• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Aeroblast

Smash Rookie
Hey, does anyone know who Nas is? I've seen them around a lot online. Plays Roy/Ike mainly, though I've seen Cloud and Corrin lately.

DarkSoulEater

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3096-9356
Is there any player out here with the nickname BanZelda(3ds)? Just wanna play fairly on private match because it looks like both of us are on Banland/Smash hell

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
GG to Justin on Wii U, in the online tournament mode. Your :4sonic: is amazing. In fact, I would argue that you clearly beat me in that tournament (I had more % than you, which is pretty suspect). Hopefully I'll meet you again under better circumstances, so we can battle again.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Fought this :4fox: on the 3DS by the name of Johnmark. Good Fox, impressive how you could do the fair spike. If I made you force close your 3DS after a gyro setup, I'm sorry.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Big ups to Hydroid (a Warframe reference, perhaps?) on 3DS. We had a very fun and energetic set, and I especially liked our Marth vs. Lucina series. That particular fight is always incredibly fun for me. Hope to play you again sometime!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Great games to "butt mu..." (name got cut off again) on 3DS. I really wanted to ditto your Lucina more since I also play her a lot, but I didn't want you to think that I was playing her just to copy you, either. It was a lot of fun and it's great to see her get some dedicated rep. =)

KirbyFan20

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FlameMaster93
3DS FC
4811-7980-0973
Shoutout to SSG Uno for some fun matches last night!

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
@deltahd

Don't be a wimp and leave after one match especially when your opponent was using a random character and not one of their mains. Show a bit of respect and at least stay for 2 out of 3. Don't be one of "those" players who always leaves after a single win, especially when you only won by a hair

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
@deltahd

Don't be a wimp and leave after one match especially when your opponent was using a random character and not one of their mains. Show a bit of respect and at least stay for 2 out of 3. Don't be one of "those" players who always leaves after a single win, especially when you only won by a hair
Maybe it wasent enjoyable for him/her?
I have played 1 match and left sometimes even of i won...if i disliked the match i would leave regardless of who won.

It might be what happened just saying....it happens...

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Had fun with someone named Myles on the 3DS. I went :4rob: , :4ryu: , :4gaw: , and :4ganondorf: .

Sorry I had to suddenly leave, I was playing during a break in my day, not during my designated gaming time. You're obviously better than me lol.

Good :rosalina: , though I think that was one of your "front line" characters when you first play someone on FG. Your fundamentals were solid.

Then you had a very solid poke-and-CQC oriented :4fox: . Your confirms into up air and into smashes were pretty scary. Almost had me in one round, but I somehow clutched it out when you didn't tech one of my dair spikes. Good job quickly adapting and avoiding some of my gyro setups.

I didn't dare challenge your :4ryu: in a ditto because that character is really only a top tier I pull out sometimes. Very solid, you showed me some kill confirms I didn't know of. Reliable teching, I didn't get my :4ganondorf: styles on you lol.

Hope you play you again!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Very special shoutout to kddk on 3DS. You really know your stuff! It's great to see someone making Link look that smooth. It was an honor to play you. =)

Also to Fallen on 3DS. Had a lot of fun with you. you've got my respect!

Last edited:

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
Is anyone here ray? He uses Samus with the light suit alt. I was Mothra and I used Dark Samus and Dark Suit alts. Good dittos, but I had to leave early. Respect, man.
EDIT: It was on the 3DS

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
All I can ask is... is there someone who mains Ganon going by the name of Emperor? cause DAM THAT WAS AN INTENSE FALCON/GANON DITTO!

As for anyone else who sees either a Wario, Sonic, Corrin or Pikachu going by the name of FuzzyQuills, that's me. XD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a Link/Ganon player on 3DS who goes by nanna. Your profile said smashboards.com so I though I'd give you a shout out. I was the Red Falcon

King of koopas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speed Brony
3DS FC
1032-2019-6021
If you rekt/ got rekt by a blue bowser with the mii name Speed that was probably me. Also there was this other bowser by the tag of Zeeb. If you're reading this You're awesome and I would play you again anytime.:)

link2702

Smash Champion
to some dbag named "joe" on 3DS. you will forever remain in banland. I ensured i did my part to report you just like everyone else who's came across your disrespectful ass.

To another player who was mostly respectful named BlueShock, GGs.

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
to some dbag named "joe" on 3DS. you will forever remain in banland. I ensured i did my part to report you just like everyone else who's came across your disrespectful ***.

To another player who was mostly respectful named BlueShock, GGs.
What did he do?! :grin:

link2702

Smash Champion
the same stuff the disrespectful turds like him always do, constant teabagging after every kill, running away half the match and taunting, sandbagging picking either my own character against me, or randoms.

it's one thing to beat your opponent, but don't be a huge **** about it. He's the type of player who deserves an ass-kicking, and i don't mean in the game. Either way he'll be forever doomed to banland, cuz the way he acted it's pretty clear he does that towards everyone, in which case he's gonna always be reported by every opponent.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
the same stuff the disrespectful turds like him always do, constant teabagging after every kill, running away half the match and taunting, sandbagging picking either my own character against me, or randoms.

it's one thing to beat your opponent, but don't be a huge **** about it. He's the type of player who deserves an ***-kicking, and i don't mean in the game. Either way he'll be forever doomed to banland, cuz the way he acted it's pretty clear he does that towards everyone, in which case he's gonna always be reported by every opponent.
I admit, I'm sometimes unintentionally a troll (with Wario, I ended up surprising someone today with... being wafted. :grin:) but bloody hell!

On a side-note, I so wish I could translate japanese names, but whoever was playing as Ryu today, GG. :) (Also, how did it go to be wafted? ;)) For other's info, my name comes up as "FuzzyQu..." on 3DS.
And yes, I'm only just learning the dong's secrets. ;)

Last edited:

Alucard582

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4613-8538-9685
Greetings, everyone. I'm Ross, the Pinkish-Beige Lucina player you may encounter in 3DS FG sometimes.

Shout out to jonah, for the 3DS FG matches we had.

You played an excellent Ryu, and Captain Falcon. While your Fox, Ike, and Bowser were also very good. Sorry I had to cut out after the Bowser match, getting ready to go out with the lads for a few hours.

We both stomped each other a couple of times, but overall those were some close friggin' matches, could have gone either way several times. Would love to play with you again sometime.

Also, a Zero Suit Samus player by the name of Potatoes in the FG Team Battles. Dayum! You got some skills with her. Would be nice to face off without those pesky teammates dragging us down,

Last edited:

DynamicMoves

Smash Cadet
NNID
DynamicMovement
3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
Played somebody named Peter with the tag POWR-RANGR. Played a Dedede against my Ganondorf and completely demolished me.
Which was great. Would be fun to play again.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Played some games against a fun dude the other night. Don't remember the nametag, but the mii's name was Aaron. They played a variety of characters.

GGs!

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Whoever "!?!" is, well done, you are probably the first guy I know who can actually use olimar! GG. :)

EDIT: As for why I was idle that last match, my mum almost always bugs me RIGHT WHEN I START PLAYING!!! (And I've now been disconnected twice due to being idle because of... guess who...) I would just disconnect and wait 10 minutes... if not for the stupid intermittent 136-year ban glitch atm. (Is that even fixed yet?!)

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Played against a coolio dude named Chibi tonight. We did tons of matches and played as more than half the roster, but he seemed to main Peach, which I'm always happy to know!

link2702

Smash Champion
ugh.....stuck in banland again. found nothing but disrespectful ***** today again. reported every last one of em. From some troll kirby named jaden, to some laggy idiot from guam named mariono. Least it's clear why they're in banland....

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
ugh.....stuck in banland again. found nothing but disrespectful ***** today again. reported every last one of em. From some troll kirby named jaden, to some laggy idiot from guam named mariono. Least it's clear why they're in banland....
That has got to be the worst dose of bad luck I've seen so far, since you've posted twice about this. And don't tell me... the pink ball was trying to suicide? :grin:

And lag... that's quite possibly the worst part of the 3DS version; have ONE bad modem, (or some idiot streaming youtube at the same time) and the whole thing drops to 3 fps (and loading cursors inbetween...)

EDIT: Although I do admit to holding a skype call at the same time... oddly, that didn't lag at all, and my connection is nowhere near glorious!

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to AJ (3DS). We had some intense battles, settled for a few Falco vs Fox matches and then chased us through the roaster. And it seemed that we had a mutual agreement on when to taunt.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to AJ (3DS). We had some intense battles, settled for a few Falco vs Fox matches and then chased us through the roaster. And it seemed that we had a mutual agreement on when to taunt.
Those days when you run into a good player... ;)

ProjectSixam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0946-2460-6540
Vidiot (3DS).

Never before have I been so pissed by getting Mega Manned. RIP me.

And Magister. Nice villager spam, jackwagon.

Well done. BRB quitting smash

Last edited:

ProjectSixam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0946-2460-6540
I've never fought a good bowser Jr. before, that was fun. I saw you're in Pugwest's region, so that's cool.
From watching me get my ass kicked from that one tournament I bothered to go to? Or just from knowing where big names are?

Getting destroyed puts things into perspective for me. Soooo... yeah. And I wouldn't call me 'good' if I won maybe three matches total out of how many (and then ragequit like the ****kid I am)?

RIP.

MaggieMagister

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4657-0072-4618
From watching me get my *** kicked from that one tournament I bothered to go to? Or just from knowing where big names are?

Getting destroyed puts things into perspective for me. Soooo... yeah. And I wouldn't call me 'good' if I won maybe three matches total out of how many (and then ragequit like the ****kid I am)?

RIP.
Just from knowing names. And there's no b.jrs in my region so it still counts to me, haha.

Top Bottom