• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite player?

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Probably PewPewU. I love his Marth play, so smooth and solid.
Also, that is my favorite pic of M2K, he's pretty smooth there, too.

rpotts

Smash Lord
@ N64 N64 I didn't know you still posted around here... COME BACK, I have to redeem myself for that crushing 4 stock loss vs your 1 stock in the last game of some Nebraska/KC draft crew battle we did at Massive's...

On topic: Dr PP

Kong

Smash Rookie
Either Hugs or Wife, just because they seem so calm and passionate about the game! On a higher level I like M2K or PP, tho.

TUSK

Smash Cadet
For real. I love how happy Shroomed looks every time he plays, too. Anytime i'm watching him he looks like he's having nothing but fun. Same with aMSa.
RT the michael jordan of doctor mario. :p

Bones0

Smash Legend
Myself (from the future). Everyone should be their own biggest fan as well as their own biggest critic when they aren't playing how they want to be.

Until then, Mango (particularly his Falco). Kinda amazed no one mentioned him as their favorite already. O_o

Ksn245

Smash Cadet
Chillindude.

I think he is a really cool guy and his deathstare when playing seriously is epic.

Jsoc

Smash Rookie
There's a lot of players that I really like but my favorite is probably Axe. I love watching his Pikachu and he seems like a pretty nice guy.

Gravitirax

Smash Cadet
I never noticed that hand in the picture to the right. "NOOOOOOO DON'T HE'LL EXPLODE"

Charlesz

Smash Champion
My favorite player is a guy who is relentlessly aggressive, beats high level players at their best match-ups and does things that you didn't think were possible. I'm shocked that mango's name isn't mentioned that much.

JediLink

Smash Ace
My favorite player is a guy who is relentlessly aggressive, beats high level players at their best match-ups and does things that you didn't think were possible. I'm shocked that mango's name isn't mentioned that much.
I missed most of Apex due to annoying timezones, so was it ever figured out why Mango didn't show up for crew battles? Did he have a legitimate reason or was he just hung over or something?

Bones0

Smash Legend
I missed most of Apex due to annoying timezones, so was it ever figured out why Mango didn't show up for crew battles? Did he have a legitimate reason or was he just hung over or something?
No one showed up for the crew battle so it didn't happen. The rumor is WC went out and drank instead, but there's likely some bias in that statement.

VoiD-

Smash Apprentice
Myself (from the future). Everyone should be their own biggest fan as well as their own biggest critic when they aren't playing how they want to be.
I'm with you here

my favorite player is future Bones0

D

Deleted member

Probably Isai or Mang0. I really like the dudes in the DFW area though, very inspiring.

B[r]ico

Smash Rookie
I hate Falco. Unless Dr.Peepee's the one playing him. He's the only one who can make me like Falco.
Also, in no particular order : Axe and Hax back when he played the most awesome character in Melee (troll intended)

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
Hbox, mostly because he stays true to his playstyle, even though people seem to dislike it.

Top Bottom