• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why am I keep playing against the same people?

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
This happened to me for three and a half weeks. This is not a ban but a suspension if you read the manual. I got out of this after not playing online for seven days. That has to be the maximum, so I don't know the minimum one needs to stay offline. If you CONTINUE to play online the longer you are suspended I've experienced. This is not based on game play or tags, this is based on your profile. If you were reported by someone and your profile was offensive you will most likely be suspended. The same happens if you falsely reported someone for their profile comment and there was nothing wrong with it. Not knowing this, I believe this happened to me because I reported someone based on their play style and not their profile. So just try staying offline and you should be able to play plenty of people again. If you still have a perverted or offensive message expect to go back there and stay there. This hopefully helped. :)

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
This happened to me for three and a half weeks. This is not a ban but a suspension if you read the manual. I got out of this after not playing online for seven days. That has to be the maximum, so I don't know the minimum one needs to stay offline. If you CONTINUE to play online the longer you are suspended I've experienced. This is not based on game play or tags, this is based on your profile. If you were reported by someone and your profile was offensive you will most likely be suspended. The same happens if you falsely reported someone for their profile comment and there was nothing wrong with it. Not knowing this, I believe this happened to me because I reported someone based on their play style and not their profile. So just try staying offline and you should be able to play plenty of people again. If you still have a perverted or offensive message expect to go back there and stay there. This hopefully helped. :)
What do you mean for "play online"? Do you mean an actual match with anyone or even with friends counts? Also, I hope all the times I join a room (and then leave beacause nobody's there) doesn't count...

I don't have anything offensive in my profile, and especially after the first ban I carefully avoided any kind of bad behavior. But now that I think about it, does the Block User count too? Because I block every player that lags, and playing on for glory well...

The minimum, by the way, is longer than 4 days, since I literally didn't turned on the Wii U for 4 days and I'm still banned.

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
What do you mean for "play online"? Do you mean an actual match with anyone or even with friends counts? Also, I hope all the times I join a room (and then leave beacause nobody's there) doesn't count...

I don't have anything offensive in my profile, and especially after the first ban I carefully avoided any kind of bad behavior. But now that I think about it, does the Block User count too? Because I block every player that lags, and playing on for glory well...

The minimum, by the way, is longer than 4 days, since I literally didn't turned on the Wii U for 4 days and I'm still banned.
I could still play the same people after going through rooms for about an hour, but after I fought them again I would just block them and get paired with someone who was also suspended. Online with friends might still count. I've blocked plenty of people so no. Then I guess you'll have to try staying offline longer than that, this is for 3ds which should be the same for Wii U by the way.

Last edited:

Blublur756

Smash Rookie
So it's been three weeks and two days and I'm finally out of this "Smash Hell". I now have two different NNIDs. One for playing online with anyone (so I can't be reported on sight after the match ends, if someone recognizes me), and one for playing people in friendlies/my friends (Smash Ladder, here, etc.).

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
I've only ever run into somebody twice a few times, usually in the middle of the night on 3DS. Usually I leave if I beat them before.

Last edited:

fehector

Smash Cadet
Not because u didnt play, because ur temporary ban from the server was obviously over. Put it like u want, u were banned for a amount of time, where u are is not relevant. this time is differnt for anyone and depending on how many times u were reported and maybe if u had already a past in the hell. U act like it is a glitch and u have to do special things. U got 3 weeks, if u didnt play the first week or the first 2 weeks online, i bet u would be still in smash hell.

we already found out, it isnt abot messages and Tags only. u can have 10 different tags, as long as no one reports u, u stay on the server. In my case i was reported from salty players, because they lost. and i dont think anone from them has toi suffer smash hell now for doing so. only if they were reportedtoo, from other players.

It is a temporary ban from the main server(s). When i log i i need less time then i had need on the main server.

Not everyone here has offensive greetings and tags, same for the enemies i encounter. they are quiet good. far above average. every secon is as skilled as every 10th in for glory. U can have the missfortune to be not good either, but met the wrong players at the wrong time, and they reported u, because they were angry or bored.

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
Not because u didnt play, because ur temporary ban from the server was obviously over. Put it like u want, u were banned for a amount of time, where u are is not relevant. this time is differnt for anyone and depending on how many times u were reported and maybe if u had already a past in the hell. U act like it is a glitch and u have to do special things. U got 3 weeks, if u didnt play the first week or the first 2 weeks online, i bet u would be still in smash hell.

we already found out, it isnt abot messages and Tags only. u can have 10 different tags, as long as no one reports u, u stay on the server. In my case i was reported from salty players, because they lost. and i dont think anone from them has toi suffer smash hell now for doing so. only if they were reportedtoo, from other players.

It is a temporary ban from the main server(s). When i log i i need less time then i had need on the main server.

Not everyone here has offensive greetings and tags, same for the enemies i encounter. they are quiet good. far above average. every secon is as skilled as every 10th in for glory. U can have the missfortune to be not good either, but met the wrong players at the wrong time, and they reported u, because they were angry or bored.
Sorry but I have no idea what you are saying.

fehector

Smash Cadet
Same here. i dont understand were are u going with ur ideas. Not playing online, will reset the "suspension". thats the worst theory i have heared till now. so far from logical.

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
Same here. i dont understand were are u going with ur ideas. Not playing online, will reset the "suspension". thats the worst theory i have heared till now. so far from logical.
Your funny. You don't have to take what I say is fact, this is just what happened for me. Use common sense and go read the manual for online and make some "logical" spelling next time you write something.

fehector

Smash Cadet
Watch out. A grammar nazi. Look mr. american, who was actually born in a english speaking country. i am able to understand everything u say, i can tell u cant that if i use my own language. Because u suck at it.

Anyway, staying like a lifeless doll offline is not a solution. we have the priority to change things. Things that meant to harm fair and good players. because it will happen over and over again. if u had read the last posts u would have seen that baby boo was and is 2 times without any reason in this mess. u can call it a suspension, it has the same meaning if u put a temporary before banned.

the system sucks. first of. there are no human investigators behind. second: reporters can freely do whatever they want. if u stay offline u do things in their favor. Guess what: It will happen again.

Last edited:

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
Relax dude. Some people will get away with reporting people for no reason, yes. All I was saying is how to get out of it.

fehector

Smash Cadet
Here is a question, in cannot answer for now too. Do you beleave big brother in human body is watching over the reports that were send. Just think about the amount of reports they get everyday. lets say 10000 and thats actually not much. How many people do you think they would need for that. Only if they arrange fast and only look after offensive name tags and messages. u said, u were arrested, because u reported someone accidentally. because of such a little tresspass no one should get 3 weeks of punishment, what kind of monster would do something? Maybe if u did in several times in a week, even then.....its very questionable. Thats an action u can see from corupped judges under dictorships, but not in a open minded international game. This would mean that others who made the same mistake where send there too, or lets say at least some of then. The only thing they would achive is a very large group of dissatisfied people, wwho will abandon the game sonner or later. i am about to sell it too.

Puttaters

Smash Cadet
Here is a question, in cannot answer for now too. Do you beleave big brother in human body is watching over the reports that were send. Just think about the amount of reports they get everyday. lets say 10000 and thats actually not much. How many people do you think they would need for that. Only if they arrange fast and only look after offensive name tags and messages. u said, u were arrested, because u reported someone accidentally. because of such a little tresspass no one should get 3 weeks of punishment, what kind of monster would do something? Maybe if u did in several times in a week, even then.....its very questionable. Thats an action u can see from corupped judges under dictorships, but not in a open minded international game. This would mean that others who made the same mistake where send there too, or lets say at least some of then. The only thing they would achive is a very large group of dissatisfied people, wwho will abandon the game sonner or later. i am about to sell it too.
I admit I wanted to sell the game at first too but it was not like I could not play online, it was just a few amount of people from Japan and my country I could play. So that's really not a reason to sell the game. No I reported the person intentionally because of their play style but there was nothing wrong with their profile. Yes I agree the punishment is severe but again I got out of it. Everyone should just complain to Nintendo then since innocents are punished. Edit: I have a 3ds so monitoring online is possibly different for the Wii U version.

Last edited:

fehector

Smash Cadet
yes we should. and i know to sell it would be foolish and that isnt a solution, its a confimation for giving up.

What if Sakuarai beleaves that the system is fine as it is. that would be aweful. A Killer for me and my career. then i have rather a server without any penalty. the most someone could do, whose destionation is to damage the community, is hurting you mentaly, if u are sensitive or a beginner. even then, you win and he lose a heart and its tomorrow already forgotten.

What i fear too is a blacklist that continues wearing your name on it after u are out of the hell. so everytime u need less reports to get back in arrest. Until the point u get a perma-ban or any other large time.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
This has been happening to me recently. Everything was fine a couple days ago, now it's empty lobbies and the same few players in rotation.

fehector

Smash Cadet
Arent u the Pikachu with the Party hat and the name Ace? if so, then u are a genius. I wonder how many u made salty, followed by reports. Congratulations u were punished, because u played to good.

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
Ok, so apparently I'm in smash limbo again.
After the last time I've been very careful to avoid ANY kind of bad attitude, and I mean no taunting (just sometime when I won on 2vs2), no gametag change (not even to say Lol or Good Game!), no SD, nothing.
And yet I'm "banned" again...at this point I'm pretty sure this is a bug, unless I got banned for winning too much. I even main Roy, is not like I can get banned by spamming attacks...
That was my case. The first time I got out of here (thanks to the patch when Lucas&co came out), I was playing REALLY carefully, not switching names, not even taunting and I'm never going in Glory mode because I think there is no challenge with spammers and haters.

But even like that, one week later I was here again, so I stopped playing like I was doing since my last post here, and now I'm only playing with my girlfriend, we found each other in fun/glory modes, we don't have any problems, even if we taunt and target or switch our names. I'm quite sure this happens when you get reported, even for no reasons. Since I don't play frequently, I don't have reports, but back then, I could.

sorry boo, but that isnt a bug. Sakurai said, before the game was released in his direct, people who foul in some ways, will be banned from playing with others. He never said how this is going to hapen. This is it. On one way its "nice" foul players can continue on the other way the system fails at taking the badies. It serves most of the noobs and their salty attitude well.
Don't affirm it since you don't read from Nintendo "It is a ban". Even if I'm now following the opinion of a blacklist, this can be a glitch.
Sure, he said that. His words were "If you target one player, you will be kicked out of the game, if you target too often, you will have a time restriction until you can play again, if you leave the game too.".
He was only talking about the two OFFICIAL restrictions that we know today, nothing more.
Guys, I know you need to understand, me too, I'm still afraid of this, I play SSB since the first game, it's my only game on Wii U, I don't need more than this, but we're talking of Nintendo here, the world largest and oldest video game company.

I know they changed since all this time, but trust them, they can do a bad job sometime, but we always enjoy everything.

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
That was my case. The first time I got out of here (thanks to the patch when Lucas&co came out), I was playing REALLY carefully, not switching names, not even taunting and I'm never going in Glory mode because I think there is no challenge with spammers and haters.

But even like that, one week later I was here again, so I stopped playing like I was doing since my last post here, and now I'm only playing with my girlfriend, we found each other in fun/glory modes, we don't have any problems, even if we taunt and target or switch our names. I'm quite sure t
Right now I'm out the smash hell, but I noticed something strange. First off, I only join full rooms (3 players already ready to fight) or either 3-4 empty rooms in a row. If I actually wait in the latter, I can easily end up wait 5 straight minutes without anyone joining. I tought this may be caused by not so much players joining the online mode, but aside from the fact that we're talking about smash, I find odd that NO ONE join the room.
Same thing can happen when, after a fight, someone leaves while the other 3 players (including me) wait for another one. Many times no one shows up and I have to leave the room to join another one.

Another thing that I noticed is that, even if I'm out the ban lands, I keep fighting same people anyway. For example, I keep playing with a girl from switzerland named Nyanyan (nametag Nyan), which happen to be good at the game and with a decent connection, so I remember her. Now, in the last 3 days, even by randomly joining rooms, I met her, like, 6 times. And the same happens with other players, which I hardly recall names mostly because awful matches (lag, spamming, and so on).

I maybe end up paired with those guys because they're closer to my location but come on, what are the odds on meeting again the same players, from week to week (remember, last time I was out the smash hell was before 25th july), in a game with so many players like smash.

I'm starting to think that this is not a proper ban, but it can be really some kind of glitch/bug in the matchmaking servers, like different "levels" of servers.
But again, right now I'm playing avoiding taunting completely, I've removed any tag (aside the one I actually use) and even the message from my profile. I'm not blocking or reporting anyone, and I'm not even playing so much. If I end in the smash limbo again, I'll just call the customer support to have some official words on what the hell I'm supposed to do.

Last edited:

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
Right now I'm out the smash hell, but I noticed something strange. First off, I only join full rooms (3 players already ready to fight) or either 3-4 empty rooms in a row. If I actually wait in the latter, I can easily end up wait 5 straight minutes without anyone joining. I tought this may be caused by not so much players joining the online mode, but aside from the fact that we're talking about smash, I find odd that NO ONE join the room.
Same thing can happen when, after a fight, someone leaves while the other 3 players (including me) wait for another one. Many times no one shows up and I have to leave the room to join another one.

Another thing that I noticed is that, even if I'm out the ban lands, I keep fighting same people anyway. For example, I keep playing with a girl from switzerland named Nyanyan (nametag Nyan), which happen to be good at the game and with a decent connection, so I remember her. Now, in the last 3 days, even by randomly joining rooms, I met her, like, 6 times. And the same happens with other players, which I hardly recall names mostly because awful matches (lag, spamming, and so on).

[...]

But again, right now I'm playing avoiding taunting completely, I've removed any tag (aside the one I actually use) and even the message from my profile. I'm not blocking or reporting anyone, and I'm not even playing so much. If I end in the smash limbo again, I'll just call the customer support to have some official words on what the hell I'm supposed to do.
Well, you're still in this crap, that's obvious. Since I'm "free" I don't see anyone more than 2 times. There is way too much people to be always with the same, and no one joins rooms after 5 minutes of waiting ? Impossible. Brawl was always full in online mode, even 6 years later, SSB4 can't be let down, not even 1 year later, that's just ridiculous. Just look at your friend list and who is playing where, try to join them, if you can't, you'll know.
Sure they can be in a full room, but try with different people.

You always find 3 people because they are like you, they search again and again to play with someone, in the end it's a full room.

This is a simple and good idea. If you call they can't ignore or whatever. Tell me about it if you do it. I could try, too, but I'm not experiencing this anymore.

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
I play in the middle of the night, so I always get japanese players, but now that I think I'm in smash hell, I havent encountered a single japanese in a week. And 4 out of 5 matches i get are empty rooms.

I play on the 3ds, so there is no good reason to be "banned" or reported. I do however destroy people left and right. I have a 72% win rate, so there are probably a lot of salty people trying to get back at me.

veritron

Smash Cadet
Oh, this explains the weeks of playing people with "white power" and "hitler" miis.

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
Looks like I'm back. Plus, with my gf. Tons of empty rooms, no one joins and we found only 3 guys in 2 hours.
I can tell you that we don't play a lot, never switch tags, or play with offensive miis. We are in glory mode, most of the time, so it's possible that some kiddos got some hate on us and reported just because we oftenly crush them. (We are taunting, but it's in the game, why we should be banned because we use something they give us?)

fehector

Smash Cadet
I am banned again for the third Time in a timespan of 5 weeks. in this period of 5 weeks i could play for 5 days normally. i payed money for this game and cant have the online cake part, thats something they literally have stolen from me. Because of disgusting noobs who ill use the report button nonstop. all i did was wining over 80 % games with my dhd.

I am done. This game is gonna have some new friends from ebay.

Last edited:

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
Looks like I'm back. Plus, with my gf. Tons of empty rooms, no one joins and we found only 3 guys in 2 hours.
I can tell you that we don't play a lot, never switch tags, or play with offensive miis. We are in glory mode, most of the time, so it's possible that some kiddos got some hate on us and reported just because we oftenly crush them. (We are taunting, but it's in the game, why we should be banned because we use something they give us?)
Did you actually have an offensive Miiverse profile? I know that someone got banned for that. Also, I heard that if you keep reporting (not blocking) other players, even for good resons, you might get banned too.

I'm actually out the banland, and I removed EVERY tag (aside the one I use), Miiverse profile and I never EVER give a rematch on 1vs1. From what I understand, people send report for being annithilated in 1vs1 but not on 2vs2 (they blame the teammate for that), so I avoided 1vs1 as well. Now I just do some 1vs1 every 15-20 2vs2 for glory/for fun matches, and without giving the rematch people usually don't get salty enought to report me the first time...

Also, even for being out of the actual banland, I'm starting to feel like there are more "layers" on this thing: I often find empty rooms, but other players join after 2-3 minutes. Its like I'm in the "B layer servers", while the banland is the "C level" or something.
By the way, I also discovered that the Block Player actually block that player for like...16 hours? Yesterday I've blocked a terribad player named Yassin and today I've encountered again.
Finally, is there some reason why more and more players join a room, often almost full, stay for 10-20 seconds and then leave? Not just one, several of them in a row...

fehector

Smash Cadet
Well its the same server, but you are seperated. I know because that happened during the time i played against normal human beings. In the other Moment, no one came. And i never left the server. But i do not know how many of this areas excist.

Would someonen of u guys try something out? i ask much. Can u repeatedly report innocent players, i would like to check if there are penalties or if u can do it freely. We still havent heard from this kind of banned people, do they actually excist or were not a single report-abuser punished for their wrong behaviors.

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
Would someonen of u guys try something out? i ask much. Can u repeatedly report innocent players, i would like to check if there are penalties or if u can do it freely. We still havent heard from this kind of banned people, do they actually excist or were not a single report-abuser punished for their wrong behaviors.
I know a guy in real who constantly reported EVERY player that spammed and/or lagged, but just on 1vs1. After some reports, if I'm not mistaken is 5, you can no longer report players for that given day, but since he unlike me can play every day, my guess is that he did 5 report per day.
He got banned after few days of this behavior, and got a 10 days long ban. He is a good player, more than me, so I figured out that reporting too much may easily backfire.

But again, those are my guesses. In fact, I still didn't figured out why I got banned, especially the second time.

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
Did you actually have an offensive Miiverse profile? I know that someone got banned for that. Also, I heard that if you keep reporting (not blocking) other players, even for good resons, you might get banned too.
My profile is full of pictures of the game. I agree that I have some posts where I talk about the restrictions that I am really bored of. And if my profile is wrong, then they have to ban me from miiverse, what the heck is the idea from banning us on online games?
This is stupid.
But my girlfriend, for example, she never report, never change her tag, her miiverse profile is absolutely EMPTY and she's not really a hater type.

I'm reporting people, also. I hate the spamming/taunting type. But well, I'm here and my gf too, she almost doesn't even know where to go to report someone.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Also, even for being out of the actual banland, I'm starting to feel like there are more "layers" on this thing: I often find empty rooms, but other players join after 2-3 minutes. Its like I'm in the "B layer servers", while the banland is the "C level" or something.
I suspect this too. I think that I have been in at least 3 layers now, because when I got the game I often found opponents in less than 10 seconds, then it often took about 10 minutes, and now it often takes HOURS to find one guy! Random online is almost as good as disabled for me.

Last edited:

fehector

Smash Cadet
U can find the actual reason (in flesh and blood) for you situation in 1 of those daylie opening threads about "teabaggers" and "why peole taunt after u sd" ....unanbeleavable, just how can people do such a thing....maybe, just maybe es an psychological effekt to bring u mentally out of control, because that is what is fighting about. Newcomers need to make a psychological test first, before they even think to come online and tackle stronger oponents.

Last edited:

rjpageuk

Smash Cadet
I know a guy in real who constantly reported EVERY player that spammed and/or lagged, but just on 1vs1. After some reports, if I'm not mistaken is 5, you can no longer report players for that given day, but since he unlike me can play every day, my guess is that he did 5 report per day.
He got banned after few days of this behavior, and got a 10 days long ban. He is a good player, more than me, so I figured out that reporting too much may easily backfire.
Can you clarify for us that when you say your friend got banned for 10 days does this mean he was actually banned from playing online completely for 10 days, or that he was in banland (and so just playing vs other people who had been moved to the server) for this time period?

I can confirm at least that going to banland does not have to have anything to do with reports you make since I have never made any and never would (I would just block someone I didnt want to play).

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
I kind of feel like "banland" has nothing to do with reporting and is more like Nintendo trying to separate people into groups based on skill level and that's why people are having some difficulty finding people or are only fighting the same few people

Also, I theorize that Nintendo implemented regional locking somewhere along tot he way recently since I no longer play against any japanese people when I used to fight them 4 out of 5 games and now its like 0 % for the past month

Last edited:

Yellowpikmin476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yellowpikmin476
3DS FC
4854-6467-1287
So my question is, are you guys also constantly getting the "Failed to connect to partner's device" error? Because that's what I'm getting, and I think this is what it might be. I am on 3DS, so names aren't a thing, but I may have been salt reported a bunch.(I really, really like spiking people)

rjpageuk

Smash Cadet
I kind of feel like "banland" has nothing to do with reporting and is more like Nintendo trying to separate people into groups based on skill level and that's why people are having some difficulty finding people or are only fighting the same few people
I dont think this can be the case because of two key observations, firstly the duration of time in this situation seems to last 1 week for most people irrelevant of how much you play/win during that week. I myself have been in banland twice, both times for a duration of 1 week. Then after the week is over it is back to playing random skill levels again.

The second observation is that there is a much higher incidence of people with offensive miis and/or usernames and/or that insult you via changing their name and also a much higher incidence of "annoying" playstyles i.e. more samus, villager and link players who use projectiles a lot.

EDIT: To the above poster, this issue is not related to the "cannot connect to partner" error as far as I know, I have seen that error relatively frequently when not in banland but not sure if I have ever seen it in banland (since you play so few games).

Last edited:

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
Can you clarify for us that when you say your friend got banned for 10 days does this mean he was actually banned from playing online completely for 10 days, or that he was in banland (and so just playing vs other people who had been moved to the server) for this time period?

I can confirm at least that going to banland does not have to have anything to do with reports you make since I have never made any and never would (I would just block someone I didnt want to play).
For banned I meant the normal banlands, he wasn't able to find opponents unless he waited for like 5 full minutes for a single 1vs1. Sometimes even more.
Thus, I can actually confirm that sending a lot of reports IS one of the actual possibilities for being banned. Others may be offensive Miis, nametags and so on.

My profile is full of pictures of the game. I agree that I have some posts where I talk about the restrictions that I am really bored of. And if my profile is wrong, then they have to ban me from miiverse, what the heck is the idea from banning us on online games?
This is stupid.
But my girlfriend, for example, she never report, never change her tag, her miiverse profile is absolutely EMPTY and she's not really a hater type.

I'm reporting people, also. I hate the spamming/taunting type. But well, I'm here and my gf too, she almost doesn't even know where to go to report someone.
Sorry, for Miiverse profile I meant the message that you read after a match when you see their Miis (you know, if you press X at the result screen). I know that some people got in the banlands for that too.
Are you and your girlfriend using the same Wii U? Because from what I read, it appears that the Wii U is banned. Not the IP, not the profile, just the Wii U. When I was banned the first time I changed my connection (I got 2) and I was still banned, and other players tried different NNID but, as I said, is that specific Wii U to be affected.

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
Are you and your girlfriend using the same Wii U? Because from what I read, it appears that the Wii U is banned. Not the IP, not the profile, just the Wii U. When I was banned the first time I changed my connection (I got 2) and I was still banned, and other players tried different NNID but, as I said, is that specific Wii U to be affected.
Nope, we don't play on the same Wii U, plus we are not always in the same town. The first time I was, I did the same thing, it's no use.

Everytime we play it's only together, and now we are here at the exact same time. The only thing for me is that if you get reported a lot, you're f*cked. And you guys know how much haters and kids are on this game. If it isn't that, it's just a glitch I suppose.

But Boo, what about your call to Nintendo ? They can't deny you if it's a call.

fehector

Smash Cadet
If it isn't that, it's just a glitch I suppose.
You dont give up, do you? The players you meet ,pretty much are spoiling the correct answer, about the reason. The only glitch is inside the heads of the players, which nerves we suck off.

I tried the IP thingy too, at the start of this disaster.

Last edited:

Aotsuke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aotsuku
You dont give up, do you? The players you meet ,pretty much are spoiling the correct answer, about the reason. The only glitch is inside the heads of the players, which nerves we suck off.
There is no correct answer for me, except if I see it from some official source, this is how I think. It's not because tons of people believe in a thing that it is true.

But I agree, there is 1% chance for this being a glitch.

Yellowpikmin476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yellowpikmin476
3DS FC
4854-6467-1287
The thing is, I'm having all the same symptoms as you guys, with these errors in addition, which I'm guessing has to do with the fact that most people with this problem are on Wii U, so 3DS has a hard time finding people to play with in Smash hell, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom