• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
Do I really need a reason to have Anthony Fantano with a stupid look on his face for my avatar?

Yurika

Smash Rookie
Megumi Tadokoro is my favorite character from the anime/manga, Shokugeki no Souma. She and I have very similar personality traits, especially on the shy side of things.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
This is frobo, I just had an admin ban it so that I could create a new one, partically for the new name. Anyway, Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening is by far by favorite character of all time. His design, his personality, his voice, and even his name is flawless. At least, to me. I guess you could say that I'm crazy obsessed with him. I even dedicated myself to only maining Robin in Smash 4, and I plan on being the best Robin main there is, mainly since I'm a perfectionist, and I either want to be the only one playing him (which probably won't happen) or the best. I could have gone for Female Robin, but I think Male Robin is canon.
EDIT: I've actually changed it back to the skeleton, wherever he's from. I've used it for so long, it's kinda a part of me now.
EDIT 2: I've changed profile pictures once again! This time, it's Wario. Since Robin is overused as heck, my next main was this greedy, money-loving, cool guy.
EDIT 3: Okay, all right. It's Robin once again. This picture captures the personality of him in a way I really don't know. Not to mention, this is one of the very few good pictures of him. Female Robin usually gets more attention, which I have no idea why. Was she in the trailer? Nope. How about the amiibo? Still nope.

Last edited:

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Lucina is one of my favorite characters and Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon. Put the two in one picture=kawaii.

D

Deleted member

I picked Fierce Deity Link because Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games and I like this unique design for the character.

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
Megumi Tadokoro is my favorite character from the anime/manga, Shokugeki no Souma. She and I have very similar personality traits, especially on the shy side of things.
you're not shy lol

____

Tenryuu because of the tsundere persona she puts on; tough on the outside but soft on the inside <3
You might say I have an obsession with her. I rarely use other characters as avatars.

Nerdicon

Smash Journeyman
Because Kirby is my favorite franchise, and Blue Kirby (more specifically Ice Kirby) has always had my favorite color scheme, and Bell Kirby is my favorite design. So I made a "Snowbell Kirby" as my profile pic.
Profile Pic.jpg

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Because Enju is literally my favorite character ever. Despite being one of the most tragic. (Seriously, watch or read black bullet.)
I'm also able to relate to her.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Because I somehow really like Malachite, even if she appeared for like a minute.

ViVio

Smash Apprentice
Favorite char from ToG, although Ran is a super close second

RanserSSF4

Banned via Administration
NNID
RanserSSF4
I picked this because Yusei Fudo is one of my favorite characters of any TV show and yugioh TV series in general. He's really mature, takes responsibility more than most of the yugioh protaganists outside of Yugi/Yami Yugi, and cares about his friends and family more.

I also picked this profile pick because the penguin has the same hair cut as Yusei and I just couldn't pass it. IT'S TOO GOOD xD

Last edited:

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to use this Avatar on another site. but since the site had very small avatar display sizes, it didn't look very great but here it does.

Zekkaran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zekkaran
3DS FC
0791-3028-9167
because i liked puyo puyo and i figured black sig was cool enough,it was either that or strange klug

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Mangle is my favorite "Five Nights at Freddy's" animatronic (tied with Springtrap). Truth be told, Mangle's name, appearance, and other things about it pretty much sums up who I am - a mangled mess... At least mentally, anyway.

Twewy

Smash Lord
It expresses me on an emotional value far beyond reasoning, and the like.

Top Bottom