• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Plank still allowed to go to tournaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
even so...

idk if this is 100% true, but ive seen Ally post multiple times saying that Plank bought himself a car ....

if what he's saying is true then that ***** doesnt deserve any pity

ALLYKNIGHT please confirm or deny this statement
What? That's ridiculous, I certainly hope that this is not true.

Luma

Smash Lord
srsly m2k, stop making every ****ing thread about you, and stop argueing like a friggn 12-year old kid -.-

frotaz37

Smash Lord
So let me get this straight....

Dude opts to avoid jail and lawsuits rather than pay kids money for winning at a video game. Therefore, he is a bad person who should be banned from attending tournaments?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Grow up.

srsly m2k, stop making every ****ing thread about you, and stop argueing like a friggn 12-year old kid -.-
This. For the love of god, this.

Hax

Smash Champion
So let me get this straight....

Dude opts to avoid jail and lawsuits rather than pay kids money for winning at a video game. Therefore, he is a bad person who should be banned from attending tournaments?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Grow up.
people like you + whoever still lets plank attend their tournaments are perfect examples of why i've given up on this community. i'm not even gonna begin to explain

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You could actually make the argument that the people who crowded the rooms were the thieves.

I mean, if we're going to point fingers.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What is this thread?

Don't make threads like this.

It's up to TO's who they want and who they don't want at tournaments.

Also: He hasn't bought anything since P5, the hotel took the money to cover costs

M2k stop posting things like that about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom