• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
Just played a bunch with "Yora." He/She was really good, picking a different character each match! That was so helpful to learn some matchups for Palutena! Great games so far, I was pretty scared for the Palutena ditto as she's my main, but I won this one :)
If you can see this, I hope we have more games together!
I was the blue Palutena named "Tang'"

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to a guy named jaden. I was [SB]Mike. Our matches were great. We switched characters every match, and we both knew how to use them efficiently. GGs.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a guy named Dingus (lol) who played really well with Fox, DK and DDD.

I was the guy named [SB]Metal who went Red DK, Falcon and Marth. Our game decided to kick us out that last round where we I went Ike and you went Kirby. I really wanted to play you more.

PK Tripping

Smash Cadet
Played a couple of really good matches on a Little Mac player named Paranoia. I was [SB]-TC if you happen to be here. To be honest, I was expecting an easy win, then you ended up murdering me several times over!

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
Does anyone go by Ryuji around here? Sorry for my lag, my internet randomly stopped working and caused a connection error.
That would be me, but it's already been too long for me to remember what happened xD

tmonty17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-0649-1581
Just played a dude named Leon and had some really good matches. If you see this, I would have played more but matches started getting laggy and I was getting frustrated because I really wanted some practice against against your rosa and peach because I haven't gone up against those match ups very often.

Either way good games! I enjoyed it

cacoulte

Smash Rookie
played a ganon c falcon switch off match up with a guy named The SL, his ganon was really ****ing good. please be on smashboards, I would like to add you!

BBC7

Smash Ace
That would be me, but it's already been too long for me to remember what happened xD
I was fighting you for 5 seconds and the connection died. Well, at least I found someone. I just came looking for you because the name seemed familiar around Smashboards.

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
Eric here, your Mario is pretty dang good, son. Was hoping I'd catch you soon! At first I thought you left because I got Random'd as Yoshi, but I'm glad you were just waving goodbye.
Wow, the last thing I expected was a reconnection! To be honest, I haven't been on SmashBoards in years, just heard about this thread from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for the compliment, you were something fierce yourself! It was really hard to disconnect since I had no way of communicating a reason, and nothing sucks like the other player disconnecting or you having to disconnect after a great set of matches. I think my friend code is visible on my account page, let me know yours and I'll add you back. I look forward to future battles.

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I recently fought another player named Michael (same name, too). He plays a great Kirby! Playing with him really helped me in finding out how to approach and attack him, since Rosalina's pretty tall, and he's an air fighter. Of course, I'd have to practice battling Kirby more than that to get a grip. He also played Samus most of the time. It'd be nice to play him again.

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
I was fighting you for 5 seconds and the connection died. Well, at least I found someone. I just came looking for you because the name seemed familiar around Smashboards.
Alright, we can always have a rematch, that is if you wanna add of course. You up to it?

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I play various characters under the name, SB-Elite X. I commonly use Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and Marth, but I play a TON of characters.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Just faced a sonic named touram(I think that was his name iirc...) who also used fox. If he ever see's this just felt like saying GGs.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Well I just fought someone named Jumpman from Texas. Amazing America Mario you got there. It was really hard to land the last hit on you, and you constantly managed to hold out until you got the solid read you needed. I was Relaxed using Palutena, Shulk and Pit. GG's

LayingSnow

Smash Cadet
Shout out to my boy Kyo from germany! Had a lot of fun the last half hour just because of our close fights. I was blue Captain Falcon, white Greninja and black Sheik and you played black Greninja, old Ganon, blue Shulk and Pac Man with the strange looking gloves. Hope to find zou here man, I would love to play you again! <3

PCHU

Smash Lord
Swervbot, wherever you are, I miss you already.
I don't even know what happened to the otherwise great connection, but your Kirby was the best I've fought thus far, and it was pretty cool getting to play such a high-level classic matchup; it was like a reverse boss rush.
Hope to face you again.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Just played a fantastic Ness player named Alec who owned me pretty hard. I use the same handle on the 3DS that I use here (Spazzy_d.) I played you as Ness, Jiggly Puff, Shulk, Megaman, and Pit (I think,) although I was only able to be competitive at all as Jiggly. Sorry I had to cut our last match short but I was cooking some breakfast and didn't want it to burn. Fun matches though!

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Good games Aedre, your Pikachu is beastly :)

I'm the yellow Yoshi named Draaaaaaaven.

Kohak

Smash Apprentice
Just played a great set against a guy named Wildredo from Illinois great Yoshi, some of those matches had me on edge! His dair is too good. 0-33% one hit gg

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Just played against the best Robin I've faced yet, goes by the tag SK. If you see this, great games!

I don't know why I never thought to my self during those matches that DI'ing towards you would end with yet another f-air to my face. Now that I've faced an actual good Robin I need to learn to respect those Levin Sword aerials. Good lord that stuff hurts.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Wow nododys happened to have fought me? Boo hoo, oh well then.

UserName:$akurai

And This is my 'For Glory Report' for the Past few days (three ithink) :

Patto - your Kirby is cool. Kirby aint my cup of tea when it comes to fighting him, but gotta admit yours was the sweetest :)
koertje - An awesome teammate in 2v2 Ganon team is the da best team. Let me tell ya.
Haette(Kentucky)- That wario is ****n nuts!ur Pac man was pretty nutty as well. GGs!
Cody - Your toon link was adequate. Why gotta give up so quickly? Hope to fight again. ^^
Dakota- Dat Lag. Sorry if that was me. :o
Spectr6- I dont remember our matches, but I remember your name! GGs!

and lastly

sew - Its awesome to see another Sheik player around, seriously! I hope i made for good practice. Your not far from my level, with all due respect, you just need to stop playing it safe with needles and Fight! Sheik has a great rushdown and air moves, use em!

Now to the lame larrys on FG:

Calem- taunt when you WIN, not when you luck out with the first KO. You just look like an assshole.
Levi- nice Little Mac, just Kidding. Nice lag

Last edited:

Dinoman21

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dinoman21
3DS FC
2621-2745-3543
Th
Yep! Whenever someone makes a technical error and SDs I usually kneel in respect or not taunt because honestly I make those errors all the time! XD And I think taunting is rude to begin with. I play a lot better with a cooler head.
I just really hate players who get lucky and then taunt. I met an olimar like that today. He beat me in the first round because I was playing Greninja, someone who i am currently trying to get better with, and then he taunted. In the second round we ended up doing Robin dittos and I two stocked him. He left after that. It feels good to crush people like that. Reminds me of another match where I fought a shirk and lost my first stock to a technical error them I caught up and won. They were pretty good too, but they left because I made a comeback. ;c

Ah, it appears that he deleted his account on the place I can reach him, sorry. D: it's hard to communicate with him on the 3ds, bummer. Well, there's also a chance that he's not the player you're looking for, so I guess I wasn't able to find them after all. Sorry again. I would make it up to you by fighting but I'm not exactly a challenge xD

this. Whenever I get angry I play worse. It's a really bad habit of
Mine. Instead of backing off and trying to Mix things up I end up going aggro and getting punished. :p

On the other hand glitches are like the greatest things ever. Especially Warios weird flying glitch. It's so funny to watch it happen and it's great to see players like that.
Did the olimar player hardly use roll?

If so that's probably me.

Because I remembered a recent match like that about me switching to robin then getting beat.

So I had matches with a player named "Sky".

The matches were mind numbing.....

Yes, it was probably sky though.... Really solid techs, fast and ferocious.

I always came close but his Ness missile thingy always ended me.

Kudos for finally being able to face a worthy opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
If u ever came acroos someone named efe I'm 100% sure it was me

Kyntelle

Smash Rookie
If anyone happens to see a really terrible black and gold Lucina going by Kyntelle, that'd be me! I mostly do For Fun, so you're more likely to see me there.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to some dude named Sothe with a "Star" before his name. Our games were laggy but extremely close.

He used Dark Pit, Yellow WFT, and Rosalina. I went Red DK, Capt Falcon, and left as Mario.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
I fought a Link named APC in the Skyward Sword tunic for a couple of matches. He won some, I won some, I used Lucario and Toon Link.
Man using Toon Link made our matches a projectile battlefest.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Warning Received
To a dude named marcus from TX (was so cocky)

You were the most annoying player i've ever seen, all you do is dodge like a *****, sure my rosalina beat you like 10 times in a row but you had the gall to try to disrespect me with a ditto (which i beat you btw) then I started sandbagging with kirby just to show you what the hell you were doing, and you won two and you left like you're the best. LOL alright you defensive scrub. Glad i saved all of those replays.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Dizzy, you play a mean Shulk! And I love your taunts at the beginning! I was Orlando being Bowser Jr.! Too bad lag separated us :/ play me again sometime!

Last edited:

Dinoman21

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dinoman21
3DS FC
2621-2745-3543
SparkChuck much fast.

The fights were worth while even though you dominated me. It was much fun.

Hope we can play again maybe soon. ...

and about that Angela mii....

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Steady, if you ever see this, you are a real bro.
Amazing golden Falcon, but still had some really close matches, even the shi-ts and giggles ones. Some of the best, lag free (despite small hiccups here and there) games I've ever had.
If you are on here, I will gladly play you again.

ColdPhazon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdPhazon
3DS FC
0018-0926-0904
Levin I wanted to fight you again, but you left right after you barely won with your Ness cuz I kicked your butt in Pac-Man dittos. I'm not sure why you taunted though. You really aren't that good :)

Last edited:

jetlawdoc

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5300-9574-6760
shout-out to Ares who used Greninja, one of the very few players i fought with with virtually no input lag.
add me up if you see this haha I used Mega Man during our fight

Last edited:
Top Bottom