• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 6! 9/21/13 in Lindale, TX

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I didn't bring a Wii. The stream TV also didn't use my SD card because I don't have the force save code. I'm not sure who's setup it was.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dakpo: Honestly, I was hoping we'd meet up in bracket as well. I'd had only seen a little of your ZSS, and friendlies aside, hadn't played you before, so I really wanted to see just how good you are, and I'm TOTALLY a fan! Some of the sexiest sideB-reverses I have ever seen, whether they hit or not! Our set was really great as well, I hope we can play again!
Thanks!!! It was a blast to play you in tourney :) I hope we can play really soon! I think you have definitely found your way up among the top warios now ;)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
-----------Really wanted go to but had work johns-----

I will come to Tyler guys, host another one and I"ll get the days off for it.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
A little bit of finality to this thread ...

I got beat by EVERYONE. I got double 4 stocked by Allami (hope I got your name right), and on top of that I lost to what I assume was a 12-year old in Project M.

Bottom line is this ... I have a Wii now and plan to put somewhere along the lines of 300+ hours a piece in Project M and in Brawl between now and Christmas time. This being at the bottom bull**** ain't happening anymore, so prepare your holes ... next time, I ain't bringing lube. I'm going in that **** raw.

D

Deleted member

A little bit of finality to this thread ...

I got beat by EVERYONE. I got double 4 stocked by Allami (hope I got your name right), and on top of that I lost to what I assume was a 12-year old in Project M.

Bottom line is this ... I have a Wii now and plan to put somewhere along the lines of 300+ hours a piece in Project M and in Brawl between now and Christmas time. This being at the bottom bull**** ain't happening anymore, so prepare your holes ... next time, I ain't bringing lube. I'm going in that **** raw.

It's Aliami*, but it's close enough. (The 12 year old) Boom's Falco is pretty eh in P:M, but he's not bad in Melee.
Don't get too cocky, I got last the first bunch of tournaments I went to. I'm by no means professional. If you come to Play A Real Game (Road to LTC2) I'll give you a bunch of tips of Smash in general. ZachAttax64 should be there, and his Marth bodies me. He spams his C-stick moves.

Top Bottom