• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I Am Amazing and You All Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

I guess I should cut my wrists for not being in college yet.

Sliq, you're a terrible person.

(Good **** on the portfolio, tho'. Very well-done.)

Smooth Criminal

Sliq

Smash Master
I am less fortunate than you; I aspire to study painting at an atelier; portraits and figure studies every day. Design is less important; the field of design, however, is much easier to make cash in.
You do realize that designers also design medical equipment which saves people's lives, right? That's really all Ethicon designs is medical equipment. Also, have you hear of Oxo? They make various products that revolve around allowing those with arthritis to use certain tool like they used to by creating very ergonomic products that don't cause arthritic pain for the user.

Also, you may or may not have noticed that the last project in my portfolio was to develop a means for the blind or visually impaired to utilize computers.

Design IS important if the designer isn't just stylizing a plastic piece of ****. We are actually trying to make people's lives better by making **** that does this.

Also, I think you're over-reacting to the others just a tad (read: a lot) even if they are mistaken
No, I'm over reacting a lot. But you can't have over reacting without acting.

On the subject of loose sketches
They are not unprofessional. Anyone can draw tight and be accurate. Accurate and quick is much more difficult; it shows control of the medium and good knowledge of the subject. They're a lot more interesting to look at anyways.
I agree with this, and in actuality my sketches are tighter then I'd like them to be.

>_>

I guess I should cut my wrists for not being in college yet.

Sliq, you're a terrible person.

(Good **** on the portfolio, tho'. Very well-done.)

Smooth Criminal
I don't recall you bragging about not being in college, or having pursued any sort of higher learning (higher learning /= college (I mean, it does, but theres more to higher learning than college)).

Stop being such a troll.
I'm not even trolling that hard. The people in this thread are being dumb and or liars. And I simply point this out, call the names, and wait for them to respond. They almost never respond with any sort of legit argument, so I'm forced to just call them dumb again.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you that I'm trolling hard if it weren't for the fact that I pose logical reasoning for my response amongst all the mean hurtful words.

Sliq

Smash Master
Yep. Terrible troll. Maybe you should learn to not just copy 4chan
I'll have to remember that image macro automatically means 4chan, regardless of whether or not you found the image macro there or not.

Vital information.

A_man13

Smash Master
The AE is going downhill fast. I'm suprised that both of the AE moderators haven't had their inbox flooded with "Close this topic please" yet...

DRD

Smash Lord
You do realize that designers also design medical equipment which saves people's lives, right? That's really all Ethicon designs is medical equipment. Also, have you hear of Oxo? They make various products that revolve around allowing those with arthritis to use certain tool like they used to by creating very ergonomic products that don't cause arthritic pain for the user.

Also, you may or may not have noticed that the last project in my portfolio was to develop a means for the blind or visually impaired to utilize computers.

Design IS important if the designer isn't just stylizing a plastic piece of ****. We are actually trying to make people's lives better by making **** that does this.
Oh, I know. I didn't mean to say that design wasn't important; it is vital. However, it is not as important in relation to the field that I wish to enter.

Also, no troll would go through the trouble of making actual arguments. The only thing trollish about his posts are the image macros, really

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I'm not even trolling that hard. The people in this thread are being dumb and or liars. And I simply point this out, call the names, and wait for them to respond. They almost never respond with any sort of legit argument, so I'm forced to just call them dumb again.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you that I'm trolling hard if it weren't for the fact that I pose logical reasoning for my response amongst all the mean hurtful words.
Read title

Drephen

Smash Master
there will be war if there isnt a good explanation on why sliq was banned and who did it

this is your only warning

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys I don't know who banned Sliq, but this topic is getting out of hand. Whoever did may have thought he had done enough to be trolling and thus the ban. So chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom