• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

D

Deleted member

I love Kid Icarus and I have always mained Pit, this is the only one I could get of him not just standing... lol

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
If you played FE6 (Roy's entry to the series), there's a character known as Barth, who has one of the worst RES growth rates in the entire series... seriously, it's 2%. And as you can see on my profile pic, Barth leveled up and earned +1 in his RES stat (it's circled in a bold blue color/colour) which is extremely rare. Thus, the expression of Barth's face is just... amazed... I honestly found this to be hilarious and it just ended up being my profile pic... only hardcore FE fans would know...

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
My last profile picture was of N from the Pokémon anime with badly painted on shades because I felt it was funny to use as a reaction image. My current one is just a general extension of that to celebrate Lucas' return to Smash.

DrRek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dr.Rek
3DS FC
0318-9137-4424
I drew this one, because of my handle. It helps remind me that I should remain chill under pressure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Because I like Chrom more than I should. Yes, I mean it like that...

S_F

Smash Rookie
I like Shinx. A lot. I made the pic myself in Gmod

yttik

It was profile-pic-able. Also, rocks.

Rock
you are a rock
grey
you are grey
like a rock
which you are
rock

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
This profile pic is one I drew up recently because Mewtwo is so fab. Le stretch~ I feel like I can relate to this kind of Mewtwo a lot.

I love the way it came out

Twewy

Smash Lord
Because this is the only Valve-made TF2 avatar I actually like.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Bottles, from Banjo-Kazooie. It makes me look intelligent and that I have a good taste in video games. I am intelligent and I do have a good taste in video games.

Trust me.

Downdraft

Smash Ace
One can only feature or say so much about their main before they're considered unhealthily obsessed, so I decided to have an avatar of my favorite RWBY character rather than anything related to Zelda or Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

I created my Aspyr character in early 2013. As a way to showcase him (and because I got bored of using video game characters in my icons), I decided to use the character in said images. Using my own creations as avatars has been a tendency since late 2010, so it's nothing new.

Dashie

Smash Cadet
One can only feature or say so much about their main before they're considered unhealthily obsessed, so I decided to have an avatar of my favorite RWBY character rather than anything related to Zelda or Smash Bros.
Nonsense - There is never enough pikachu.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I was going to pick up a copy of MvC3 until I learned that megaman wasn't in it :(
So after maining megaman in sm4sh and creating an account, I felt that this picture was PERFECT

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Because I found this image of Colonel Radec wielding both a swords and a machine gun, riding Ridley, to be priceless.

Top Bottom