• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's gonna main PIT now?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will main ikeany pit main who plans to play competitivly exchange Wii friend codes

starL33T

Smash Cadet
He'll be the first person I use when it comes all the way down under, but thats coz he's a new guy, and not sonic or diddy, or others that everyone else wants to try 1st. + his wings look so cool.

Corrupted Fate

Smash Rookie
I think I will hes fast, has killing power, good range, def, 2 hit boxes, sweet recovery, and that over B looks so bad ***. But how is pits weight is he way light? send me a message and tell me please.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
The way I feel about Pit right now is the same I feel for Ike and Meta Knight, I'll try them out because they seem fun to use, but I don't plan on maining any of them.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Pit was the very first character I wanted to main, and I'll stand by that decision. Kid Icarus was a bit before my time (video gaming career that is), so he's a fresh and interesting face!! His aimable arrows are cool, and his dual swords are even more amazing. He also has a completely unique Up B, a few seconds of unlimited flight. Add that on to his glide and multi-jumps, and it's vene more awesome! Plus, his outfit, wings, and bow just look incredible. So yes, my main will be the first character I play as in Brawl, Pit! Hopefully I can get a bit more acquainted with the character, I might buy the original Kid Icarus on Virtual Console. I'm just praying they make a KI game for Wii!!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't sure if i wanted to main pit, but after playing him, I'm totally going to main him.

He's just a blast to play!

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
Pit was the very first character I wanted to main, and I'll stand by that decision. Kid Icarus was a bit before my time (video gaming career that is), so he's a fresh and interesting face!! His aimable arrows are cool, and his dual swords are even more amazing. He also has a completely unique Up B, a few seconds of unlimited flight. Add that on to his glide and multi-jumps, and it's vene more awesome! Plus, his outfit, wings, and bow just look incredible. So yes, my main will be the first character I play as in Brawl, Pit! Hopefully I can get a bit more acquainted with the character, I might buy the original Kid Icarus on Virtual Console. I'm just praying they make a KI game for Wii!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. I can agree with almost every part of this. :laugh:

Now we just have to play the game...

Top Bottom