• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why isn't this in a combo vid yet

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
well chu is soo amazing nobody has time to see all his amazing combos And he is famous as Ice climbers and as a beast jughead

rhan

Smash Hero
Ye Jerk.

You know what's slightly depressing... Young Link combo videos aren't as exciting as others... :(

Someone needs to come with random Young Link EPICNESS!

rhan

Smash Hero
You just can't see how evil it is. Who charges a D-Smash right in front of someone???? Then releases it when they try to flee? It's basically an intimidation thing. All Azen had to do was either Shield grab or Up B out of shield. But apparently he was in so much fear that he froze.

Mindgames my friend.

Mindgames.......

Skyson

Smash Ace
Ye Jerk.

You know what's slightly depressing... Young Link combo videos aren't as exciting as others... :(

Someone needs to come with random Young Link EPICNESS!

Totally needs a giant Young Link combolation [wordplay, ohoho] video of Smashboards' YL players.

If one cannot create exceptional epic, then it shall take the force of many!

rhan

Smash Hero
That's a good idea. I might actually get bored enough to throw together a combo video. Kinda like how the "Chain of Destiny" was with Aniki and Germ. Except a MONSTER MASH of Young Link's. It'll turn out great.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I was working on collecting videos from the YL video thread right now. Amongst realizing how awesome some YL players are that I've never watched before, I've got "some" clips. I have no editing skills though, so maybe I could just send a bunch of the taken clips to someone else. idk.

rhan

Smash Hero
Cool. I wish I pulled off something amazing with Young Link. My editing skills are ok. I know how to work Window's Movie Maker. Nothing more though.... What other Video Editing programs are there out there? Never mind I'm just gonna google....

My new goal. DO something amazing for that video! :D

Skyson

Smash Ace
rofl, probably more than I can say. I lost my **** when I figured out how to up-b cancel on the edge. I have pretty much nothing as far as awesome comboing and such. It's just a way to admire, I guess. xD

Top Bottom