• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does ZSS not have a good FS???*All Samus fans must read*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
ZSS's FS does do some damage. When she is summoning her power suit it creates kind of a force and anything around her gets caught in it and they get some damage. It is shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bqdOH3js0 (see at 0:48)

see how the box swirls around her. that is the force. if another character was caught in that, they would receive some damage.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
this new event whobi or whopi i don't know,the guys that used her final smash said that it was 1 hit k.o

dragonairex

Smash Apprentice
i had a conversation with a smash-friend of mine a bit ago, and we came up with these theories on the subject:

- ZSSamus is 100% unselectible as a character in standard matches
- ZSSamus's FS will most likely turn her back into Samus
- Potentially, they will also have a "Tournament" option, where Wiis connect up via Wi-Fi for the matches and allow or easier handling of trees, etc.
- ZSSamus and other "characters" like Wario's FS will be selectible in Tournament mode.

does that make any sense?
Turning in to Zamus IS a feature of SSBB Samus.
Just accept this...
The game was not made for competitive play actually......

S2

Smash Lord
You can turn into ZSS at the start of a match.

Furthermore, her FS is not a joke. It does massive damage if you ram someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom