• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

hunger!

Smash Champion
its not like I don't enjoy smash or going to tourneys. Its that I don't like to ENTER tourneys. Cause its pointless to lose to a techy fox/falco/gaymarth every time when I can just play against those characters in friendlies and save myself $10 or $20.
basically what you're saying is that if you don't think you're going to win. never enter a tourney :dizzy:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I think this is due to the lack of the lack of the tentacle.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
What the hell is up with Wisconsin and tenticles?
It's quite evident you're anything but studious when it comes to tentacles. Wisconsin offers less than the minimum allowance for discussion of tentacles, which is an expansive tragedy to say the least.

chansen

Smash Lord
I prefer their competition my self but yes they do own.

On a side note i recently beat earthbound and secret of mana. They were both kinda meh.

chansen

Smash Lord
Welcome to the WI thread, prepare to be amazed.

I saw this crackhead at the bus stop the other day, she was picking up half smoked cigarettes and smoking them. And singing. I had to wait 30 minutes with this sitting next to me. It was pretty awesome in retrospect.

Sago

Smash Lord
who all is going to genesis and how are you geting there because it looks like driving isent a possibility so i was hopeing to book a flight with you someone or something like hunger. Also cosmo if you going for brawl also would you want to team and zicore maybe we could team for melee if i dont find someone out of state

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
why isn't driving a possibility? that's sorta how I was expecting to get there. It'd save like $200 per person in transportation costs and it'd be a cool way to see the country. I guess if I get a sweet job inbetween now and then where I can save up a bunch of cash, I might prefer flying just for the convenience, but I don't see why we couldn't drive there :lick:

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm down for driving, but I don't know about funds. I need to get a job when school ends like, right away for this to be possible. If not, then I'm screwed.

Sago, if I recall correctly, you said you would fly there and just meet our car of 4, and fly back with your 1000000^34 frequent flyer miles =P If that was the case, then myself, spikes, cosmo, and probably hunger would end up driving.

Spikes, seeing the country? Look at what we get to drive through =P Western WI, Southern MN, Iowa, Nebraska...outside of Colorado and possibly Cali, its snorzville =P

Spikes, call me today anytime before noon or after 5. I want to talk to you about this.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Zicore, I've been playing for 6 years "competitively" and I usually get last place at everyone tournament I go to. Hell, I lose to Zelda players simply because I freeze up.

I was playing someone in a lot of friendlies yesterday, and I was winning about 50% of them. Unfortunately, I knew I would have lost about all of them had it been taken seriously. It's kind of a different experience when you're playing in a tourney vs. friendlies, but if you don't want to take the game seriously, I completely understand. Millions of friendlies is better than losing every time, fo sho. Don't expect to be at the top of any PR or anything, though.

chansen

Smash Lord
What the hell is a genesis?

I'm a janitor now... btw. So if anyone asks if you know a janitor that plays smash, now you do.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
I'm gunna try to get there, flying is probably what's going down for me, the scooter isn't the easiest to get in a car.

chansen

Smash Lord
so what the hell is a genesis?

highlights of working as a janitor:
1. Snaggle toothed Jamaican guy who bums me smokes all the time
2. Libertarian conspiracy theorist middle aged mexican guy that nobody but me seems to understand.
3. I'm pretty sure my boss is or was ********. Like, literally.
4. I'm alone my whole shift so i can listen to my ipod and think about falcon combos. and dance. and sing.
5. 3rd shift is a good cop out for almost anything.

Top Bottom