• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite player?

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
He's been top 5 in the world for years lol...

Favorite players? hmmm

M2k's marth is the sexiest this game has ever been.
Westballz is like the reincarnation of Dashizwiz, just not as consistent.
PP is amazing, but plays too safe so he loses some entertainment value.
I love westballz he's awesome.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
As a NC Falco main, I have to say PP.

aMSa is a pretty close second for obvious reasons. I also like Westballz a lot for the absurd aggression and shield pressure. Probably the most entertaining player to watch, perhaps even moreso than Mango because Westballz manages to always keep his games close. *coughcoughstopSDingcough*

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
He seems like a cool dude, but I just hate the way he plays jiggs, he seems cheap, BUT that's just my opinion.
How else are you supposed to play jigglypuff?

Locally(Florida) would have been this guy that's banned from here called doo-dah(Pete). Althought I havent seen or heard from him in years.

On a worldly basis probably everyone from the "The Smash Brothers" doc

Edit: I used to download more videos of Ken than anyone else back in the day before everything was on youtube. The days of downloading zip files of movies are over.

Last edited:

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Wow guys, if you aren't saying aMSa... you're kind of just wrong.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
lol...
early on he got forstocked by m2k hard...
and he said he used to main mario an got his *** handed to him regularly. but with falco, especially for the last years he's been kicking ***.
PP has been top 5 in the US for quite a few years. I don't think anyone would consider him bad since like 2008.

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
How else are you supposed to play jigglypuff?

Locally(Florida) would have been this guy that's banned from here called doo-dah(Pete). Althought I havent seen or heard from him in years.

On a worldly basis probably everyone from the "The Smash Brothers" doc

Edit: I used to download more videos of Ken than anyone else back in the day before everything was on youtube. The days of downloading zip files of movies are over.
I like HBox but I don't like how he plays, I know that's what your suppose to do with Jiggs, and Jiggs in general annoys me, but I still like him. It sounds weird yes, but I still like him as a person , but the way he plays is annoying. I'd like to play him, but he'd probably bet me.

LiquidSalsa

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealLuigi64
3DS FC
4441-8394-6735
Dr.PP, His Falco inspires me to play better as Falco

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Are we not going to talk about how the title should say "your"?

EDIT: Wow aerodrome, just wow.

Last edited:

JKJ

Smash Ace
No one showed up for the crew battle so it didn't happen. The rumor is WC went out and drank instead, but there's likely some bias in that statement.
Bones0 were you at Apex? The rumor was most decidedly true... it was unbelievable how wasted they were. I knew it was bad when Shroomed leaned on me for support... and I'd never met him before. Too funny.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Bones0 were you at Apex? The rumor was most decidedly true... it was unbelievable how wasted they were. I knew it was bad when Shroomed leaned on me for support... and I'd never met him before. Too funny.
Yeah, I was there.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
I gotta say Mango, he makes for the best entertainment. You can't help but root for the guy.

Top Bottom