• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

link2702

Smash Champion
T TheMiSP next time don't be an ass, you saw what happened when I picked my falcon. 2 stocked your rob easily.

Don't act cocky and people won't call you out on it.

Btw, yes you were reported.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
T TheMiSP next time don't be an ***, you saw what happened when I picked my falcon. 2 stocked your rob easily.

Don't act cocky and people won't call you out on it.

Btw, yes you were reported.
How did you get triggered so hard lol, I probably did the raise-the-roof up tilt "taunt." Actually, you taunted first when you gimped my Cloud. Whatever floats your boat pal. Either you disliked my taunts or my playstyle I suppose.

Yeah I need to revisit FG hell lmao.

Don't worry about my behavior, half the time I feel like learning and the other half I feel like being an ass. Can't see what you pick on the CSS so what's the point of actually picking characters. Move on bro. If you need a friendly community look at Smashladder.

I'm honestly just amused on how I get called out for 1 negative thing but I've called out like 10 other people that don't reply because they've been good and peaceful opponents.

Last edited:

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
This morning I played someone name Salo. He was good, we had a good time! Unfortunately I don't know how to find him. Good games, man!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
[3DS]
Good games to Angel last night. Had fun playing against his default Robin in the four matches we had. I was Tino who played Cloud in his default Advent Children outfit.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I never play against anyone on here. lol Makes me sad :(
You probably do, they are just inactive or use a different tag than what their username is.

I have only called out a correct name in this thread twice and those were both over a year ago.

I play as "SeanBean" now because when I die/lose, I feel like it's expected, but when I win/don't die, it's amazing. And my first name is Sean so I get to know people on a personal level, more quickly.

Menardi and TPAIN are a thing of the past.

Pink'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3624-7812
A lady I played against on the 3Ds called Angel. She was a really good Jigglypuff, and those matches we had were amazing. I'm the Ryu, and you were fantaastic.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Just played against two good guys. Had a good time but please, Roosvelt, if you're reading this, stop taunting after every SD like crazy, especially if I'm not using my main (and I made it clear it was the case). The other called Moritz I had a really good time. You have a great DK and Charizard, they were the first ones that I had problems with my Rosalina, even if I played like two Charizards all my life lmao

SmashSwordsman

Smash Rookie
If you spot StarMaster online playing by the nickname PAIN, STAR, ARMOR, or NO, that's me. Say hello.

TJ/TJPRO, if you're reading this, that was a good match (I was the Cloud teamed up with your Lucario.) Also if you're TJPRO, send me a PM.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
[3DS]
Shout out to mike from Pennsylvania. Had some fun and intense 3 out of of 5 matches playing against his Fox. Those were some good stuff out there, man. I was Tino who played Rosalina the whole time. Good games. :)

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
Massive shout out to someone called Kuja who had a tag "TCT - Kuja" but then changed it to "AEGIS". Nice Link, you're one of those very rare Link players who can make him look top tier. We played for so long and it was loads of fun spiking each other. Also thanks for being a good sport by never taunting and saying GG etc. If only every FG experience could be like this. Also it was great that we're both Flash fans :)

Last edited:

Green Spiny

Smash Cadet
Just played a bunch of great matches with someone named ty! My tag was Adam. I gotta say, you have a great Pikachu.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Whoever was running the tag APeX and played Dedede and Wario, gg! I have minimal MU experience versus a good Dedede and absolutely none versus Wario full stop. I gleaned as much information as I could during those matches!

BUT, for the sake of the community, STOP being so disrespectful against those on a noticeably lower skill level. You don't know my position of having For Glory being my ONLY MEANS of competitive experience. You don't know how much pressure and stress is put on me when it's rubbed in how much I suck. I KNOW I'm on the lower end of a competent player scale. So I fight good players to learn. Rematch me, please. Without the taunting and disrespecting. I am willing to learn on such a smooth connection.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
BUT, for the sake of the community, STOP being so disrespectful against those on a noticeably lower skill level. You don't know my position of having For Glory being my ONLY MEANS of competitive experience. You don't know how much pressure and stress is put on me when it's rubbed in how much I suck. I KNOW I'm on the lower end of a competent player scale. So I fight good players to learn. Rematch me, please. Without the taunting and disrespecting. I am willing to learn on such a smooth connection.
Oh man, I know that feeling. It's really annoying.

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Massive shout out to someone called Kuja who had a tag "TCT - Kuja" but then changed it to "AEGIS". Nice Link, you're one of those very rare Link players who can make him look top tier. We played for so long and it was loads of fun spiking each other. Also thanks for being a good sport by never taunting and saying GG etc. If only every FG experience could be like this. Also it was great that we're both Flash fans :)
Oh, you met one of my friend. :) Yes, Kuja has great Llink, I remember I met him first in 3DS then, some days later on the Wii U. XD

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Cooool! Is Link his main? I love playing good Links.
Yes, I think so ! ^^ From my memory, he also plays a bit Robin. But when he picks Link, he is always stylish, mixing bombs and down air.
If you want to know more about him, his NNID is KujaSmash. :)

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to the ike player on for glory with the tag Danny.

You were awful. Absolutely atrocious. All you did was dash attack/roll into me and grab. Then, mashed pummel, grab release, jab. I applaud the several, repeated, failed attempts at edgeguarding me with eruption, but your timing is garbage to say the least. I would also recommend you stop using dash attack for literally every single punish.

"but ghidorah, you still lost to me."

YES, BECAUSE YOUR STUPID FOR GLORY-TIER HABITS PUT ME ON TILT. I still bodied you in the first few matches; it wasnt until I started using characters I dont even play that you had a chance. I hope you didnt get it into your head that you are actually good with ike, because you are, in fact, complete trash.

And dont give me the GG when you win via jank. Loser.
This thread is for shouting out good players or people you enjoyed playing. There's a thread for complaining about for glory, which you already know about because you just posted about how upset you get by not being able to read rolls.

Also don't John just because for glory tactics make you mad and that's why you lose. Keeping your cool is a part of competitive play. If you get mad to the point of your gameplay suffering then maybe you should address that.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Also don't John just because for glory tactics make you mad and that's why you lose. Keeping your cool is a part of competitive play.
This isnt a tournament. It's for glory. Not competitive in the slightest.

If you get mad to the point of your gameplay suffering then maybe you should address that.
I do address it.

By blocking and reporting the offending player, turning off the game, and venting on a forum.

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
This isnt a tournament. It's for glory. Not competitive in the slightest.

I do address it.

By blocking and reporting the offending player, turning off the game, and venting on a forum.
I didn't say it was a tournament, I said competitive, which it is. You're competing to win. If you were just playing FG for the lolz then it wouldn't elicit such an emotional response from you, i.e name calling and wishing cancer on people because rolling is so OP.

Complaining on the forum might help you vent your anger, but it's not going to help you, how do the kids say it, "git gud". You're not going to be able to read rolls now you've told us about your bad day.

Moreover, this is the wrong thread for this kind of "discussion". Hopefully a mod will be over to wipe these posts soon.

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double post but have to shout this person out right now.

"OursOuzbek"

Literally best Ryu ever. Possibly best person I've ever played. Never missed an input, every combo completely clean, no taunts, literally perfect. If you ever encounter this person then you better camp the ever loving crap out of him because one mistake = stock.

Attachments

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
Sorry for double post but have to shout this person out right now.

"OursOuzbek"

Literally best Ryu ever. Possibly best person I've ever played. Never missed an input, every combo completely clean, no taunts, literally perfect. If you ever encounter this person then you better camp the ever loving crap out of him because one mistake = stock.
Oh I fought that guy before, his Ryu is alright. You just gotta know the MU.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
[Wii U]
Shoutouts to Howler. I was BlazedMike. Your :4greninja: was hands down the best I've ever played against. You're the first one I've seen that actually uses his footstool combos. Really fun matches all around. GGs.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I played a guy named Shiro a couple months ago. It was a great fight. I was the Dark Pit that reflected your Paralyzer and followed up with the side b. It was a great match and I'd love to play you again.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Shoutouts to Devid (AKA KevBull22) that I played some hours ago. Unfortunate SDs because you are way better than me. Legit Zelda/Sheik. I was the Rosalina/Robin.

1=1?

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3755-0682-9476
Does anyone ever find who they are talking about on here? I played someone with the name ??? on 3DS and they were amazing at C Falcon. Whoa.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
[Wii U version]

earlier today i played someone named gator, they used the tag "TCD" and played a very good diddy. Anyway i had to leave during the first match to help fix dinner, so i'm sorry if i made you think i RQ'ed. i hope to see you again so i can play more matches against that diddy of yours.

i use the tag "Richard 89" and played blue falco, the other characters and colors i use are in my sig below.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Looking for a 3DS player named Rosie. We played a lot of matches which unfortunately ended when lag spiked on one match. Both of us changed characters every match (I was using Random). My tag was Atoyont.
I think I know the Rosie you played, and if it's the one I'm thinking of, he's pretty good. Who did he play?

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Looking for a greninja player named brian on 3ds. we had some decent games. Im a marth player on the 3ds named Drew. i'd like to play against you again man if youre reading this. Edit: i skipped around the roster alot but we easily played 20+ matches.

Last edited:

VizionarY

Smash Cadet
NNID
nntnendogamer511
3DS FC
5172-3207-3782
I finally got back into playing FG again and what a way to start it off!

[ 3DS Version ]

Today i played against a Shulk main (like me) who went by the tag of "Naoto". We had some amazing games all around and i'd love to play you again. I was the Shulk player named "Ryan" but i changed my tag to what i use on the Wii U version for consistency. The tag i use on Wii U is "VizionarY" so if anyone fights me let me know how i did! I'm always on the lookout for advice and i'd love to play some of you guys in this thread sometime.
Pretty soon i'll get into the rhythm of playing FG on Wii U more often but that'll happen soon. For now you can find me on 3DS version.

Acrete

Smash Cadet
Good idea. :)

Also, kudos to a guy named Nozzy, those were some hilarious matches on 3DS! :)

EDIT: Added which game I was on...
Lol that guy Nozzy is in banland. I know this because I myself am there on one account. Just one of many great players who doesn't deserve to be there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just played some rounds against a nice fella named Tipsy/Eric.

Acted honorably and friendly in every match, had a "GG" after most rounds, and also a "woops" plus a "lol" one he used after a self-destruct in one round led to him losing his last stock. I like people with this kind of attitude.

Wherever you are out there bud, I hope you meet plenty of other players with good attitudes like that. Good games.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Does anyone ever find who they are talking about on here? I played someone with the name ??? on 3DS and they were amazing at C Falcon. Whoa.
I think that was me, haha I go by ??? on 3DS and I use falcon alot on FG.

Last edited:

Acrete

Smash Cadet
Fought some guy on 3Ds called M.

He was rude and cocky, constantly taunting and trying to spike me.

Even his tag was "kneel peasant". Unbelievable.

link2702

Smash Champion
Just played some rounds against a nice fella named Tipsy/Eric.

Acted honorably and friendly in every match, had a "GG" after most rounds, and also a "woops" plus a "lol" one he used after a self-destruct in one round led to him losing his last stock. I like people with this kind of attitude.

Wherever you are out there bud, I hope you meet plenty of other players with good attitudes like that. Good games.
holy crap i think i know who he was...

was his mii somewhat like a "dog" or similar to it?

if it's who i think it is, he frequents animal crossing community, and also was at AiB(allisbrawl) by the name Maplesyrup (iirc)

he's one of the most optimistic and friendly players you can run into, like, not once did i ever see the guy get angry or salty over anything, like, contagiously optimistic.

he was also ridiculously good in brawl and i believe smash4 as well, though regrettably I haven't faced him in so long I don't remember his mains in brawl or smash4.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
holy crap i think i know who he was...

was his mii somewhat like a "dog" or similar to it?

if it's who i think it is, he frequents animal crossing community, and also was at AiB(allisbrawl) by the name Maplesyrup (iirc)

he's one of the most optimistic and friendly players you can run into, like, not once did i ever see the guy get angry or salty over anything, like, contagiously optimistic.

he was also ridiculously good in brawl and i believe smash4 as well, though regrettably I haven't faced him in so long I don't remember his mains in brawl or smash4.
Hmm...I'm trying to remember what his Mii looked like but I'm afraid I can't perfectly remember it. It had a rather distinct face, that's for sure, but I can't remember the precise details or if it was dog-like.

It wouldn't surprise me at all though if that was him, considering how nice this guy acted when I played him. It's very rare to meet players this friendly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom