• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Link is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotshotScott0007

Smash Cadet
hey i main bowser but i am trying to decide upon few other mains so as to keep opponents guessing i will be going to each character community and asking why that player is good and what is good about them and also what is bad about them please tell me why i should (or shouldn't) consider link as my main. all input would be appreciated but the more detail the better

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
This is on the every board. Link is horrible. We play him because we want to.

Go figure.
It was a matter of time before this got stuck on the Link boards.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Yes power to the crappy character. lol. I like playing as link. Its so gratifying when u pwn like a metaknight with a link. Goes to show u TR4Q.

D

Deleted member

Yes power to the crappy character. lol. I like playing as link. Its so gratifying when u pwn like a metaknight with a link. Goes to show u TR4Q.
that is the gayest saying ever just to tell you

If you play link because he's "good" you are mentally ********

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
link is good (to play with) because you can keep the enemy away from you... and constantly damage your opponent untill you feel like going into combat...

(links bombs suck really bad im going to post a thread about this...)

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
link is better than metaknight cause he's god tier and MK is bottom of bottom tier.

metaknight attacks way too slow and link's speed and excellent recovery help him

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
I mean Link is alright if you want to play a character that requires 100% of your concentration and if you **** up it could be your death. He has pretty decent projectiles and reach though. A lot of his moves aren't all that slow, like I can get my fsmash off before a lot of Characters', example Ness, but it isn't very fast compared to Lucas or Wolf? Link is a pretty balanced character with a very bad recovery, if you do not learn how to use his bad recovery really really well, you won't make it very far.

Link is alright, he is probably pretty bad considering the time i have put into him though, but thats our Link! I win more with Metaknight and I have played him maybe 1/100th of the games? So, I think Link has potential, but its a whole lot of work. His spot dodge is good though :o

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Link's a terrible character, I hate him. Why would they ever put him in this game? He's a bad idea altogether and frankly I hate him. I hate you too for being an idiot and thinking otherwise. Seriously, stop posting, no one wants to read your utterly worthless garbage.

BullseyeXD

Smash Rookie
umm guys... he's spamming. He's posted this on almost all of the character boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom