• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
To a mister "FEAR ME" on 3DS, you are the best falcon player I've ever gone up against, and I want to face you again. You kept me pressured until the very end, only losing because you sour spotted a Knee. I loved doing battle with you, and it would be amazing to fight the only person that's made one of my taunts so sincere. It would be stunning to fight the person that made truly feel it when I anounced, "Everyone, watch me!"

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
To a mister "FEAR ME" on 3DS, you are the best falcon player I've ever gone up against, and I want to face you again. You kept me pressured until the very end, only losing because you sour spotted a Knee. I loved doing battle with you, and it would be amazing to fight the only person that's made one of my taunts so sincere. It would be stunning to fight the person that made truly feel it when I anounced, "Everyone, watch me!"
Which character says that? Also, I'm going to have to fight this guy... WHERE IS HE?! :grin:

EDIT: Also, I only just noticed yesterday that you're a newcomer... :grin: welcome to Smashboards! :)

Last edited:

Pancracio17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pancracio17
Just played an awesome dude called SoRa, managed to hold my own even though he is much better at the technical aspect of the game. GG dude wanna play again sometime.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs to the one named 'Airel' on the 3DS. I was the red Marth named, TriLEX. One of the best Falcos I've faced.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
GGs to the one named 'Airel' on the 3DS. I was the red Marth named, TriLEX. One of the best Falcos I've faced.
A lot of people (especially some of the GOOD players) like maining Cpt. Falcon, don't they? :)
And to clarify, I have nothing against that whatsoever, the more falcon dittos, the better. ;)

EDIT: oops, I didn't read it properly... :grin: still, some people have mentioned a good few of those guys.

Last edited:

diddles

Smash Apprentice
Looking to play some good players trying to train please add me thank you

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play some good players trying to train please add me thank you deeney_weiney
is that name your mii name in smash 3DS? (or do you use Wii U?)

Either way, let me know when you want a match, depending on where I am, I can probably play a few for a bit. :)

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Yea it's my wii u name add me
Ok, cool. :) Noting however that I'm only on 3DS atm, although there's a very small chance I might have a system soon (maybe a week, depends on if some moron doesn't bid 2000 dollars on the Wii U system I looked at on Ebay... ;))

Long story short, If ever we fight and I SD... it's because my circle pad's half-wrecked from having no rubber grip anymore. (Makes taps useless sometimes when I lose grip on the white bit underneath... New 3DS, here I come XD)

Last edited:

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
Which character says that? Also, I'm going to have to fight this guy... WHERE IS HE?! :grin:

EDIT: Also, I only just noticed yesterday that you're a newcomer... :grin: welcome to Smashboards! :)
Just saw this post, and I wanted to state, the person that says that is Marth in his down taunt, it's impossible to understand however, because Japanese.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Just saw this post, and I wanted to state, the person that says that is Marth in his down taunt, it's impossible to understand however, because Japanese.
Of course... ;) Good thing someone knows the english meaning. :)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I only used my dair so many times because he refused to block them, you shush. XD
ha ha, I wasn't specifically pointing to his down air attack! :grin: (Although I did see a pretty sad yet amusing youtube clip of several Greninjas failing to use it properly...) I was more talking about spamming little water shurikens.

In general though, I'm pretty lucky when it comes down to good greninjas. (I could say I was one of them, as I used to main him. :))

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
ha ha, I wasn't specifically pointing to his down air attack! :grin: (Although I did see a pretty sad yet amusing youtube clip of several Greninjas failing to use it properly...) I was more talking about spamming little water shurikens.

In general though, I'm pretty lucky when it comes down to good greninjas. (I could say I was one of them, as I used to main him. :))
I never use projectiles much. I've always prefered close combat, if an RPG gives me the option to punch stuff, or use a bow, odds are I'll use both, only pulling out my bow for stealth.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I never use projectiles much. I've always prefered close combat, if an RPG gives me the option to punch stuff, or use a bow, odds are I'll use both, only pulling out my bow for stealth.
Good idea. :)

Also, kudos to a guy named Nozzy, those were some hilarious matches on 3DS! :)

EDIT: Added which game I was on...

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Just fought someone on Wii U with the tag MJ. Whoever you are, you have a fearsome :4rob:. My :4megaman: had a hard time keeping up.

Very well played.

Last edited:

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Wonderful (but short lived) :4ganondorf: ditto with Daigo on the 3DS.

That offstage war was intense right to the bottom blastzone. Hilarious and disappointing on how we both missed the Ganoncide, making us fall to our deaths.

Sorry I had to leave right after, I was in a break and life had to move on.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ggs to Mr. Purple on the Wii U. Great peach and R.O.B. I've lost so many times to good R.O.B's that now I have to consider picking up a secondary for the MU. Marth just doesn't cut it for me in that MU.

- TriLEX :4marth:

Last edited:

Apek

Smash Rookie
NNID
Apek1217
Looking for wii u player tag "Kel". Great games. You rocked me a bunch of times but i learned a ton. Picked up this game about a week ago after not playing fighting games for about 5 years :p tons of great replays for me to analyze. Tried to add you as a friend but i hadn't set mine up yet. if you happen to see this and wanna play more hit me up!

OshaHott

Smash Cadet
I'm just looking for someone to play with! I play Corrin, FE Roy, Shulk, and Villager!

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I'm just looking for someone to play with! I play Corrin, FE Roy, Shulk, and Villager!
Which version? if it's 3DS, I can play sometime. :) (If Wii U... good luck to me being able to get one, thank you exorbitant-dollar australia...)

OshaHott

Smash Cadet
Which version? if it's 3DS, I can play sometime. :) (If Wii U... good luck to me being able to get one, thank you exorbitant-dollar australia...)
Lol, it's Wii U, sadly. My 3DS circle pad just decided "hey, am I essential to this system? Sorry. I don't wanna work anymore! BYE FELICIA!"

diddles

Smash Apprentice
Ggs to Mr. Purple on the Wii U. Great peach and R.O.B. I've lost so many times to good R.O.B's that now I have to consider picking up a secondary for the MU. Marth just doesn't cut it for me in that MU.

- TriLEX :4marth:
Hey man I need a good Marth to play

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it's Wii U, sadly. My 3DS circle pad just decided "hey, am I essential to this system? Sorry. I don't wanna work anymore! BYE FELICIA!"
Damn... >.< I'm guessing it's the case where the XL circle pad physically broke off? Mine's semi-brikced as well, but that's only because the rubber on mine came off, it's still usable otherwise... :D

OshaHott

Smash Cadet
Damn... >.< I'm guessing it's the case where the XL circle pad physically broke off? Mine's semi-brikced as well, but that's only because the rubber on mine came off, it's still usable otherwise... :D
No it's the original 3DS still. And yeah the rubber fell off. It was still usable until it just... Stopped. Ugh. I need a new 3DS!

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
No it's the original 3DS still. And yeah the rubber fell off. It was still usable until it just... Stopped. Ugh. I need a new 3DS!
That's odd! I'm out for a new one as well, but that's only because sometimes I screw up tap jumps when the circle pad slips...

...But Australia's exorbitant prices have screwed pretty much every opportunity I have had of getting one. I technically have the money, but mum doesn't want me using $200+ on a new 3DS with the state we're in financially right now. That's also the reason i don't have a Wii U yet... :(

EDIT: For those reasons above, I've often considered going american everything for Nintendo consoles just to get a decent bargain on stuff, but postage on a lot of things on ebay is $40+ for some crazy reason.

Last edited:

Lergi

Smash Rookie
Shoutout to a guy with the Mii name smashyandy. You had a great Falcon and were pretty fun to play with, when you weren't taunting or ducking, but it did teach me to release the salt a bit easier. You also showed me just how much better my Bowser is than my other characters.

Top Bottom