• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Canonically the Strongest Character in Smash?

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Isn't DeDeDe slightly shorter than Pickachu? Cause I swear I saw that somewhere.
Pikachu's 1'04" while DDD is most often 2-3 times taller than Kirby (~1'04 to 2' tall, eyeballing it). Still, DDD's hammer has a built in jet, flamethrower, and missiles among things, so he could probably beat some lesser characters and muggles (WFT, Villager, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Duck Hunt Dog, maybe Little Mac?)

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
because shes not that powerful?

I dont want to be too deep into this thread, given when Brawl came about this thread was nuts.

Paletuna has poor feats, shes weaker then Hades who required weapons forged by another god to beat as she lacked the power and she technically gets beat by Pit.
She's not that powerful for a God/Godess, but isn't that still more powerful than the cast of Smash? Isn't that what we are talking about? Hades isn't in Smash (though it would be cool) and when Pit and Palutena fight, isn't she controlled by something else (I have not played the game)?

I mean, who in Smash is more powerful than her?

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
She's not that powerful for a God/Godess, but isn't that still more powerful than the cast of Smash? Isn't that what we are talking about? Hades isn't in Smash (though it would be cool) and when Pit and Palutena fight, isn't she controlled by something else (I have not played the game)?

Excitebike racer. :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Rosalina has mind control powers (SMG 2, Cosmic Spirit who guides when you're doing badly in a level). Palutena is suspectible to it.

I mean there is a lot more I could bring up in relation to these two. But that pretty much seals the deal. The thing that mind controlled her in Uprising was not even a god, and Rosalina at least serves the role and possesses the power of a god in the Mario universe even if she does not use the title.

Also Shulk seems on par with Rosalina (though less experienced). Kirby has defeated god-like beings, and Sonic and Pit (and by extension, Dark Pit), have taken on literal gods and won. Ganondorf too, I believe. So Palutena does have competition, definitely.

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Rosalina has mind control powers (SMG 2, Cosmic Spirit who guides when you're doing badly in a level). Palutena is suspectible to it.

I mean there is a lot more I could bring up in relation to these two. But that pretty much seals the deal. The thing that mind controlled her in Uprising was not even a god, and Rosalina at least serves the role and possesses the power of a god in the Mario universe even if she does not use the title.

Also Shulk seems on par with Rosalina (though less experienced). Kirby has defeated god-like beings, and Sonic and Pit (and by extension, Dark Pit), have taken on literal gods and won. Ganondorf too, I believe. So Palutena does have competition, definitely.
You forgot to mention that Wario took on two gods and killed them ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! They might not be as reality-bending as Kirby's (their abilities are questionable..) but no one else helped him to rekt their face.

Plus trying to Wario to do things that don't involve treasure is like getting a rock to beg.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You forgot to mention that Wario took on two gods and killed them ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! They might not be as reality-bending as Kirby's (their abilities are questionable..) but no one else helped him to rekt their face.

Plus trying to Wario to do things that don't involve treasure is like getting a rock to beg.
It should be kept in mind though, that the word "god/goddess", is LITERALLY just a title, and does not always mean you are powerful.

For example, in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Cosmos is a goddess. And she's incredibly weak. Like, seriously weak. All of the time. The mortals she summons, she summons for a reason - they are very powerful and can protect her, and she believes THEY can take on Chaos, the opposing god.

Rosalina herself may not be a "goddess" in terms of how people refer to her. But she's so much stronger than most gods in gaming that I have seen.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Rosalina herself may not be a "goddess" in terms of how people refer to her. But she's so much stronger than most gods in gaming that I have seen.
Really? Please tell me the part about how being overpowered by Bowser is a display of strength.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
It should be kept in mind though, that the word "god/goddess", is LITERALLY just a title, and does not always mean you are powerful.

For example, in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Cosmos is a goddess. And she's incredibly weak. Like, seriously weak. All of the time. The mortals she summons, she summons for a reason - they are very powerful and can protect her, and she believes THEY can take on Chaos, the opposing god.

Really? Please tell me the part about how being overpowered by Bowser is a display of strength.
He's right. That was BOWSER Mario was going against not someone like Smithy or Count Bleck. And Rosie in combat is the at the same level as classic Super Mario Bros. and not over the top like FF6.

Don't tell me gameplay/story segregation cause I doubt she would be that weak if ole' King Koopa can get away from a robbing a space mom.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
He's right. That was BOWSER Mario was going against not someone like Smithy or Count Bleck. And Rosie in combat is the at the same level as classic Super Mario Bros. and not over the top like FF6.

Don't tell me gameplay/story segregation cause I doubt she would be that weak if ole' King Koopa can get away from a robbing a space mom.
I think Bowser is actually way stronger than his RPG counterpart, but Mario canon is weird so idk.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How many times does this need to be said?

Gameplay-story segregation.

Rosalina was only "overpowered" (incorrect term in this instance either way, but moving on) by Bowser because the game has Mario in the title and he absolutely has to be the main player character and has to be let save the day.

Rosalina shows time and time again that she could easily take care of Bowser herself. Heck, she can do just that with a LIMITED arsenal in 3D World.

However, Mario just had to be the main character of Galaxy. So instead of just making Rosalina genuinely, believably need help, they show her needing anything but that and just expect us to believe that she needs it anyway, so Mario can still have his game. Gameplay-story segregation.

This is actually a running trend in the Mario franchise - the Galaxy games are probably the only games that make Peach's kidnappings seem believable. Any other time, Peach could have easily taken care of herself, she's actually quite strong. But she doesn't, simply because Mario absolutely needs a reason to go on an adventure, and coming up with something other than "rescue Peach" is just too much for New Super Mario Bros 25.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Rosalina shows time and time again that she could easily take care of Bowser herself. Heck, she can do just that with a LIMITED arsenal in 3D World.
Rosalina never fought Bowser in 3D world because she only became playable after Bowser was defeated. Even though you can replay the Bowser fights as Rosalina that doesn't give her time travel powers.

Rosalina cannot take Bowser on by herself and neither can Peach.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina never fought Bowser in 3D world because she only became playable after Bowser was defeated. Even though you can replay the Bowser fights as Rosalina that doesn't give her time travel powers.

Even though that argument doesn't hold water, let's pretend it does.

Bowser stole the Grand Stars from Rosalina by attracting the stars from a distance, according to Rosalina herself. However, as we can see, he did not dare go near the Observatory, any Lumas, or Rosalina herself.

Why do you think that is?

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Even though that argument doesn't hold water, let's pretend it does.

Bowser stole the Grand Stars from Rosalina by attracting the stars from a distance, according to Rosalina herself. However, as we can see, he did not dare go near the Observatory, any Lumas, or Rosalina herself.

Why do you think that is?
SMG2: Bowser literally captures Rosalina and the entire observatory.

Argument debunked. Water held.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
SMG2: Bowser literally captures Rosalina and the entire observatory.

Argument debunked. Water held.
No he doesn't.

If he had, Rosalina would have thanked Mario for saving her. She does not. Merely thanks him for returning a Luma.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
>Citing Mario Wiki

I think I know why your arguments have been so weak (and they are the same ones that were debunked in this thread before).....
Waaaah! Your bullying has intimidated me and I must agree with you now. /s

Rosalina needed Mario's help in SMG1 and Mario saved her in SMG2. These are plot points from the Mario Galaxy games.
Try to be nice and stay calm next time. And play the Mario Galaxy games! They're really fun!:bee:

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
How many times does this need to be said?

Gameplay-story segregation.
:rolleyes:

Actually there was Super Princess Peach on the DS were Mario and Luigi are captured for once.

I think Bowser is actually way stronger than his RPG counterpart, but Mario canon is weird so idk.
I meant those two were special. Smithy can create an infinite robotic army, and Count Bleck can (try to) destroy dimensions.

How about arm-restling with no cheating when it to muscle.

:4diddy: vs. :4yoshi: :4lucario: vs. :4link: :4lemmy: vs. :4ness: :4falcon: vs. :4charizard:

:4dedede: vs. :4shulk: :4drmario: vs. :4greninja: :4luigi: vs. :4darkpit: :4marth: vs. :4sonic:

:4bowserjr: vs. :4pacman: :4duckhunt: vs. :4peach: :4megaman: vs. :4rob: :4robinf:/:4robinm: vs. :4tlink:

:4falco: vs. :4ganondorf: :4iggy: vs. :4gaw: :4villager: vs. :4ludwig: :4lucina: vs. :4olimar: :4sheik: vs. :4wiifit:

:4wario2: vs. :mewtwopm: :4bowser: vs. :4myfriends: :4littlemac: vs. :4dk: :4wario: vs. :4palutena: :4mario: vs. :4pit:

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458

In a 1v1 fight?
Shulk, Sonic, Mario, probably Bowser, Luigi, and Wario. I'd still say Pit could beat her when not controlled given her portrayal in Icarus Uprising and that he beat Medusa and Hades who Paletuna can't really contest. He can't really do it without her aid mind you though.

Anyways having the title of "god/Godess" doesn't necessarily equate to anything.
Shulk is no God. Zanza and Mayneth accidentally created a universe which was basically administered by Alvis.
Alvis was really in control of everything but since Alvis was a computer he just follows orders. Zanza was fallible, Shulk & Co felled him. Shulks claim to fame is seeing the future despite the Monado being stripped of him, he basically (or alvis) made his own Monado. So he continued to be exceptional and could decide how the world would go when given the offer.

Paletuna was controlled by the chaos beast which was a significant enemy in itself. That and it taking her over is the only showing of how she operates. If I recall you fight her again or at least a replica of her, when getting the Great Sacred Treasure. Pit wasn't sure if he was fighting the real thing or not either.

Sonic would legitimately blitz down half the roster without them being able to react.

The strongest is probably someone in Mario verse (including wario) followed by Sonic verse. Mario's verse doesn't take itself seriously nor is it supposed to be, but anything done there when taken literally can be used to create an argument that the other series cannot emulate.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Actually there was Super Princess Peach on the DS were Mario and Luigi are captured for once.

I meant those two were special. Smithy can create an infinite robotic army, and Count Bleck can (try to) destroy dimensions.

How about arm-restling with no cheating when it to muscle.

:4diddy: vs. :4yoshi: :4lucario: vs. :4link: :4lemmy: vs. :4ness: :4falcon: vs. :4charizard:

:4dedede: vs. :4shulk: :4drmario: vs. :4greninja: :4luigi: vs. :4darkpit: :4marth: vs. :4sonic:

:4bowserjr: vs. :4pacman: :4duckhunt: vs. :4peach: :4megaman: vs. :4rob: :4robinf:/:4robinm: vs. :4tlink:

:4falco: vs. :4ganondorf: :4iggy: vs. :4gaw: :4villager: vs. :4ludwig: :4lucina: vs. :4olimar: :4sheik: vs. :4wiifit:

:4wario2: vs. :mewtwopm: :4bowser: vs. :4myfriends: :4littlemac: vs. :4dk: :4wario: vs. :4palutena: :4mario: vs. :4pit:
Didn't Peach have a magic parasol and gain temporary magic powers during the events of that game? And I don't know if that game is canon....
I won't argue against her strength because I assume that we're trying to compare the strongest versions of each character.

Victors:
:4diddy:Because tiny dino arms.
:4ness:PSI boosts attack.
:4falcon:Because tiny Lizard arms.
:4greninja:Dammit Greninja! Mario was a doctor, not an an Arm-wrestler.
:4luigi:Dark Pit was disqualified for attempting to electrocute Luigi during the match.
:4sonic:Marth would've won if his reaction time was faster...
:4peach:Bro, do you even pick turnips?
:4rob:[Draw]:4megaman:ROB's arm can't hit the table or force down Rock's hand without the right leverage.
:4robinf:[Draw]:4tlink:Both use tiny baby swords.
:4ganondorf:Personally, Ganon prefers chicken.
:4gaw:Octopus transformation OP. pls nerf.
:4olimar:He's a delivery boy so he has to do heavy lifting, right?
:4sheik:Maybe Ninja training is sorta like Yoga. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!?
:4bowser:Luckily Ike's friends didn't have any sort of quarrel against the Bowz.
:4dk:Little Mac tried to dodge and was disqualified.
:4pit:Pit talked through the entire match and Mario couldn't stand the terrible jokes.

Last edited:

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053

Ike took on a goddess and won as well. Still, while Kirby, Sonic, Pit, Ike, etc. have all defeated deities, as far as I'm aware there was usually some sort of trickery involved, or it was against a particular deity with an exploitable weakness (e.g. Ike was blessed by Yune, Palutena and Medusa helped Pit defeat Hades, etc.). Palutena does seem a little weak for a deity, and Rosalina's powers aren't exactly clear, but I think Shulk at the peak of his godpower could definitely dispatch the supposed god-killers without much trouble. The ability to see and change the future and alter the universe is tough to beat. As far as I can tell, the 3 deities are in a league of their own when considering the most powerful characters in SSB.

Though as a note, I know less than nothing about the Sonic-verse.

Last edited:

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Sonic with Emeralds is faster then Light. Shulk can't compete.
Paletuna can't compete. Ganon can't compete. Rinse and repeat generally no one has the reaction speed to deal with anyone that fast.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Did you see how bad Sonic Boom was? Just let him have this.
From what I heard, everyone said don't.

Ike took on a goddess and won as well. Still, while Kirby, Sonic, Pit, Ike, etc. have all defeated deities, as far as I'm aware there was usually some sort of trickery involved, or it was against a particular deity with an exploitable weakness (e.g. Ike was blessed by Yune, Palutena and Medusa helped Pit defeat Hades, etc.). Palutena does seem a little weak for a deity, and Rosalina's powers aren't exactly clear, but I think Shulk at the peak of his godpower could definitely dispatch the supposed god-killers without much trouble. The ability to see and change the future and alter the universe is tough to beat. As far as I can tell, the 3 deities are in a league of their own when considering the most powerful characters in SSB.

Though as a note, I know less than nothing about the Sonic-verse.
No one mentions Wario when they talk about killing gods. I don't know why, but it's probably because few people play MoD and WW.

Sonic with Emeralds is faster then Light. Shulk can't compete.
Paletuna can't compete. Ganon can't compete. Rinse and repeat generally no one has the reaction speed to deal with anyone that fast.
That's cheating. The characters can't bring anything but people like :4dedede: or :4link: can bring the most basic of their attacks (sword/hammer), and yes that would include :4palutena:'s staff (but no magic), :4wario2: and :4dk: are the top two. While myself haven't played a Sonic game (I use to watch my brother) he's never went light speed and if sonic speed wasn't enough, light speed is! Has anyone seen how easy it is for light to hit things???

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
That's cheating. The characters can't bring anything but people like :4dedede: or :4link: can bring the most basic of their attacks (sword/hammer), and yes that would include :4palutena:'s staff (but no magic), :4wario2: and :4dk: are the top two. While myself haven't played a Sonic game (I use to watch my brother) he's never went light speed and if sonic speed wasn't enough, light speed is! Has anyone seen how easy it is for light to hit things???
What!? No Super Sonic, no fierce deity link, no Masked Dedede, NO BONGOS!?

So this is officially the "Who's Canonically the Strongest (Within reason) Character in Smash?" thread.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068

I suppose you're right. Still, Ganondorf is the most powerful character in Brawl, right? (Aside from Link, but he's not actually more powerful...) Palutena and Rosalina have him beat with the holy and cosmic power, respectively. Out of the two idk.

In a 1v1 fight?
Shulk, Sonic, Mario, probably Bowser, Luigi, and Wario. I'd still say Pit could beat her when not controlled given her portrayal in Icarus Uprising and that he beat Medusa and Hades who Paletuna can't really contest. He can't really do it without her aid mind you though.

Anyways having the title of "god/Godess" doesn't necessarily equate to anything.
Shulk is no God. Zanza and Mayneth accidentally created a universe which was basically administered by Alvis.
Alvis was really in control of everything but since Alvis was a computer he just follows orders. Zanza was fallible, Shulk & Co felled him. Shulks claim to fame is seeing the future despite the Monado being stripped of him, he basically (or alvis) made his own Monado. So he continued to be exceptional and could decide how the world would go when given the offer.

Paletuna was controlled by the chaos beast which was a significant enemy in itself. That and it taking her over is the only showing of how she operates. If I recall you fight her again or at least a replica of her, when getting the Great Sacred Treasure. Pit wasn't sure if he was fighting the real thing or not either.

Sonic would legitimately blitz down half the roster without them being able to react.

The strongest is probably someone in Mario verse (including wario) followed by Sonic verse. Mario's verse doesn't take itself seriously nor is it supposed to be, but anything done there when taken literally can be used to create an argument that the other series cannot emulate.
I understood very little of your Xenoblade talk. Now I must play it.

I suppose you're right. Do you at least agree that Palutena is up there?

Yes. The Mario univerise's cartoon-factor really plays a large part. That's why I argue for Rosa as well. Maybe even Mario himself. Sonic is undoubtedly very powerful. If we are counting FSs (like the Chaos Emeralds) then Palutena's may give her a boost.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
actually i take everything back. pacman is the most powerful.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
:4pit: vs. :4link: Both gifted powers by goddesses and wield bows. Who's stronger?

Can't decide. I need a second opinion.

Last edited:

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Pit is stronger. He fights at higher speeds then Link and reacts to faster threats like lightning. Granted without Paletuna he LA is quite a few powers. But the Tp/SS link we have would get rushed down or sniped without doing anything.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Waaaah! Your bullying has intimidated me and I must agree with you now. /s

Rosalina needed Mario's help in SMG1 and Mario saved her in SMG2. These are plot points from the Mario Galaxy games.
Try to be nice and stay calm next time. And play the Mario Galaxy games! They're really fun!:bee:
How am I bullying you? I'm telling you that Mario Wiki is a terrible source for plot points.

Just because the game presents a plot point that makes little sense in the fist place, doesn't mean she's weak. What matters are the powers she does show, and they are among the best of the Smash cast. And they were more than enough to be able to deal with Bowser, but again, gameplay story segregation. And while you might argue that her place in 3D World is not canon, it's still presenting a "what if?" scenario, showing us what Rosalina COULD do against Bowser even in a limited situation.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Just because the game presents a plot point that makes little sense in the fist place, doesn't mean she's weak. What matters are the powers she does show, and they are among the best of the Smash cast. And they were more than enough to be able to deal with Bowser, but again, gameplay story segregation. And while you might argue that her place in 3D World is not canon, it's still presenting a "what if?" scenario, showing us what Rosalina COULD do against Bowser even in a limited situation.
I'm glad that you've calmed down.

Since you say that Rosalina's abilities were limited in 3D World let's focus on the Mario Galaxy games (That I'm really hoping you've played).
Her most impressive moment was in SMG1 when she used her wand to set a course for the center of the universe. The Comet Observatory was durable enough to withstand fire from Bowser's airship armada thanks to the power of the stars. It was even able to dock right at Peach's castle and formed a bridge across to aid Mario. Although Rosalina's performance was flashy, the real display of power came from Lumas when they "renewed" the universe after Mario and Bowser created a massive explosion during their battle that resulted in a giant black hole (I always get a bit teary-eyed whenever I see that scene...). The Lumas manage to save everyone except Bowser who took the full blast of the explosion and was sucked into a black hole. Then Mario gets to watch the universe be restored while Rosalina vaguely explains the Luma's ability to create life. By the way Bowser survived the whole explosion/black hole mess.
Rosalina and the Lumas certainly display a large amount of power in the first game. The power to create. According to Larry Niven psi powers are useless it's harder to create something than it is to destroy something. By that logic I can see why you would assume that Rosalina could easily destroy anything and just chooses not to. But because she never displays any sort of destructive power during Mario Galaxy we can only assume that she simply does not have that sort of power.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 It seems as though Bowser's forces were too strong for Rosalina because she and the Comet Observatory are captured by Bowser and used in his evil scheme.

I say this as someone who likes Rosalina (In fact, she's one of my favorite Mario characters) and has played way too much Mario:
Rosalina has some of the most wonderful abilities out of the entire Smash cast, but she just isn't strong enough to be considered the strongest character.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm glad that you've calmed down.

Since you say that Rosalina's abilities were limited in 3D World let's focus on the Mario Galaxy games (That I'm really hoping you've played).
Her most impressive moment was in SMG1 when she used her wand to set a course for the center of the universe. The Comet Observatory was durable enough to withstand fire from Bowser's airship armada thanks to the power of the stars. It was even able to dock right at Peach's castle and formed a bridge across to aid Mario. Although Rosalina's performance was flashy, the real display of power came from Lumas when they "renewed" the universe after Mario and Bowser created a massive explosion during their battle that resulted in a giant black hole (I always get a bit teary-eyed whenever I see that scene...). The Lumas manage to save everyone except Bowser who took the full blast of the explosion and was sucked into a black hole. Then Mario gets to watch the universe be restored while Rosalina vaguely explains the Luma's ability to create life. By the way Bowser survived the whole explosion/black hole mess.
Rosalina and the Lumas certainly display a large amount of power in the first game. The power to create. According to Larry Niven psi powers are useless it's harder to create something than it is to destroy something. By that logic I can see why you would assume that Rosalina could easily destroy anything and just chooses not to. But because she never displays any sort of destructive power during Mario Galaxy we can only assume that she simply does not have that sort of power.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 It seems as though Bowser's forces were too strong for Rosalina because she and the Comet Observatory are captured by Bowser and used in his evil scheme.

I say this as someone who likes Rosalina (In fact, she's one of my favorite Mario characters) and has played way too much Mario:
Rosalina has some of the most wonderful abilities out of the entire Smash cast, but she just isn't strong enough to be considered the strongest character.
Rosalina clearly does have destructive power. She rams the Comet Observatory through Bowser's entire fleet. That was powered by her magic. Also her Smash abilities are destructive, and are well in line with what she is shown to be able to do elsewhere. Heck, even her Birdie animation in Mario Golf depicts her summoning a rain of comets/stars. That's entire armies gone right there.

Also Rosalina was responsible for the universal recreation. I have gone over this twice in this thread alone, because the Lumas being responsible for it just is not true. That idea has so many holes.

Rosalina was not captured by Bowser in Galaxy 2. It was never stated that she was. She never thanked Mario for a rescue (she would absolutely do this if she was she was rescued, she is incredibly polite in nature). That comet was literally just a comet. It didn't even look the same as the Observatory.

I suggest reading back through the thread before bringing up points that have already had their book closed. Rosalina definitely is the most powerful alongside Shulk.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Rosalina clearly does have destructive power. She rams the Comet Observatory through Bowser's entire fleet. That was powered by her magic.
The Comet Observatory's power comes from the Grand Star Generator. The Observatory doesn't hit any of the airships that it's defending against.
Also her Smash abilities are destructive, and are well in line with what she is shown to be able to do elsewhere.
This thread is about which character is "Canonically" the strongest. I don't think we're comparing how good they are in Super Smash Brothers.
Heck, even her Birdie animation in Mario Golf depicts her summoning a rain of comets/stars. That's entire armies gone right there.
That's just a celebration screen for getting a birdie and those are actually Lumas. Unless those armies are weak to pillows, they ain't going anywhere.
Also Rosalina was responsible for the universal recreation. I have gone over this twice in this thread alone, because the Lumas being responsible for it just is not true. That idea has so many holes.
The Lumas sacrificed themselves to save the universe. There was a entire emotional scene about it and everything. Rosalina didn't even show up until the process had already begun.
Rosalina was not captured by Bowser in Galaxy 2. It was never stated that she was. She never thanked Mario for a rescue (she would absolutely do this if she was she was rescued, she is incredibly polite in nature). That comet was literally just a comet. It didn't even look the same as the Observatory.
Yes she was. The "Comet" Bowser captured is indeed the Comet Observatory. Source: I played the game.

I don't know if you're doing this intentionally, but half the stuff you say about Rosalina are lies. Goodbye.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Comet Observatory's power comes from the Grand Star Generator. The Observatory doesn't hit any of the airships that it's defending against. This thread is about which character is "Canonically" the strongest. I don't think we're comparing how good they are in Super Smash Brothers. That's just a celebration screen for getting a birdie and those are actually Lumas. Unless those armies are weak to pillows, they ain't going anywhere.

The Lumas sacrificed themselves to save the universe. There was a entire emotional scene about it and everything. Rosalina didn't even show up until the process had already begun.
Yes she was. The "Comet" Bowser captured is indeed the Comet Observatory. Source: I played the game.

I don't know if you're doing this intentionally, but half the stuff you say about Rosalina are lies. Goodbye.

Please be trolling.

Then again, this is not the first time someone has missed or wrongly interpreted certain events.

Also, you didn't prove me wrong on anything at all, just came out with statements that contradict facts with no substance behind them.

"I played the game" is not a source, I have too.

Top Bottom