• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
dont like how you characterized my treatment of him as lecturing. yes i did give him **** but i was clearly trying to get someone lashing out to actually contribute instead of just ****ting on him which hasnt worked

is my reaction not reasonable when you yourself said his latest behavior makes you want to lynch him more? the posts speak for themselves
I lecture people all the time. Asking what changed between the vote and your reaction to Soup's claim is a reasonable question, but go off chief.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What up doe kev
Dumb chillin bro, not sure where I wanna go yet. 2-3 people could go but they're not scum reads they're just people I don't wanna see past D1.

Marshy and FF putting my anywhere but 6,000% town is ****ed up dude, I've got 4-5 loyal lemondaes in my cooler and they're not getting a single one of them.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yo

anyone remember that time kevin and tom hydrad and only posted barack obama/joe biden gifs? and then still got nightkilled anyway?

swag

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We hydra every game, just sometimes we get 2 votes and dont know each others alignment

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I lecture people all the time. Asking what changed between the vote and your reaction to Soup's claim is a reasonable question, but go off chief.
Ryker who are we bodying so I don't have to read, unless your scum then just admit is so I don't have to read.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
yo

anyone remember that time kevin and tom hydrad and only posted barack obama/joe biden gifs? and then still got nightkilled anyway?

swag
lmfaoooo the worst is that might be the most I've ever gone into how I see a mafia game was that one game with Tom.

Tom knows me infinitely more through gifs than any other human being.... besides maybe Ryker and some rum peaches ;)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I brought up that Ran's setup pondering was oddly timed and meant that I'd like to look into Ran post soup flip. Ran IMMEDIATELY went all out on a full post by post quote spree of my posts, saying that Scum!Soup means Scum!Lore.

So I believe it's either OMGUS or Scum!Ran.
I mean, that was in response to my comment about why you over Spak on a Soup scum flip, sooooooooo

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Soup could be scum but I feel theres plenty of time to come to a different consensus and allow for a potential Oracle n1 assuming no roleblock

Ryker has responded with input

What say the rest

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lore: It's not really OMGUS if I had progression with you and am referencing a vote I had a problem with. The rest is you not really doing much.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Soup could be scum but I feel theres plenty of time to come to a different consensus and allow for a potential Oracle n1 assuming no roleblock

Ryker has responded with input

What say the rest
It's D1 if he's claimed a PR then you let him live without CC and just kill him even if he says he got RB'd tomorrow night.

Sucks at that point Mafia gets two night kills if they have an RB but i'm gonna be honest I haven't even looked at the set up possibilities yet. I just always assume if someone has played bad enough to elicit a claim D1 you let it rock and act accordingly. Don't let them pull any sort of WIFOM **** though if he says he's RB'd tomorrow and we get no night action info to push us in a different direction you just let that **** rip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I gotta bail for like an hour or two. I'll probably be refreshing this on occasion, but won't be posting as I will be in the middle of a game. I'll be back after I finish.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's D1 if he's claimed a PR then you let him live without CC and just kill him even if he says he got RB'd tomorrow night.

Sucks at that point Mafia gets two night kills if they have an RB but i'm gonna be honest I haven't even looked at the set up possibilities yet. I just always assume if someone has played bad enough to elicit a claim D1 you let it rock and act accordingly. Don't let them pull any sort of WIFOM **** though if he says he's RB'd tomorrow and we get no night action info to push us in a different direction you just let that **** rip.
We don't know which PRs are in the game. Only those that CAN BE in the game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I got the gat I shoot Lore or maybe even soup assuming his possible Oracle goes thru first

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm fine with Lore or Soup going today.

Unvote; Vote: Lore

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Time to go have hotdogs and hamburgers in honor of this day

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bro I had two FATTTY burgers, and as I was eating them I was like damn... imagine being a scummer piece of **** and not being able to know what this feeling is like.

God bless this town, god bless this county

OrangeXhtml

Smash Apprentice
Pythag is scum, and most likely not with Lore. It'd be pretty weird for Lore to single out Pythag twice for their silly hypothetical questions if they were both scum together. I don't like Pythag's responses to Lore's hypotheticals, especially the second time around. It comes off as pandering and trying to look open and honest. He has also had no intention to scum hunt this game. His #389 gives the impression that he has no desire to analyze anything in thread, completely misconstruing what Fan was doing.

Top Bottom