• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Was Your First Level 100?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Obviously he was meant to evolve into Dragonite, not Dratini/Dragonair.
I wish it had been. You know back then, things were even crappier. Dunsparce isn't the best, but I'd bet he is better than he was. It took skill and patience getting him to 70 -_-. He couldn't even fend off the Elite 4 at all. He was baggage.

Blikosaur

Smash Rookie
Ive had plenty of Lv. 100's, But the first pokemon that I actually raised to lv. 100 was my Kyogre in Ruby version(traded from saphire) and he was kick*ss. The second was my Rayquaza. Unfortunately I lost that Ruby version and with it my beloved pokemon, but since then Ive gotten into competitive battling and leveled alot of pokemon to lv.100

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
my first hundred was a nidoking 252 evs in attack 252 speed evs, megahorn earthquake among other moves i forget. probably something on serrebii move of the week. it was generic and cool looking. nidoking was dang cool.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
My first LV 100 was a Blastoise from Blue version after beating the Elite 4 so many f****** times!

I made my first team at LV 100 with switching between Firered and Emerald so I could train at Cerulean Cave.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Same here. While I've gotten one to 100 (and one very close), I only raise my EV'd pokes to at least 50 so they can enter the fronteer and call it a day.
What I do nowadays is:

Breed IVs
Gets Moves/Evolutions
Done

That said, all 30ish of my pokemon are lvl 30~50, but kick ***

Top Bottom