• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you be maining?

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
It will all come down until I get to test them, but right now I'm interested (in order more to less) in:

1. Metaknight
2. Lucas
3. King Dedede
4. PT
5. Kirby (was my main in SSB64)
6. Ness (although it depends on what they do to him)

If Geno gets confirmed this list would be futile, since I would main him NO MATTER WHAT :laugh:

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally going to main Tom Nook.

also, why are people listing multiple characters? I thought, by definition, only one person could be your main (or primary) character, and all others after that would have to be, by definition, secondaries. Or maybe I'm just an *** for bringing up a semantical argument like that.

Kix

Smash Journeyman
Mario - if he has a Doctor Mario outfit then Doctor Mario. Bowser isn't bad so he will be my secondary. Olimar might have a spot because he sounds like he might be technical.

Crispy Fries

Smash Cadet
Zelda! Though Peach and Jigglypuff are probably going to be my secondaries again. Also going to try Lucas and PT.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
mario is my main, but im looking forward to trying out pit,diddy,olimar, and lucario (if geno is a pc he will be my main no matter what)

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Probably one of these:
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Sonic
Meta Knight

But I can't tell till I get to try out all the characters :p

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
pikachu, pit, and ike

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
1-Balloon Fighter (obviously only if he makes it in)
2-Meta Knight
3-Game & Watch (my main in melee, also only if he makes it)

Serph

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai himself confirmed that Balloon Fighter wouldn't be playable. Something about him not having many different move possibilities. Same goes for an Exitebike rider.

Anyway, I'm probably going to main Ganondorf, even though he hasn't been officially unveiled yet.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
1. Pikachu (most indefinetly)
2. Pokemon Trainer (it will be interesting to play as him and his Pokemon)
3. Sonic (same as Pikachu)
4. Mario (I enjoy playing as him)

Others include Link, Kirby, Samus, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf (if he is in it), Mewtwo (same as Ganondorf), Bowser and maybe Pit and Wario.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I've changed my mind...I'm going to main everyone. The entire Brawl roster will be my new main.

THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY AS A PC FOR BRAWL!!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ugh, guys. Once more;

YOU CAN'T MAIN ZERO SUIT SAMUS

She is only unlocked via final smash; you main Samus and try to master ZSS when you get the chance.

BentoBox

Smash Master
From the vids I've seen I think Snake would fit my playstyle the most. But yeah, I'll end up playing whatever char im most comfortable with. Speculation ftl.

Pandanda

Smash Cadet
Can't say for certain who I'll main - have to wait and see which character fits my playstyle the best. But in terms of characters I wanna try out, the list goes like -

1. Sonic
2. Pokemon Trainer (especially Charizard and Ivysaur)
3. Meta-knight
4. Snake
5. Lucas

Top Bottom