• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your punching bag?

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
Who's your punching bag? Like the character you beat up when you feel like playing a random match against a lvl 9 computer. For me, it's bowser. It's probably cuz mario is my main and... ya. Also, i like fighting him cause he moves slow, so he's easy to land combos on. And he's got good defense and weight so matches can last long and are good practice. But what about you ppl?

Smash Master
For a Lvl. 9, I fight Ganon, because he's the only one who tries to intercept aerials. For training mode, I fight whoever the thing randomizes.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon...the grunts and stuff he makes when I KO him are priceless.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Bowser and Donkey Kong. I play Falco and it's fun to combo the fat fools.

Link and C. Falcon are my favorite human-controlled characters to combo.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
For level 9's, Ganon, or Bowser. I hate both of them, so.. yeah. For training mode, whoever it randomises.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't fight computers much anymore, but I know it is going to be a punching bag fight when it is a Gannnon.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Bowser, I remember me and my 2 friends picked Samus and went on red team. We all spammed different projectiles, 1 did charged blasts, 1 did seeking missles and the other did super missiles. Bowser never stood a chance. That was priceless.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Bowser, I remember me and my 2 friends picked Samus and went on red team. We all spammed different projectiles, 1 did charged blasts, 1 did seeking missles and the other did super missiles. Bowser never stood a chance. That was priceless.
On a similar note. Stick 3 bowsers on the same team (team damage on), and watch them go at it. All you have to do is sit on one side of FD and they will spend the rest burning each other.

Uck2

Smash Cadet
My punching bag is not a cpu but a friend who smashes with us who hasnt learned how to avoid a shield grab.He uses Marth but if I do use a cpu it would be Gannon or Samus.

E_funK_009

Smash Cadet
i easily would play peach lvl 9, mostly because my friend mains peach, and i almost never beat him >_<

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Depends on who I'm using and what I want practice on. Usually never a floaty, I guess. I know how to combo them slightly with Fox now. Hoping for a bad DI, but meh, I get some stuff in.

Eaode

Smash Champion
If I'm playing CF, I'll practice on marth or Bowser, occasionally on floaties (CF raepes floaties)

If I'm playing Falco, Fastfallers, or someone like link.

Link is like a universal combo dummy.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Anyone my friend Keet plays is a punching bag.. i swear that kid is like 20-5000 against me and he thinks he;s good haha

Top Bottom