• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wholesale nike jordan shoes series.free shipping!!

peter88

Smash Rookie
welcome to our website: www.cheap-nikejordan.com ,We hope become your reliable shoes supplier in China. Authentic Shoes with original box,we insists that " Customer the highest, Quality first ". Our products include Air Jordan series,Mix jordan series, Air max Shoes series, Air force one, Nike shox series shoes, Adidas Shoes, Timberland Shoes, Prada Shoes,Gucci shoes,puma shoes,lv bags, and Bape, Lacoste,Polo T-shirt,Evisu hoody,Evisu coat etc. we are looking forward to building sincere and long-term business relationships with you.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
This is the shoe that gives Falcon furious jumping ability, i.e., "mad hops."

jugfingers

Smash Champion
KAIOKANX20LOLS

at Nike trying to sell shoes to Captain falcon players.

this thread should be stickied, I mean did you guys read the title its FREE SHIPPING
thats a pretty good deal. plus it will scare all the other mains when they come in the falcon thread and see this **** stickied, and then roll to there local tourney and see cpt falcon players reppin fly jordans. and nobody playing falcon sits down to play they just stand infront of TVS doing an agressive stutter step as they bust out **** combos.

I think whoever mods this thread should consider it.

Top Bottom