• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos the best toon link

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I am the best Toon Link in all of Australia, I am also the best in All of the southern Hemisphere. I am even the best in the entire world, I'm the best Toon Link in this world and the next. I outrank every other Toon Link by far, so much so that I dont know why you fools arent worshipping me right now. I am a better toon link than all your toon links combined, I am God Toon Link. My Toon Link is even better than this thread. My Toon Link is SO amazingly good that your feeble human brains are incapable of comprehending the level of skill and mastery that is my Toon Link. I am also the best melee fox player, I am SIGNIFICANTLY better than the action replay fox that does adventure mode on very hard without getting hit. I could beat that fox AFK.

So that settles it. I am and always will be (by a significant margin) the greatest Toon Link and Melee Fox player to ever exist.

The End.

*Shouts for a mod to lock thread*

A++ will read again

Why do I have to repeat myself? Why? Oh why???
Anyways, I said, that's my line!!!

Edit: @ QUIVO: meh... custom is okay depending on how you build it. I mean, I've made a stage where the only mode one can win in is coin because there is no way out... Ooohhhh, the possibilities are endless (in both a good and bad way)

Framerate

Smash Lord
I dunno if this has been posted, so I'm gonna post it anyways.

I'm still holding that Quivo's TL is best. Not that I've been in the smash scene much, but if going by youtube videos I just can't get around how awesome he is.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Thanks frame, but there isn't really a best TL right now imo. The closest thing we have is probably chip, but I dunno how good the players are he's competing with.

Besides, that match I was doing stupid **** and messing up a lot. I've also changed my playstyle quite a bit.

I've incorporated zair and IMO my projectile games gotten better.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Thanks frame, but there isn't really a best TL right now imo. The closest thing we have is probably chip, but I dunno how good the players are he's competing with.

Besides, that match I was doing stupid **** and messing up a lot. I've also changed my playstyle quite a bit.

I've incorporated zair and IMO my projectile games gotten better.
Exactly! And I thought that match was brilliant, the fact that you only keep getting better... :p

Are you going to Test Your Might II? If i can make it, I need to play you.

I was looking for a match of you from Seasons Beatings 3, couldn't find one. You did pretty awesome at that too, if I do recall.

Top Bottom