum glitch, go to final destination and up-b to about mid length of the height of his up-b, if you hold right he'll slide half way across the stage, unless this was an intentional physic (which would be very weird) just as a report, i've done this numerous times so it wasn't just a weird coincidence

also i had a one time happening upon an invisible ceiling glitch from snakes C4 when on the top platform of battlefield

:3 i'll report more if i find anything lol

More: when playing on fourside regardless of where you stand of the ufo if on it you'll warp to the center of it when it dissapears

sanchaz

Smash Lord
vino: sure, we should figure out like have a smashfest, and have someone livestream so we know when an interestring match is coming up

GODDAMIT SINK. first john's changes his number, and now you too, you people need to inform other smashers on number changes, because I need to know if your going to dig the super meat boy costume. Hint: find a red m/m costume and ta da.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
is he an old school smasher? :(
Jett was the most handsome dog in the world

He had a lot of old school smash history. Jett was like the state smash mascot. WI's biggest tournament ever was named after him. He's at the top of the all time MW dog tier list with Giga Bowser, Chewy, and biL's dog that charges up barks, projectile **** onto Shredmaster Jr, and took a ride on the doomtrain to green bay (forgot his name but his accomplishments precede him). Jett did not bark, but yodel. He will be missed :(

john!

Smash Hero
Jett was the most handsome dog in the world

He had a lot of old school smash history. Jett was like the state smash mascot. WI's biggest tournament ever was named after him. He's at the top of the all time MW dog tier list with Giga Bowser, Chewy, and biL's dog that charges up barks, projectile **** onto Shredmaster Jr, and took a ride on the doomtrain to green bay (forgot his name but his accomplishments precede him). Jett did not bark, but yodel. He will be missed :(
that was beautiful

john!

Smash Hero
vino: sure, we should figure out like have a smashfest, and have someone livestream so we know when an interestring match is coming up

GODDAMIT SINK. first john's changes his number, and now you too, you people need to inform other smashers on number changes, because I need to know if your going to dig the super meat boy costume. Hint: find a red m/m costume and ta da.
i never changed my number wtf lol

chansen

Smash Lord
actually just got my live account and my roomie is getting mvc3. so yeah, my gt is big bindle, and its funna be awesome.

sidenote: any bad company players? and anybody with SSFIV should add me too.

RIP Jett, you were an awesome dog. So much yodeling.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Thanks for all the kind words guys it eases the pain of losing a loved one :(

moving on tho :pikachu2: mvc3 might be fun lol maybs ill get it. i got a bbuy gift card sittin in me wallet

Mundungu

Smash Lord
My XBL name is Mopjoyovans. I might be up for some SFIV sometimes chansen, but I'm not a big fan of the game. I'll definitely be up for playing marvel 2 or 3 though.

Spikes, I just beat 4-20X using your strat. If you take a huge risk at the end and go straight for nana (or wtf her name is) you can shave off a bunch of time.

chansen

Smash Lord
This

And hell yeah her name is nana.
totally adding you dungle. dont worry Im not all that into ssf4, mor bc2 and doaxbv2.

drunk, no backspace. ten points to gryffindor.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
thanks web :(

jason peep the global leaderboards. care to see how low dis **** can go!?

also: anime milwaukee today, maximum hype achieved

Dragmire

Smash Lord
anime milwaukee was great hugging bil for like 2 mins was great, too bad i couldnt find steve also lol sago "what are you some chobits thingy?" but i got madd love for my endrace costume

ggs $65 + tax hatsune plushie X33

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't go ppl. I've been spending my money and time on...well, not video games lol. And yeah my speedrun on 6-3X is terrible. Didn't know about the shortcut jump at the end! Try to beat my 5-19X though. I'll just keep challenging you until you're #1 in a game you hate, Spikes. ;) I'm pretty sure any speedrun you want to do better on you will, considering my fingers force me to spend about 5x as much time on really precise button/keyboard combinations than yours do. I'm going for achievements, because in Super Meat Boy my best skill is my consistency in finishing levels normally. Still working on Maggot Boy...the Rapture stages are SO long!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I need to go to Anime Milwaukee one year and see what all the fuss is about. But Anime Central will be where I be this year. Hope to see some of you there.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Anime Milwaukee was kind of disappointing for me. I didn't get to talk any **** in video game tournaments, I didn't dress up as anything, and you know what, I don't think I saw a single honest-to-god Catgirl the entire time.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
This con was drenched in jank. idk if the previous Anime Milwaukees were as bad, but I'd recommend Daisho or Geekkon over Milwaukee if you go to one (those are the only ones I've been to). Those at least have apealling events that happen when they are supposed to, and don't cost $40 + expensive hotel rates.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
yeah last year was much better, but personally i had a better time cuz i actually had my outfit this time but that's honestly all, that and the game rooms ******** rule of no bags killed it for me imo

Top Bottom