• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why choose Y. Link over Link?

Chip.

you know what to do
Man Brookman don't you know, hes the second best in Washington state.

.. Oh yeah.. I'm totally the 2nd best in Wasington state.... >_> :laugh:. Who's Luigi Ka-master LOL?

But no srrsly, I'm just one of the best in eastern WA lol

(Btw, Blair isn't 2nd anymore Deva :p)

Chip.

you know what to do
Lol, tis' cool ^_^

Aesir, you don't have a profile on smashwiki, do you? You should get someone to make one for you. Then, after they made it, you can put finishing touches or extra details/content that you would like to add. It's just always appear better when someone else makes your profile first :p

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
lol but he's not even pro he said it himself so there's no excuse
No excuse for what?? He said he's not pro. He just said he's "good". That probably means he can whip anyone who doesn't know the tournament tactics (wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc.). You don't need videos to prove that.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
w/e i dont really feel like getting into an argument because for one it wasn't even that serious of a post I just wanted to see how well he plays since he said he was the 2nd best ylink in WA.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
w/e i dont really feel like getting into an argument because for one it wasn't even that serious of a post I just wanted to see how well he plays since he said he was the 2nd best ylink in WA.
I do believe he mentioned eastern Washington.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Yea I'm going to Vesticle its a 10-15 min drive

I believe PC and KDJ are going too they were there the last time, are you going?

Chip.

you know what to do
Thanks for the clarifications Buzz ^_^
<3

Haxor, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to sound arrogant :ohwell:. I just simply remarked that I was "good" not "pro" to clarify some confusion about my status here in the eastern area. I wasn't trying to sound rude, but just simply stating my rank (not like power rankings though >_>)

Oh yeah, about having no vids I actually do have quite a few with me presently. It's just that, if I remember correctly, you made a thread demanding help against space animals and I offered to try and get vids of some good (at least decent if anything) Fox and Falco matches. So, I'm basically going to upload all of my vids at once so I don't have to keep uploading different vids at different times and repeating this :dizzy:.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Thanks for the clarifications Buzz ^_^
<3
Thanks for the clarifications Buzz XD
^_^ <3
For the record, if you click post, then it doesn't load or something, then you go to post again you'll have alreay posted. It will then respond with a emssage saying you already posted a message, then you'll make a tiny change like the one seen above, resulting in a SUPER DOUBLE POST

Chip.

you know what to do
Gahh, I know, it's just that my internets slow (since I'm running off of a wireless connection with my laptop >_>) and sometimes, lately, I click post a few times and I don't know wheather or not if it even responded. But before I wanted to post, I wanted to click "preview", but APPARENTLY I clicked "post" first :p this then redirected me to the "preview" screen without me being aware that I already posted my post XD. This then resulted in a SUPER DOUBLE POST

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
wow this topic is really big now.

but I can see that the past 10 posts are off topic
is the topic over?

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol soo off topic, but this general discussion is ok, there should be some kind of thread in Ylink specifics for this kind of talk. it doesntm atter tho, chip ive never seen u play altho i know u are good O_O we want vids!

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Chip-

I'm the one who should be apologizing because I was in a bad mood that day and I took it out on you. So yea when you can put some vids up because I wanna see how you play for having high status in the eastern area.

Top Bottom