• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Just got done playing someone named ZERO on 3DS. We had a series of AMAZING Lucina dittos and it went pretty much dead even on all of them. Keep repping the girl-Marth, man. You do us all proud!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
[Wii U]
Good games to this guy named Sceptile, who had an amazing Corrin and Marth (at which he changed his tag to "Tippin"). I was Tino who played Rosalina the whole time. Thanks for the fun matches we had. :)

Also would like to give a shout out to Layna, who had an awesome Lucina. I was Tino who played Cloud in his Advent Children outfit. It's always nice to see a fellow Lucina user out there.

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
[Wii U] GG to a Zero Suit/Falcon player ROD. I'd love to do more ZSS dittos with you some time, those were intense!

Catman856

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1091-9126-2299
Does anyone ever encounter a user named Kazemai/Kazemei? This player always leave when the 4 slots fill up. It's frustrating.

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
GGs and shoutouts to someone named @catbug I really like your Diddy and Shiek, turns out you are a tourney player eh. Good fun matches, maybe we will run into each other in a tourney someday.

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Duuude, who was that Dark Pit / Falco player named Karot? GGs dude! It was fun as hell playing with you, your dark pit had some close matches with my Lucina / Sheik :p

Yimmy

Smash Rookie
I had a blast againsa guy named dumpy, regardless of the fact he was way better than me

link2702

Smash Champion
Let that be a lesson to you carlos11, don't act cocky or like a dbag during the middle of a match, you ended up being the one who "got wrecked son" :troll:

I only act disrespectful to my opponent when they do to me, so my link tbagging you right before you rage quit was definitely needed after how you acted the first match( which you still lost) against my falcon.

Last edited:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Just played a 3DS set with someone named *AcE* with his Marth vs. my Lucina. They were really fun games with a lot of respect. Keep repping the Falchion, ancestor!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS to the players i just played: Asis, dad and Deku. Also ggs to Rogue who went by the tag ROGUE. The matches were enjoyable.

My tag was Richard 89 i play Falco, Marth, Ike, and Bowser. The color schemes i use are in my sig. Secondaries i used were Greninja and Charizard.

Synchronize

Smash Cadet
Played a few matches with some guy playing Falco with the tag: FpxF

Completely destroyed my Falco (Never missed an offstage or onstage D-Air) and most of our games would start with him taunting me (in a friendly way). I used Blue Falco and I really hope to find this guy since I want (force) this guy to telling me his secrets... Like how the hell did you manage to Jab-Lock me with your D-Air EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Last edited:

smashgod75

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3222-6378-9953
Just got done playing someone named ZERO on 3DS. We had a series of AMAZING Lucina dittos and it went pretty much dead even on all of them. Keep repping the girl-Marth, man. You do us all proud!
I've beat that guy too yesterday but i don't remember if he was good

ProjectSixam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0946-2460-6540
@Reverbo : Was fun fighting your bowser jr on Wii U, but I really have to say: Your fighting style is very, very much flailing about in the hopes you hit me, without too much finesse. Your Mechakoopa game is also almost nonexistant, might want to brush up on that.

Your dedede suffers from similar issues, I find.

Hopefully you and I will both get out of smash jail sometime soon.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS to Dev on Wii U version of smash, it was a blast playing against your Bowser and Red Charizard. The matches were unpredictable and went whichever way it was decided. I hope to run into you eventually to see what other tricks you have in store, until next time. :)

My tag was Richard 89, i play Falco, Marth, Ike, and Bowser. The color schemes i used can be found below in my sig.

Last edited:

mousethephoenix

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mmmmouse
3DS FC
4184-2113-6491
Jeric on the 3ds!! You were an INCREDIBLE Ness and Lucas player, please get in touch with me if you'd like to. I was the Lucas player named Mouse. Jeric, buddy, if you’re out there, message me. I was almost in tears by your incredible Lucas/Ness tech, laughing the entire time. It was a blast and I’d love to be sparring partners with you

Last edited:

ProjectSixam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0946-2460-6540
Eeveecario Eeveecario Good fights, your Lucario gave me that sound reminder I'm only casually good at the game. Wasn't too shabby fighting your Corrin or Greninja, either.

Stay cool, bruh.

Eeveecario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Eeveecario
Hello ProjectSixam ProjectSixam and GGs! Your Jr. is pretty solid, you should be proud of it! I just happen to have fresh the Jr. MU because I played against the top Jr. of Mexico a couple of weeks ago. I lost twice against him, so I learned some stuff while I was bodied.

Hope to play against you soon!

Twewy

Smash Lord
@LesMayos on 3DS, your Falco was amazing. Our matches were so close and gave me a run for my money.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Fought someone with the tag JAYSTU on Wii U, who used :4ganondorf: (against :4megaman:), :4mewtwo: (against :4lucario:) and :4wiifitm: (against :4luigi:). Out of your characters, your :4mewtwo: was the most fearsome. Well played.

link2702

Smash Champion
@MelxJai

hope you enjoy the bayo nerfs :) you tried to act cocky cuz she's your crutch, but you saw clearly what happened when I stopped toying with you and used my Ryu, Link, and C.falcon. Your flowchart bayo got slaughtered hard.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
Had fun playing a bayonetta main by the name of cye with the tag "IM VEGAN". Ggs bro and thanks for being a good sport dude.

RoyNoSword

Smash Rookie
If anybody has ever fought a bowser jr with the roy koopa skin named Velma thats me

Last edited:

ArnDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArmDude
To ArmDude... You played a great Little Mac on Wii U just now. I was DK under ZACK, we played a bunch of matches and you won most. One of those great matchups where instead of feeling frustrated, I felt more like I was learning from my mistakes. You switched to Ness towards the end and I threw in one match as him myself (my Melee main). Keep wreaking havoc with Mac, I don't know how you do it. I was terrified everytime you had your KO charged. Great matches.
Hi I don't remember you because that was almost a year ago, but I decided to google my name and Little Mac and found this. Actually I kind of do the Ness thing sounds familiar, but Thanks.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Had lots of fun playing against Crazh on 3DS (mains Robin I guess idk). Used a plethora of other good characters. Too bad I pretty much passed every unit but I failed the final (last fight with his Robin). I had the 1st stock down tho, idk what happened with my 2nd lol.

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
I played against a really good :4link: called Lotuz. You're amazing. I googled you expecting you to be famous but not much came up.

IvanPch

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-9940-4949
Just played against a really good dedede/Pikachu on 3DS FG i think his name was Gumpy i was using Peach by the name of Ivan! :)

link2702

Smash Champion
i'm really starting to remember why i disliked wii U smash....=.=;....

why do so many feel the need to be assholes when they outplay someone....taunting after a kill is one thing. Spamming techs for no other reason than to show off, changing your nametag to insults after you win, and teabagging is just being an asshole.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
i'm really starting to remember why i disliked wii U smash....=.=;....

why do so many feel the need to be ******** when they outplay someone....taunting after a kill is one thing. Spamming techs for no other reason than to show off, changing your nametag to insults after you win, and teabagging is just being an *******.
I practice tech skill in between stocks just to keep my hands warmed up. I've never really thought of it being disrespectful. Unless of course they are doing the other things you listed as well, then yes it would probably be showing off.

AppleTart

Smash Rookie
NNID
AppleTart64
3DS FC
5129-4151-5077
GGs to Sucio on 3DS. You played extremely defensively for the most part - we even went to sudden death once but... all of our matches were strangely satiating. Thanks for that.

ProjectSixam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0946-2460-6540
@Buckstrom Was a fun three or so matches total, before you basically started avoiding me in Smash Jail. Something wrong with losing to Iggy while playing Bayo?

What's up.

KeeganKTK

Smash Cadet
NNID
KeeganKid44
3DS FC
3712-1085-9454
I've played against a lot of awesome players. Wish I could get their friend codes and play em over and over and over. :/

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
I've played against a lot of awesome players. Wish I could get their friend codes and play em over and over and over. :/
You can add them from the stats screen after a game. Then just say "add?" and see if they respond. If you come across a good player with minimal lag they shouldn't mind, unless they have maxed their friend list out with people they know or there's a massive difference in skill between you and them.

KeeganKTK

Smash Cadet
NNID
KeeganKid44
3DS FC
3712-1085-9454
You can add them from the stats screen after a game. Then just say "add?" and see if they respond. If you come across a good player with minimal lag they shouldn't mind, unless they have maxed their friend list out with people they know or there's a massive difference in skill between you and them.
Is this possible in the 3DS copy though?

Last edited:
Top Bottom