• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Melee is much better then Brawl.

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
Well, this topic is gay for the reason that its gay. The person who made it is probably gay, which gives him the ability to be gay. When melee came out, he was probably gay about it, and that let him be gay in melee. Now he is gay in brawl, so everyone flames him because he is gay, by being gay.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why does this thread exist? This is not even a question that need to be answered in this thread.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
im all for the use of advanced techs, but im ok with them not being in brawl. wavedashing and l canceling greatly improved my game and made me the top melee player among my friends. but brawl will be online which means I dont have to wait for them to get together to fight someone anymore.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So alot of people are excited for Brawl, huh? Well you shouldn't be. It's totally inferior to Melee. I haven't even played and I know this!!

You see Melee had wavedashing and Brawl doesn't have wavedashing making the ability to wavedash impossible and Melee gives you the ability to wavedash which allows you to wavedash unlike Brawl which doesn't let you wavedash because of no wavedash. You see the wavedash exists in Melee because of the wavedash and wavedashing would let you wavedash across the stage by wavedashing unlike in Brawl where you can't wavedash because of the fact that wavedashing no longer exists due to lack of wavedash meaning you cannot wavedash in Brawl because of no wavedash.

This truly is an awful game.
This is why you were banned before...

Lovely

Smash Lord
I can't believe that some people actually found this funny...
Me to, I just read the first page in less than five seconds and saw this thread was a waste of time even reading the first post. So I won't post her anymore.

Top Bottom