• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why is Mr.C so good?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Ive been asking myself this question all my life.

but now I have to atleast add something to this thread so I dont get warned!!! =)!

no one dair tech follows these days? do it.. it pwns !!!!! LOL

-crapp dairs suxkxxx

crap dair = the ones you do as soon as you jump cause u teh suck if u do those.

but i mean correctly shffld dairs jump - fastfall- dair pwntime

perfect examples of what not to do. "CRAP SHFFLS" LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40dZyosXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLRmJLRK_vE&mode=related&search=

-laser + jab pwns use it

-mrc is amazing at smash

-people waste to much time trying to "bombsoldier" combo when they are easily Diable
but to bad everyone sux and cant DI LOL

-Fountain of Dreams is falcos best level.

-quit trying to approach wid shffld uairs when the person is on the ground LOL

-Dashizwiz is goooooooooooooooooood LOL

-jc shine out of shield = pwntime

-hochiminh shoot a load on your chin

-learn to ps uptilt ...ty

-mrc is really amazing

-flt will **** the next mlg season

-jabs pwn

--------------------

kk now since ive shared my secrets yall are prolly 500% better at this game, you can thank me later

kidprecision

Smash Apprentice
Ive been asking myself this question all my life.

but now I have to atleast add something to this thread so I dont get warned!!! =)!

no one dair tech follows these days? do it.. it pwns !!!!! LOL

-crapp dairs suxkxxx

crap dair = the ones you do as soon as you jump cause u teh suck if u do those.

but i mean correctly shffld dairs jump - fastfall- dair pwntime

perfect examples of what not to do. "CRAP SHFFLS" LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40dZyosXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLRmJLRK_vE&mode=related&search=

-laser + jab pwns use it

-mrc is amazing at smash

-people waste to much time trying to "bombsoldier" combo when they are easily Diable
but to bad everyone sux and cant DI LOL

-Fountain of Dreams is falcos best level.

-quit trying to approach wid shffld uairs when the person is on the ground LOL

-Dashizwiz is goooooooooooooooooood LOL

-jc shine out of shield = pwntime

-hochiminh shoot a load on your chin

-learn to ps uptilt ...ty

-mrc is really amazing

-flt will **** the next mlg season

-jabs pwn

--------------------

kk now since ive shared my secrets yall are prolly 500% better at this game, you can thank me later
whats ps up tilt?

Mr.C

Smash Master
I obey Mr.C.

Ftilts are underapreciated.

Pillaring is predictable. Try using side B. pwncombo
yes laser + perfectly spaced ftilts are pwntime, pivot ftilts and jabs are also nice to have

@ kid, ps = powershiled + uptilt

Mr.C

Smash Master
no lol, im a top texas smasher

those vids are examples of what dairs not to do.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well, I think I'm gonna go back to using Falco, just because if this thread. Thanks Mr.C.

And: We need a Mr.C power level guide for Falco.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree with every point you made except two...that Mr. C is too good and your argument about how shuffled uairs on a grounded opponent is bad.

Spamming that attack, yes it is bad. However, throwing it in once in a while is good because a lot of times opponents naturally don't expect it to be l cancelled because it's such a goofy move to use. They attempt to shieldgrab you and you surprise them with a shine. They always look for the nair to shine or dair to shine but uair to shine? Not as often.

Mr.C

Smash Master
falco has 3 unsafe aerials

fair, uair and bair when approaching

why would anyone want to run in with a uair when your 100% safe if you shffl correctly with a dair/nair?

and yes jumping and using your dair instantly does make a huge difference
a difference so big that fox can shield upsmash falcos dair if not shffl'd correctly.

you try to dair my shield how those peeps were in the vid you will be upsmashed 50%of the time lol

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Mr.C.

I didn't know I was in this thread lol. Good points though :chuckle:.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I agree =)

also s.o.s it has been a while since weve seen eachother play, but my falco is hardcore now mang LOL its like wtf just happened? ooooohhh mr.c just did a 0-death combo within 2 seconds idk how? but mr.c did it cause mr.c is amazing. I got 100% smarter and 100% faster and smash LOL but still im 8? in rankings? LOL I beat ray in the last major tourney and he has never gotten top 5 in tx smash and hes #7, Im 2-1 over smiles in wins and usually place the same or better and hes 6 LOL I PWN IDK LOL IVE PLACED LIKE TOP 5 AT EVERY TEXAS TOURNEY IN THE PAST 2 YEARS LOL cept like 2-3 and that was when i didnt play for liek 2 months and i was doing bad but i came back and im teh win, SOS I LOVE U LOL COME BACK TO TEXAS but they all pwn so all is well.

-also another falco trick i guess when you upthrow a marth etc anychar of mid weight, fake jumping up so he aerials or wastes a jump when hes coming back down gg.

Dopey

Smash Lord
mrc is the pwn. i must secks him. btw that sig is almost as disturbing as joshu's lol

Mr.C

Smash Master
LOL thats not me sry

I only has two vids but not out on the net

them being

(Mr.C/S.o.S) vs (Rob$/Smiles) which we ***** LOL
and "texas crew match" Crystal City (rob$, caveman, smiles, zulu) vs Fat Chicks Need Love 2 (Mr.C who took off 6 stock with Link LOL, S.o.S, Fastliketree, proudlikecow, Dr. Drewthedragon)

both which other Texas peeps have just never put on youtube cause the immense ammount of **** that Mr.C does in these videos.

EDIT: im sry but those were the crappiest smash player ive ever seen lol

Mr.C

Smash Master
nopes =( id like to get my team matchs and crews up but no one has done it yet.

both matchs were recorded like a year ago lol so there really wouldnt be a point of putting them up imo ill have to vid matchs vs flt, xelic or something soon

MasterGary

Smash Ace
nopes =( id like to get my team matchs and crews up but no one has done it yet.

both matchs were recorded like a year ago lol so there really wouldnt be a point of putting them up imo ill have to vid matchs vs flt, xelic or something soon
that seems like a good idea. then we cud see if there is a reason for u to be doing all this bragging.

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
that seems like a good idea. then we cud see if there is a reason for u to be doing all this bragging.
lol, C is effin good dude.

FLT will pwn the next MLG. Too true.

Chang cut through my Falco d-airs with his Falco's u-tilt more than once lol I had no idea that move pwned so much.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
lol, C is effin good dude.

FLT will pwn the next MLG. Too true.

Chang cut through my Falco d-airs with his Falco's u-tilt more than once lol I had no idea that move pwned so much.
im not saying that he's not good . but i havint seem him play and he seems to b bragging alot. i just wanna see a vid of his "skills"

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
C doesn't use Falco on me because he doesn't want to pwn my face in too bad, because Texas needs more pretty smashers. kekekeke

Let's record some **** next time we play robbie...smashfest in austin!!!

Mr.C

Smash Master
im not saying that he's not good . but i havint seem him play and he seems to b bragging alot. i just wanna see a vid of his "skills"
MasterGary I might not have anyone vids of my "skills" well..... im just too good. plain and simple, I wake up in the morning and piss excellence. Im just a extremely good looking American winning machine.

EDIT: kk doh that would be fun =)

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
LOL thats not me sry

I only has two vids but not out on the net

them being

(Mr.C/S.o.S) vs (Rob$/Smiles) which we ***** LOL
and "texas crew match" Crystal City (rob$, caveman, smiles, zulu) vs Fat Chicks Need Love 2 (Mr.C who took off 6 stock with Link LOL, S.o.S, Fastliketree, proudlikecow, Dr. Drewthedragon)

both which other Texas peeps have just never put on youtube cause the immense ammount of **** that Mr.C does in these videos.

EDIT: im sry but those were the crappiest smash player ive ever seen lol
actually the team match vs crystal city was rob$ and caveman which was still a **** lol. n e 1 know how to get a vhs on a pc that way i can upload the match already?

p.s Mr.c is 2 GOOD so Good he makes pc chris's falco piss his pants and Mr.C is so fast he makes bomb soldier look like hes in slow motion.

p.p.s. ok maybe not that much lol

MasterGary

Smash Ace
actually the team match vs crystal city was rob$ and caveman which was still a **** lol. n e 1 know how to get a vhs on a pc that way i can upload the match already?

p.s Mr.c is 2 GOOD so Good he makes pc chris's falco piss his pants and Mr.C is so fast he makes bomb soldier look like hes in slow motion.

p.p.s. ok maybe not that much lol
so ur teling me that mr.c is faster than BOMBSOLDIER? that seems highly unlikely. up till now i havint seen 1 falco that compares to him. but da shizwiz is close. and sum dave guy iv seen playying against ken isint bad either.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
so ur teling me that mr.c is faster than BOMBSOLDIER? that seems highly unlikely. up till now i havint seen 1 falco that compares to him. but da shizwiz is close. and sum dave guy iv seen playying against ken isint bad either.
wow your the definition of NOOB aparently u cant tell the diffrence between a joke and whats factual. Mr.c is good but hes no pc chris or bombsoldier i figured u would realize it was a joke but i guess people are dumber in this world then i thought

MasterGary

Smash Ace
wow your the definition of NOOB aparently u cant tell the diffrence between a joke and whats factual. Mr.c is good but hes no pc chris or bombsoldier i figured u would realize it was a joke but i guess people are dumber in this world then i thought
sigh. i say one thing and the flmaing has to start. why cant people just say sumthing like. he's not that realy that good. oit wus just a joke. sigh.

Top Bottom