• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Canonically the Strongest Character in Smash?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Also you know what would be a good fight? Samus vs Link. Samus would play a more offensive role while link would play a defensive role. Link would be reflecting energy blasts with his sword. They both have large life bars. That would be a cool fight.
Samus out-stalls Link.
Link has the means to become untouchable for at least three days; if all his bottles have Chateau Romani, then 12 days.
However, Link has no real way to get a surefire damaging hit on Samus. Samus won't feel a thing from 99% of his hits.

Meanwhile, Samus can just avoid Link for those 12 days, then when Link's magic runs out...
Pew Pew, dead. GG, Samus wins.

On :pit: V. :ganondorf:

Pit can take this if he plays smart.
Pit has the abilities to stay alive, which is necessary against Ganondorf's attacks. I'd say that Pit usually wouldn't be able to destroy Ganondorf's physical body, (Which would count as a win for me) but if a sword can defeat Ganon after a tussle, then Pit with laz0rs and spamming Light Arrows and various attacks should do the trick over time.
Meanwhile, Ganondorf is too slow on-foot to take on Pit, so his best bet would be to fly. At this point his best bet would be to try and counter Pit's arrows and lazers by using his energy balls, but I doubt Pit will get hit, considering the fact that Pit regularly dodges arrowfire.

So, all in all, Pit wins. I say approximately 7/10 or 8/10 times. Ganondorf might get some lucky shots in occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

pitthekit

Smash Ace
On :pit: V. :ganondorf:

Pit can take this if he plays smart.
Pit has the abilities to stay alive, which is necessary against Ganondorf's attacks. I'd say that Pit usually wouldn't be able to destroy Ganondorf's physical body, (Which would count as a win for me) but if a sword can defeat Ganon after a tussle, then Pit with laz0rs and spamming Light Arrows and various attacks should do the trick over time.
Meanwhile, Ganondorf is too slow on-foot to take on Pit, so his best bet would be to fly. At this point his best bet would be to try and counter Pit's arrows and lazers by using his energy balls, but I doubt Pit will get hit, considering the fact that Pit regularly dodges arrowfire.

So, all in all, Pit wins. I say approximately 7/10 or 8/10 times. Ganondorf might get some lucky shots in occasionally.
Bro pit has a PHD in dead mans volly.

Pit is fluttery and feminine and has holy weaponry blessed by a goddess or cosmic entity.

Pits bow has crap for close range via sword so pit will have to camp and spam projectiles(that's how pit wins the gannondorf mu in brawl)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Bro pit has a PHD in dead mans volly.

Pit is fluttery and feminine and has holy weaponry blessed by a goddess or cosmic entity.

Pits bow has crap for close range via sword so pit will have to camp and spam projectiles(that's how pit wins the gannondorf mu in brawl)
1. Ok...?
2. What..?
3. Ok, that's nice, except going close range is basically suicide, and my main argument was that Pit needs to fight from a distance, soo... your point is what exactly?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
1. Ok...?
2. What..?
3. Ok, that's nice, except going close range is basically suicide, and my main argument was that Pit needs to fight from a distance, soo... your point is what exactly?
Gannon can only die to "blessed weaponry" since TOP

Pit can go close range as he survived attacks far worse. (If link can survive them... So can pit)
Pit played "dead man volly" before with enemy's before(hitting projectiles back and forth)
Pit is skilled with almost every medieval weapon.

PIt can carry a huge club and we can calculate how much it weighs if we know materials.

Linkcrafter

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5155-3414-6061
From what was shown in the movies people and pokemon are more than capable of fighting off mind control.
Also, I hought you said this was the STRONGEST. This part goes to everyone: fast doesn't mean strong. The strongest[ or at least in my choice] would be either DK or Bowser, but since he was the first strong smasher, I'm gonna give it to DK.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
While I'm at it, I'll post my proposed Canon Smash Tier List.
(NOTE; this covers only Melee through Brawl and the characters in the tiers are not ordered from best to worst.)

Broken Tier
:samus2:
:sonic:

Pretty damn good
:pit:
:ganondorf:
:zerosuitsamus:
:mewtwopm:
:ness2:
:kirby2:

IN BETWEENERS
:bowser2:

Pretty good
:link2:
:metaknight:
:dedede:
:mario2:
:luigi2:
:fox:
:dk2:
:toonlink:
:wario:
:falcon:

Fairly average
:roypm:
:marth:
:peach:
:lucas:
:ike:
:lucario:
:snake:

Meh tier/Not enough feats tier
:wolf:
:sheilda:
:diddy:
:charizard:
:ivysaur:
:squirtle:
:jigglypuff:
:falco:

No feats/wat tier
:olimar:
:popo:
:gw:
:rob:
*Olimar only because there's nothing he can do to anyone lol.*

Gannon can only die to "blessed weaponry" since TOP

Pit can go close range as he survived attacks far worse. (If link can survive them... So can pit)
Pit played "dead man volly" before with enemy's before(hitting projectiles back and forth)
Pit is skilled with almost every medieval weapon.

PIt can carry a huge club and we can calculate how much it weighs if we know materials.
Maybe only blessed weaponry can truly put him down, but normal swords have defeated Ganon before, so at the very least that argument doesnt apply to his physical state.

-That's game mechanics. Do you really think Link could take a sword slash to the face?
-Even still, Pit's better off just dodging and spamming. More damage done faster.
-Cool, how many are going to even be useful?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
(NOTE; this covers only Melee through Brawl and the characters in the tiers are not ordered from best to worst.)

Broken Tier
:samus2:
:sonic:

Pretty damn good
:pit:
:ganondorf:
:zerosuitsamus:
:mewtwopm:
:ness2:
:kirby2:

IN BETWEENERS
:bowser2:

Pretty good
:link2:
:metaknight:
:dedede:
:mario2:
:luigi2:
:fox:
:dk2:
:toonlink:
:wario:
:falcon:

Fairly average
:roypm:
:marth:
:peach:
:lucas:
:ike:
:lucario:
:snake:

Meh tier/Not enough feats tier
:wolf:
:sheilda:
:diddy:
:charizard:
:ivysaur:
:squirtle:
:jigglypuff:
:falco:

No feats/wat tier
:olimar:
:popo:
:gw:
:rob:
*Olimar only because there's nothing he can do to anyone lol.*
Can mewtwo mind control Samus? Rupture her organs?
I can guess that her chozo suit would protect as the chozo were scientific yet kept primal ways and "transcended beyond the universe"

Echoes Samus can shoot a moving sun, a black dimensional hole, a suit that can survive dimensional attacks.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Sunburst
And missiles+ high energy beams.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Darkburst
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Boom

She also has a lot of mobility options with boast ball, screw attack and shinespark(although echoes Samus never had this power up)

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Can mewtwo mind control Samus? Rupture her organs?
I can guess that her chozo suit would protect as the chozo were scientific yet kept primal ways and "transcended beyond the universe"

Echoes Samus can shoot a moving sun, a black dimensional hole, a suit that can survive dimensional attacks.

And missiles+ high energy beams.

She also has a lot of mobility options with boast ball, screw attack and shinespark(although echoes Samus never had this power up)
1. Depends, if I'm not mistaken, Samus has resisted control before, but again, I could be mistaken.
2. I don't believe Mewtwo's ever done that.

3. Yes... hence why she's top tier.

Linkcrafter

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5155-3414-6061
I've played it. Does the ocarina really stop time when he plays or is that more of a game mechanic? After all why doesn't link just run around with his ocarina in his mouth all the time? Moon crashing into the planet! No worries I have my trusty time stop ocarina!

However how long could it take to play a song consisting of a few notes. He could run and play at the same time I guess.
Probably only his bottom half gets frozen. However, that would be a pretty funny way to beat majora's mask. Just put in the ocarina and stop playing the game. "Hooray! No one can live their life anymore, but on the plus side I stoped the moon from ruining their lives!"

Last edited:

pitthekit

Smash Ace
1. Depends, if I'm not mistaken, Samus has resisted control before, but again, I could be mistaken.
2. I don't believe Mewtwo's ever done that.

3. Yes... hence why she's top tier.
She resisted phazon corruption... A genius bounty hunter named Ghor even fell to this corruption.

The chozo boasted Samus intelligence too... So she could wear the varia suit.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I think I'll post my list and see what's up. Basically these are characters discussed that I've witnessed. They are in no particular order within their tiers.

S:
Rosalina

A+:
Sonic
Marth
Mewtwo

A:
Samus
Ganondorf
Pit
Ness

B:
Link
Zelda
Megaman
Kirby
Meta knight
Lucario
Bowser
Pikachu

C:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Wario
C.falcon
Dedede
DK
Snake

C:
wii fit trainer
Diddy
Peach
Villager
Olimar
ROB
Ice climber
G&W

I'm slowly editing this post with forgotten characters if you want to check back at any time.

Last edited:

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I think I'll post my list and see what's up. Basically these are characters discussed that I've witnessed. They are in no particular order within their tiers.

S:
Rosalina

A+:
Sonic
Marth
Mewtwo

A:
Samus
Ganondorf
Pit
Ness

B:
Link
Zelda
Megaman
Kirby
Meta knight
Lucario
Bowser

C:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Wario
C.falcon
Dedede
DK

C:
wii fit trainer
Peach
Villager
Olimar
ROB
Ice climber
G&W
This list, I can get behind. To me it's perfect.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380

S:
Rosalina

A+:
Sonic
Marth
Mewtwo

A:
Samus
Ganondorf
Pit
Ness

B:
Link
Zelda
Megaman
Kirby
Meta knight
Lucario
Bowser

C:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Wario
C.falcon
Dedede
DK

C:
wii fit trainer
Peach
Villager
Olimar
ROB
Ice climber
G&W
i dont agree with this list

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Ok what's wrong with it? Spit it out. I'm up for changes if something is truly out of place. I'll be impartial... (Except maybe to Sonic :p)
megaman has time space and dimension warp abilities. he should be where sonic is. by the way the dimension ability is from megaman 6 from centaur man

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Why's Marth A+?
I you go back a few pages you should see a debate between muster and I about why marth is so strong... Even against super sonic. The deal is that his sword falchion heals him tremendously (seriously like a lot). Next he can't be hurt by attacks. It's kinda lame but his sword grants him insane buffs. He is probably the weakest in his class though. He can be hurt by dragons only.... So charizard has a shot but not a good one.

megaman has time space and dimension warp abilities. he should be where sonic is. by the way the dimension ability is from megaman 6 from centaur man
Interesting I see what your thinking.

Centaur flash is a full screen attack that destroys all small enemies. I just watched a quick clip of it being used against wind man. He may have paused briefly (less than a second) for each hit. It can be used like 6 times or so. It did defeat him but it took the entire gauge.

The thing is Megamans pretty high up but doesn't share the same invulnerability as sonic or marth. Or the shear power of telepathy and telekinesis that Mewtwo has. Megaman can briefly pause an enemy and do mild damage with that weapon. Megaman is a fairly fragile character with a large arsenal.

Super sonic would pause before just advancing and slam megaman into submission. Marth would just chill and brush it off. Mewtwo would be surprised by his power before telekineticly throwing him into spikes. Or something. If centaur flash froze everything in time permanently it would be different.

Seriously wind man took it like a champ and he "blows". Get it! Lol. A robot with the power to only blow air was virtually unfased by the time stop.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Interesting I see what your thinking.

Centaur flash is a full screen attack that destroys all small enemies. I just watched a quick clip of it being used against wind man. He may have paused briefly (less than a second) for each hit. It can be used like 6 times or so. It did defeat him but it took the entire gauge.

The thing is Megamans pretty high up but doesn't share the same invulnerability as sonic or marth. Or the shear power of telepathy and telekinesis that Mewtwo has. Megaman can briefly pause an enemy and do mild damage with that weapon. Megaman is a fairly fragile character with a large arsenal.

Super sonic would pause before just advancing and slam megaman into submission. Marth would just chill and brush it off. Mewtwo would be surprised by his power before telekineticly throwing him into spikes. Or something. If centaur flash froze everything in time permanently it would be different.

Seriously wind man took it like a champ and he "blows". Get it! Lol. A robot with the power to only blow air was virtually unfased by the time stop.
he also has hyper megaman from mvc1 and 2 and he has a super form like sonic

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I've seen his crazy hyper attack from mvc 1 and 2 but as far as we know that's very limited (only a brief one shot). I haven't seen a super form of him before though? Point me in the direction.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I've seen his crazy hyper attack from mvc 1 and 2 but as far as we know that's very limited (only a brief one shot). I haven't seen a super form of him before though? Point me in the direction.
look up super armr megaman he is seen next to sonic

negativeX

Smash Apprentice
You know what? I just decided to make a super complicated rock, paper, scizzors game using all of these characters.
It will be amazing.

JediLink

Smash Ace
look up super armr megaman he is seen next to sonic
Last I checked, the Super Adapter isn't invincible, can't fly at lightspeed (or at all), and has never killed any godlike beings. Hell, he can't even slide anymore while using it.

You're really reaching, man. Mega Man is just not that powerful.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Last I checked, the Super Adapter isn't invincible, can't fly at lightspeed (or at all), and has never killed any godlike beings. Hell, he can't even slide anymore while using it.

He is thinking about megaman in the crossover comic. I beleive sonic and megaman both use chaos emeralds at the same time.

That's a one shot though. Megaman uses it once thanks to sonic. He doesn't have chaos emerald power but the one time. He isn't going to have them in a fight where he is alone. Or against sonic. In those comics sonic would eventually beat megaman if they were actually fighting by the end. I have some of those comics.

Megaman X would be a different story though.

Super sonic doesn't have a time limit. He has a ring limit. It's different.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Shizzer, I should get back to work on my lists for this :D

And i'd say given consensus, the top tier would look like this - :samus2::sonic::pit::ganondorf::mewtwopm::kirby2::ness2::marth::rosalina:

(NOTE; this covers only Melee through Brawl and the characters in the tiers are not ordered from best to worst.) *
Why are Samus and Sonic broken tier? I think the list I have now is pretty safe. Sonic is fast but he is by no terms broken. Super Sonic may let him win any round but depends on who he faces and how they handle it. And I don't know a thing about Samus, is she really that strong?

I still hold that everyone on this tier could keep a good fight with everyone. Sonic could fly Ganondorf into space, but Ganondorf can teleport (to what extent is unknown). Kirby can suck up everyone and is indestructable (???) Ness is Jesus, Marth is invulnerable with the falchion, Mewtwo can warp brains ....

It's quite insane actually, I'd love to see these fights animated xD

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
He is thinking about megaman in the crossover comic. I beleive sonic and megaman both use chaos emeralds at the same time.

That's a one shot though. Megaman uses it once thanks to sonic. He doesn't have chaos emerald power but the one time. He isn't going to have them in a fight where he is alone. Or against sonic. In those comics sonic would eventually beat megaman if they were actually fighting by the end. I have some of those comics.

Megaman X would be a different story though.

Super sonic doesn't have a time limit. He has a ring limit. It's different.
if I may recall couldnt knuckes knock the chaos emeralds out of sonic in sonic 3 and knuckles. so megaman can also do the same

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
if I may recall couldnt knuckes knock the chaos emeralds out of sonic in sonic 3 and knuckles. so megaman can also do the same
I think I've said this before but that was more for plot. The Knuckles fight in the game has him punching you to no effect. Same goes for anything. However, Super Sonic and die via being crushed by in game objects on falling off the map. But thats really pety, as I'm pretty sure being crushed is just for programming ease , as if he wasn't crushed by said objects he'd break through the map and essentially do what they do in speedruns xD

But I see what you're saying, I think it's null and void though. It wouldn't be fair to say if Sonic turned his head upwards and Megman hit it he would die from spikes would it xD

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380

and actually he is because in one of his game he has a nuke bomb which he copieid from dyna man. look it up its called nuclear detonator. also remeber brightman weapon can stop time and megaman can actually shoot after he stops time.

I think I've said this before but that was more for plot. The Knuckles fight in the game has him punching you to no effect. Same goes for anything. However, Super Sonic and die via being crushed by in game objects on falling off the map. But thats really pety, as I'm pretty sure being crushed is just for programming ease , as if he wasn't crushed by said objects he'd break through the map and essentially do what they do in speedruns xD

But I see what you're saying, I think it's null and void though. It wouldn't be fair to say if Sonic turned his head upwards and Megman hit it he would die from spikes would it xD
you cant say its for plot because if its in the game its canon

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Samus is easily the strongest of any of the "normal" humans/human equivalents in Smash and should be able to go toe-to-toe with most of the superhumans. She's definitely near the top. Ridiculously tough, ridiculously fast, ridiculously mobile, ridiculous firepower.

Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
and actually he is because in one of his game he has a nuke bomb which he copieid from dyna man. look it up its called nuclear detonator. also remeber brightman weapon can stop time and megaman can actually shoot after he stops time.
Nuke bomb is a misleading name because its not a nuclear bomb. Its a timed explosive bomb. Dynaman = Dynamite man not nuclear fallout man. Interestingly enough this is one of the few weapons that can hurt megaman himself. so if it was a nuclear explosion he would die too.

Brightman's weapon the flash stopper is a blinding light that overloads robots sensors. He can blind people temporarily.... would work well on rob.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Nuke bomb is a misleading name because its not a nuclear bomb. Its a timed explosive bomb. Dynaman = Dynamite man not nuclear fallout man. Interestingly enough this is one of the few weapons that can hurt megaman himself. so if it was a nuclear explosion he would die too.

Brightman's weapon the flash stopper is a blinding light that overloads robots sensors. He can blind people temporarily.... would work well on rob.[/quoteyou forget thats where the chemeleo camo ability kicks in where megaman becomes intangible. also i did my research and it appears that megaman can attack while using the time stopper you just need to look harder. go on mmkb and look for time stopper than go down to other medias
thats when he uses chameleo camo in order to not get hit. also i did my research on the time stopper and it said in the mmkb that megaman can indeed attack while using this weapon

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
you cant say its for plot because if its in the game its canon
Game is something you play, in which where you play, Sonic can't be knocked out of Super Sonic. The one instance of being taken out by a punch is from plot, a sort of catalyst for why you play the game. You can say Knuckles popped the Emeralds out of him and Super Sonics weak, but you must be familar with the lore of Sonic first before claiming other things. Could it be Knuckles connection as guardian of the Master Emerald that provided him this ability? Did Sonic just happen to run out of rings and Knuckles attacked? Here's a more defined instance of Sonic losing his Super Sonic form.

In Sonic Unleashed, Eggman created a machine that absorbed the Super out of Super Sonic and the Chaos Emeralds to power a space canon. The focused power of the Chaos Emeralds into a laser that split the planet open into several continents. Granted, Eggman lured Sonic by pretending to admit defeat and surrendering, and given Sonics cocky and playful nature he took the bait. That plot element was really the only time that happens, unless I'm overlooking a key element

It also shows that the Chaos Emeralds, given the right sort of machinery can be harnessed. But Super Sonic does this himself. So basically, if focused, Super Sonic could potentially break the planet.... potentially. This is of induction reasoning, so you can decide if its strong reasoning.

You can't go off the simple introduction of Sonic 3 to say Super Sonic can be harmed easily when every other example points in the other direction where NOTHING harms him. I can say the same sort of things for Megaman. How does he let Wily get away and continue to terrorize the planet? Isn't Megaman really slow and restrained in movement in his games? Some facts are overlooked for rationality.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Game is something you play, in which where you play, Sonic can't be knocked out of Super Sonic. The one instance of being taken out by a punch is from plot, a sort of catalyst for why you play the game. You can say Knuckles popped the Emeralds out of him and Super Sonics weak, but you must be familar with the lore of Sonic first before claiming other things. Could it be Knuckles connection as guardian of the Master Emerald that provided him this ability? Did Sonic just happen to run out of rings and Knuckles attacked? Here's a more defined instance of Sonic losing his Super Sonic form.

In Sonic Unleashed, Eggman created a machine that absorbed the Super out of Super Sonic and the Chaos Emeralds to power a space canon. The focused power of the Chaos Emeralds into a laser that split the planet open into several continents. Granted, Eggman lured Sonic by pretending to admit defeat and surrendering, and given Sonics cocky and playful nature he took the bait. That plot element was really the only time that happens, unless I'm overlooking a key element

It also shows that the Chaos Emeralds, given the right sort of machinery can be harnessed. But Super Sonic does this himself. So basically, if focused, Super Sonic could potentially break the planet.... potentially. This is of induction reasoning, so you can decide if its strong reasoning.

You can't go off the simple introduction of Sonic 3 to say Super Sonic can be harmed easily when every other example points in the other direction where NOTHING harms him. I can say the same sort of things for Megaman. How does he let Wily get away and continue to terrorize the planet? Isn't Megaman really slow and restrained in movement in his games? Some facts are overlooked for rationality.
ok but megamans power is to copy/absorb powers so all he need to do is stop sonic in super form and absorb enough energy to also transform.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ok, I don't know if this has been covered, so please fill me in: Shouldn't Pit be the strongest?

Spoilers for Kid Icarus Uprising below...

Pit's killed gods.

Medusa, Thanatos, The Great Reaper (Death?), Hades

And survived hits from all the above too.

What do you think?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Ok, I don't know if this has been covered, so please fill me in: Shouldn't Pit be the strongest?

Spoilers for Kid Icarus Uprising below...

Pit's killed gods.

Medusa, Thanatos, The Great Reaper (Death?), Hades

And survived hits from all the above too.

What do you think?
I always wonder if the self proclaimed gods are actually gods... They are really weak if they cannot even destroy earth. I mean if hades could just destroy earth and eat all those souls.

Pit is weird did palutena create him? How come he is more powerful than palutena?

Also anyone know some huge feats pit did?

Like lifting a very heavy object or surviving astronomical attacks.

Hey pit did kill the sun god... Can pit withstand the suns temperatures?

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
There's no real metric for the power of beings termed "gods" by a game. I'm pretty sure some FE Lords have defeated gods. Fighting divine or semi-divine beings is pretty standard fare for Japanese games.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There's no real metric for the power of beings termed "gods" by a game. I'm pretty sure some FE Lords have defeated gods. Fighting divine or semi-divine beings is pretty standard fare for Japanese games.
Eh, that's true. I'm thinking of...
FE:A Spoliers

Grima.

I suppose even Link could have defeated 'gods', with Gannondorf and Majora. Point taken.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
ok but megamans power is to copy/absorb powers so all he need to do is stop sonic in super form and absorb enough energy to also transform.
I can tell I'm talking to a brick wall here. I'm not going to side with you if you don't back up your claims. You're being far too biased towards Megaman.

That's Kirby's ability, Megaman only does such a thing to robots. Sonic can stop time too, but he would not need to because he could attack Megaman before he has the time to switch suits. Megaman isn't much without the weakness to robot masters. When Megaman fights without them without their weakness, it's usually quite a harder fight.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I can tell I'm talking to a brick wall here. I'm not going to side with you if you don't back up your claims. You're being far too biased towards Megaman.

That's Kirby's ability, Megaman only does such a thing to robots. Sonic can stop time too, but he would not need to because he could attack Megaman before he has the time to switch suits. Megaman isn't much without the weakness to robot masters. When Megaman fights without them without their weakness, it's usually quite a harder fight.
you know i know how you feel. because i feel as if im also talking to a brick wall. megaman canalsocopy the abilities of non robot. example onslaught from mvc1 also megaman that he would like to copy your power but he feels that the megabusters the best when he wins any fights.

Top Bottom