• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Lucario, hands down. Even if I decide to main the guy, he signed on to be my punching bag when there was no Mewtwo in the roster. A final bit "revenge" for the mutant cat in my OCD-influenced mind. :p

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Wario and ZSS, since they're the only
characters I'm not excited about in the least...

(and seriously, you can have Lucario as your punching bag, but saying
he doesn't deserve it and ooooh, he's not cooool enough, is stupid, Lucario
has a bigger fanbase then mewtwo now-adays, so yes, he does deserve it...)

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
My list would be:

1) Sonic
2) Sonic
3) Sonic
4) Sonic
5) Sonic

Any character that have crappy 3D games and are better of in a 4Kids cartoon(I'm looking at you, Megaman)starring in this game is going to earn a very hard beating from whoever I'm maining or practicing with. Especially if those characters have very cheesy attitudes.

Did I mention I hate Sonic? He hurt my childhood memories...why did Sega even revive him after the 2D era?

gamer8

Smash Lord
I actually use Bowser as a punching bag while using Captain Falcon most of the time, to use the Knee to Falcon punch combo.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Train? Why would I do that? :laugh:

Regardless, Sonic will be the character that I enjoy beating up the most, so him.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Good. Another Poser hater. Unless you're being sarcastic because you basically said what I said. :o
no, I'm not.

(and seriously, you can have Lucario as your punching bag, but saying
he doesn't deserve it and ooooh, he's not cooool enough, is stupid, Lucario
has a bigger fanbase then mewtwo now-adays, so yes, he does deserve it...)
I actually wouldn't care too much about him if he was in. But here's the problem:

He replaced mewtwo. Thats when the shit hit the fan.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I don't hate any of the characters so none of them will be my punching bag for anger-management reasons.
ooh so this is all about revenge, then.

Well first I would use Kirby as my Punching Bag because he is my main and it will be good for him, then I would use R.O.B because he is an accesory and those were made to hit, later I would go on Lucas and Luigi becuase both of them are cowards, speaking of cowards, I would use P.Trainer's Pokemons (that count every pokemon on the game) as punching bags becuase he is to much of a girl to figh for himslef, then I would use K.Dedede becuase is a DEEDEEDEE.

After that I will be use Toon Link becuase he is just to much cartoonist, then I will go on Falco becuase even that he hates landmaster he use one as final smash, then I will go on Fox becuase he was way to broken, but Wolf "wont let me do that" so I will use him instead, then I will use Pit becuause his voice is so annoying, then comes C.Falcon because he let Sonic to steal the limelight of the fastest character, mmm then I would use Sonic as my punching bag for the aforementioned reason.

Metaknight too because he thinks is to cool to have is own Victory Theme music. Then I will train with Link and Yoshi as punching bags becuase Yoshi ate Link's fairy and Link was careless. Then C.Olimar becuase he uses Pikmins to attack others and they get killed.

When the Showtime comes I will use Snake as punching bag, and Ike because he is blue-haired like marth and that's unoriginal (I will use Marth for that too). Then comes Ness because he made me worry about him and then he just comes without any gratitude. After that I will be practicing with Ganon and Bowser because both of the are always being beating by the smae guys and I will use Mario as well becuase he look for currency in the sewers.

Sheik and Zelda also deserve to be punished as well (obvious reasons) Diddy Kong because he is just to imperactive, Zero Suit Samus becuase she "tool her clothes off" then its Peach's turns because she is always letting herself to be captured. Samus is also on the list because for an unknow reason she is always loosing her power-ups. Then the Ice Clibers becuase 2 on 1 fights are unfair.

and Last and Least comes DK becuase he doenst know how to rap.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Hmm..

1 - Wolf/the other SF characters
2 - ROB
3 - Game and suck
4 - Lucas
5 - Lucario

Man, Brawl has way too many characters I hate. Hard to pick even five.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
I'll probably use Marth since everyone uses him. Shiek too. xD

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
I'm loving the Lucario hate.

Grrr! I'm an angry tough dark dog! Watch me as I try to be cool by shamlessly ripping off Dragonball Z! My final smash sounds like I'm having an orgasm! URRRRAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
link
10char
edit: oh **** i forgot about sonic i change my mind sonic is my punching bag i hate sonic. but i will beat up link till i unlock sonic

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
Mario. Why? Because I plan on maining Sonic, so most practice sessions I have will end up being the classic "Mario vs Sonic" battle.
Also I like Sonic more than Mario (I like him more through his character, not though his games).

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Pit and Toon Link. They both just annoy the crap out of me. If Toon Link isn't named Toon Link in the US version, I'll let him slide.

But Pit..."NENENENENENE"

Rogueleader89

Smash Rookie
my sister and/or friends, that way I get to play against multiple different characters who use a bit more strategy than 3 lv 9 computers (that being said I still beat them in 3v1 :) )

O wait? U meant computers? I don't really train against computers with friends close at hand (unless I really need to practice a single technique), though I may try the various online modes for training.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i personally hate pit. he's such a queerbag i think. i just can't stand everything about him.

Top Bottom