• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link, def. I don't know why people would prefer Link to have a head the size of Manhattan. Especially since apart from Dragon Roost Island theme, Rito, and cool smoke animation, WW is easily the worst Zelda game to ever be released. I will punch his potato (yes, Toon Link is the true potato; Sheik is merely an apprentice) head into oblivion to symbolically destroy the Tingle-fied Zelda spin-off. Join me!!!
Runner-up: Robot. Thanks for wasting space, douche.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Toon Link, def. I don't know why people would prefer Link to have a head the size of Manhattan. Especially since apart from Dragon Roost Island theme, Rito, and cool smoke animation, WW is easily the worst Zelda game to ever be released. I will punch his potato (yes, Toon Link is the true potato; Sheik is merely an apprentice) head into oblivion to symbolically destroy the Tingle-fied Zelda spin-off. Join me!!!
Runner-up: Robot. Thanks for wasting space, douche.
windwaker was was favorite game ever, it had sexy cel-shaded graphics the most longest sidequest in any zelda game, and tetra...

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I hated Wind Waker, but loved Phantom Hourglass. As such, I'm pretty neutral towards Toon Link's inclusion. Because he looks like a good character, and that I used to main Link, I will main Toon Link.

I will end this post by restating that Sandbag will be my punching bag. That's what he was made for, and that's what he shall be.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
You call me a ***got through the safety of the internet, but you would never dare say that to my face in person. Spewing insults just because someone disagrees with you, makes you look like a fool.
Actually I would since I call ***gots all the time ***gots, so I don't get your point.
I don't give a rats *** about Nintendo's history, all of that has been whined out to me before, minus the absolutist statements. Next time spare yourself the trouble of typing an essay, and spend more time comprehending my post - its obvious that you didn't.
I didn't write an essay, and if I didn't comprehend your post then tell me what it meant? Because apparently your way of words doesn't follow the simple comprehension abilities in the English language because, if it did, I would've been right on the spot.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I usually train against someone random, but I think I'll use Sonic, since he's got (as my friends and I say) that "****-eating smile". :D

EDIT: And ROB. e__e

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You people are weird selecting a "punching bag"

I just fight against the rival or enemy of the character I am currently using...

Darkburst

Smash Cadet
Geez...all this Lucario hate.

Juast a note to everybody who thought he replaced Mewtwo: Get over yourselves. I miss Mewtwo as much as you guys, but we needed something from the latter genrations, because otherwise we'd be acnolegeing (horrid spelling, sorry) only one part of the series, (aside from Pokeball Pokemon, of course.)

Anyway, I don't hate any specific character, despite having a grudge against Wolf and Toon Link at first, so my punching bag will depend on who I'm playing as.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
idk....but i prolly won't train against computers as much if i can just play people online with minimial lag

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Why is Ness in your Avatar then!

Ridley has just facepalmed, because he has seen somebody that can't tell the difference between this:

And this:

Oh, and I will use Sonic because he is small and fast.

And I hate him.:mad:

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
G&W, because he makes funny noises when hit. It helps keep interest while drilling combos and such.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Ridley has just facepalmed, because he has seen somebody that can't tell the difference between this:

And this:

I Ridley face palm you, because if that message you quoted was to I think it was for, he HAD Ness in his avatar BEFORE and changed it...

Did you quote a really old comment?

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
I Ridley face palm you, because if that message you quoted was to I think it was for, he HAD Ness in his avatar BEFORE and changed it...

Did you quote a really old comment?
Page 4.

I didn't check dates...
*Just got Ridleyfacepalmed*

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
My ROB will use everyone who says they use him as a punching bag as punching bags.

And he will have an affinity for kicking the sh*t out of space animals.

Top Bottom