• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Melee so fast?

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
melee is fast for the casual people.. to us is like the matrix and the bullet time effect.. also including the cool stuff in fighting XD.

F.uck Yeah!

10moonwalkings!

Bwa

Smash Cadet
I think Im a casual player, and I still prefer melee to brawl cuz it is too fast for me.
What's the point to play a game where you don't need any skill AT ALL to beat someone just cuz he plays a low tiers? In melee you need skill, and it's why it's fun, you CAN always be better. :-)

In brawl, characters are not balanced, people are nerfed to "lolz he chaingrabz with ic hes good", so you must take top tiers, skill does not matter. :/

I like brawl as a casual game, nothing more.

Stev

Smash Ace
melee's only fast when you play it at a competitive level. Look at the scrubs play it casually, who don't know AT's. It's not that fast of a game

Mizar

Smash Ace
melee's only fast when you play it at a competitive level. Look at the scrubs play it casually, who don't know AT's. It's not that fast of a game
Still faster than "brawl pros" though.

Why melee is fast? Its partially game, but mostly the player that is fast.

Top Bottom