• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why is Mr.C so good?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I agree with everything except what a crap dair ==. A crap dair is dairing and not fastfalling. A good dair is short hopping dairing, then fastfalling in the middle of the dair. It takes no extra time, and means you have the hitbox out longer.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh...mr. c and anyone in this thread, could you please click the link on my sig and give me praise and/or critiques of my falco. it seems like most of you all know what you are talking about. thanks in advance.

Mr.C

Smash Master
from the looks of it your a good falco player =] just dont upsmash so much.

also vs sheik when you dairshine then fulljump and try to shine again because he stayed in the shield, sheik is able to uair you while your coming down, so if your dair shine doesnt hit in the air back off and laser or something then try again later.

your a top player in az and doing very well vs omar which is a badass sheik so gj lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you for that Mr. C, I appreciate that and I'll keep what you said in mind about fighting a gay sheik.

Texas needs to play against AZ soon somehow.

But enough about me, back to the thread at hand, Mr. C. is too good. Just post any future comments in my thread because it's Mr. C's thread, not mine. :laugh:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
actually i've never seen him or played him. I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. It's fun. Plus what he says is true.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Isn't idolizing someone for no reason fun? Mr. C for Brawl!

Special attack Moveset:
B-Summon Ten level 9 Falcos
Bside-attach puppet strings to control Falco's at will
Bup-Falco ladder. The ultimate recovery
Bdown-Arwing powerz

PS: I tried doing the non-sucky dair attack every now and then, and my opponent totally got mindgamed because he was used to everyone doing it the noob way. Thanks Mr.C!

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Isn't idolizing someone for no reason fun? Mr. C for Brawl!

Special attack Moveset:
B-Summon Ten level 9 Falcos
Bside-attach puppet strings to control Falco's at will
Bup-Falco ladder. The ultimate recovery
Bdown-Arwing powerz

PS: I tried doing the non-sucky dair attack every now and then, and my opponent totally got mindgamed because he was used to everyone doing it the noob way. Thanks Mr.C!
lol nice move set.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Ok take my word for it Mr.C is to ****ing good :) :) :) <3 Mr.C Oh btw Mr.C I may not be able to go to the Dpad tourny *crys* I will play you some other time tough I want a rematch :)

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
If many people think JF sucks, then doesn't that mean that he sucks ARC ?

Anyways, everyone read the Wj, Mrc, the DP expedition thread. His pwnage will be proven there.

Mr.C

Smash Master
moggie jf loses to people i can 4 stock

he also gets 4 stocked by people im even or very close to even to.

tarheeljks, i wasnt joking.
the small platforms are a very strong advantage for falco, he makes it so the opponent cannot move at all. dair on the platform fall through etcetc every platform = 2-3 more attacks then usually that cannot be shield grabbed etc its a short level so falco can follow up very easily and get low % spike kills
most people think these days if falco isnt ona level where he can laser spam he auto loses,
falco is close to the best in the game, having lasers is an added bonus for all the other **** that he can do.

I love when marth players counter pick fod cause they dont relize how well falco does on that stage, so well the game starts and marth already lost a stock =]

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
MrC!!!

I agree with Kyle, there are 3 tournies this month. SOmehting will be recorded.
BTW< do I do that crappy dair thingy? If so, correct me next time I come over.

Also, SHO UP! lolz, I was at yo house watching crappy basic cable...

Mr.C

Smash Master
PPPPPPPFTTTT im going lol
but im prolly only using mario and a few other chars

i will not be using marth, falco, fox, sheik.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
moggie jf loses to people i can 4 stock

he also gets 4 stocked by people im even or very close to even to.

tarheeljks, i wasnt joking.
the small platforms are a very strong advantage for falco, he makes it so the opponent cannot move at all. dair on the platform fall through etcetc every platform = 2-3 more attacks then usually that cannot be shield grabbed etc its a short level so falco can follow up very easily and get low % spike kills
most people think these days if falco isnt ona level where he can laser spam he auto loses,
falco is close to the best in the game, having lasers is an added bonus for all the other **** that he can do.

I love when marth players counter pick fod cause they dont relize how well falco does on that stage, so well the game starts and marth already lost a stock =]
haaaaah good point. yeah after i thought about it it made a lot more sense. it was just that so many people claim fd is his best stage. question though: is fod still as good if you can't waveland?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Yes, Falco and Marth are known to be my best.

But im also known to have a **** load of other good characters because I think its nub to only abuse top tier.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Yes, Falco and Marth are known to be my best.

But im also known to have a **** load of other good characters because I think its nub to only abuse top tier.
Understandable, but if the high tiers are the only people that appeal to you , then i guess you can't realy do anything about it.

Flak

Smash Cadet
mastergary: pc chris is better than bombsoldier. its not all about looking cool.... MiNdGaMeS.

oh, and how is fountain of dreams falco's best stage? was that a joke or what? i always didn't like it because the moving platforms messed up SHL and make it harder to pillar. if you weren't joking please explain. thanks :)

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
1. you dont know that pc chris is better than bombsoldier until they play.

2. he already explained that.

hey mr. c, why is dairing early a crap dair? how does it matter if you dair after the ff?

MasterGary

Smash Ace
what did i say about looking cool? and i didint say anything about pc chris or bomb soldier. and no matter what anywun says ill still think that bombsoldier is the best.

Mr.C

Smash Master
1. you dont know that pc chris is better than bombsoldier until they play.

2. he already explained that.

hey mr. c, why is dairing early a crap dair? how does it matter if you dair after the ff?
when you jump and dair early your daerial has very little lag
but that little lag still allows everyone to grab you, fox to upsmash out of shield etcetc

so when you jump fast then dair it reduces the lag of the aerial like 100%

jumping and instantly dairing will almost always get u grabbed.

its kinda hard to explain on the net
but if u watch videos and notice the people who are not doing a shffl correctly tend to be grabbed more, their aerials look slower.

------------------------------------------
everyone should know this

bthrow to a fox that di's wrong you can fsmash him.
which means if he di's wrong from a bthrow off the edge its usually a free death.
ok heres the plan
back throw even if the fox di's correctly which most will do, if they are pros
fsmash anyways just incase (remember this is when u bthrow him off the stage.)
if the fsmash doesnt connect the fox has two choices.
1. to jump back to dodge your fsmash and illusion/firefox, which is very predictable meaning dsmash/dair etcetc
2. jump up and away from your fsmash which you can follow up with hitting him off the stage again.

this is easy, keeps the person in pressure and almost will always get you a cheap easy low % kill.

also this works on most chars

you can also bthrow fsmash vs chars like sheik/marth/cf
forcing them to waste their jump to dodge it

lost jump = ****ed

mindgames son

McDOOMHeart

Smash Cadet
Good stuff Mr.C. Got any advice for Ledge Hoped double laser uses? Like doing the nice bombsoldier ones (the two where one is right behind the other low to the ground) and the high-ish then low laser? I notice that doing the first mentioned lets them recover faster (or maybe my timing is off) but the latter i see more pros do and thus granting them better folow ups (grabs, shine, etc) I would really like to hear your thoughts on this. Oh and are you going to EVO South?

Mr.C

Smash Master
well, the way i do ledge hoped lasers is to drop down further then normal
then waste your double jump and instantly start smashing b, this will usually have the lasers right next to each other.

never try to lhdl if your opponent is in hitting range, fox can easily nair, marth can fsmash etc...

personally if i hit with both lasers insted of rushing in and risk being hit/grabbed I continue to laser intill they make a mistake, unless ofcourse they are close enough for you to easily follow up with a dair/nair/grab etc.

and yes i will be at evo south =]

Mr.C

Smash Master
yes evo south is a tournament.

evo is like MLG but for fighting games, and since MLG dropped smash evo picked it up
evo south will be held in Austin, Texas.

top 8 will get invites to the championship in Vegas.

http://evo2k.com/

Top Bottom