• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Manlier; Captain Falcon Vs. King of Evil Ganon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
Are you kidding!? Ganon is the epitome of badass.
You, my friend, have much to learn. While Ganon may be the epitome of evil, jigglypuff is the epitome of badass.

But to OP, Captain Falcon is literally too manly. I can't find a trait in anyone that is even close to being more manly than :falcon:. Falcon is the definition of manly.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
You, my friend, have much to learn. While Ganon may be the epitome of evil, jigglypuff is the epitome of badass.

But to OP, Captain Falcon is literally too manly. I can't find a trait in anyone that is even close to being more manly than :falcon:. Falcon is the definition of manly.
Huh, the term 'manly' now defines men wearing helmets and tights? :p

Damien = God

Smash Cadet

Ugh. I hate Jigglypuff. My friend plays him. Rollout should not be such a capable smash. Very annoying when he rolls out of no where with that crap.

And frankly...I'm not a fan of Falcon either. Doesn't seem that cool.

n88

Smash Lord
In terms of bad-assery:

Chuck Norris>Jigglypuff>Ganondorf>Captain Falcon

Manliness:

Chuck Norris>Captain Falcon>Ganondorf>Jigglypuff

DaisyBoo92

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who wishes to mention Chuck Norris should leave this topic now, never come back. Anyone who wants to have an intelligent discussion about Captain Falcon can stay.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
The five gods of manliness, in no particular order are Chuck Norris, Charles Nelson Riley, Bruce Lee, Billy Mays, and Captain Falcon.

Vex514

Smash Cadet
on the main board all it read was "Who's Manlier; Captain Falcon..." and that was all I needed. I don't need to know who he's compared to. Captain Falcon duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom