• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Zachary Cervone

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirVown
3DS FC
4957-3162-9402
Bl4st if you are out there I am the Pikachu main who would take the soul of anyone you used as Pikachu but Yoshi I would like some more rounds so I can finally defeat Yoshi XD

Treehugger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3883-6020-2201
I'm not sure, but this might have been me. Made a couple people "f this!" and jump off the stage yesterday...
Yeah, I was "Loon" and could barely touch you/him with Villager. It was such a close game. Intelligently evasive players have always been a challenge for me. Whoever that was, they knew their matchups and tier position well.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, I was "Loon" and could barely touch you/him with Villager. It was such a close game. Intelligently evasive players have always been a challenge for me. Whoever that was, they knew their matchups and tier position well.
Sounds familiar, but do you remember the lucario color? I exclusively use purple, so if it was, I think you found your culprit

Treehugger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3883-6020-2201
Sounds familiar, but do you remember the lucario color? I exclusively use purple, so if it was, I think you found your culprit
Maaaaybe. My memory is fuzzy to begin with, no replays were saved, AND I was little drunk during those fights so that might explain it better. :psycho:

tmonty17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-0649-1581
I change characters every game. As I recall a lot of our matches went to stalemate. I think there was a Mario and a Pikachu game that did so, I don't remember who else I played. I'm Ty on 3ds.
Ah yes I remember playing you. We had a lot of long matches and you kept on getting the best of me in sudden death! Haha. Good matches though for sure.

Starman15

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobotTurtle5000
3DS FC
3136-7638-2428
Switch FC
SW-2901-3121-3539
I played with some Japanese girl named "もかつピいや" or something like that. I doubt I'll ever meet her again, but she was one of the funnest people I've ever played against.

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
Just had some awesome battles against a player named Momoshi(the rest of the name is cut off) you have an amazing Marth and Link and you rekt me most of the time, but i'm happy i managed to beat you a few times c:
If you're out there, GG!
:D

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Just played some sweet matches with someone named Luffy. Played a Mac as his main, but switched to a few others to try them out after we traded a game each with mains. You were good for my first matches of the day, got my hands nice and warm. GGs

Treehugger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3883-6020-2201
Muff, your pink-haired Lucina is impressive. Urrrrrg, Wario's grab release is still a problem in this game.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
That feel when you enter this thread thinking someone made a post hoping to find you.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
okay. I just had a match with 2 second button lag. That was unbelievable. I always laughed when others complained about lag but experiencing it firsthand is just baffling. We didn't disconnect or had any lag pauses/hiccups. It was literally a game where you had to try to out read what your opponent was doing. I had no choice but to leave midmatch. Caused me to get my first ban ever :(

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Just got back from a local cafe, and I played a pretty sweet game against a dude named knear. He was Kirby and I was Villager, and we ended up playing a game of Smash Potato!

D

Deleted member 269706

MrGreen, whoever you are, you are a noble player, and I appreciate you. *Salute*
(I was JTA)

Last edited by a moderator:

KowKow

Smash Rookie
Played against a Fox as Diddy for a good 10 matches at least, we never switched characters and the games were always incredibly close. Name was DEFACEf... Fun stuff...

Had to go, was playing League of Legends with some friends.

BBC7

Smash Ace
I know this is against the rules, but I found an awful player that made me angry tonight. A Wario player by the name of Sonic. He wasn't a good player, but he sure was awesome and lagging, stalling until Sudden Death, and lagging some more so that he can win the Sudden Death.

Wherever you are, whoever you are, please quit the game.

EDIT: Made the post less colorful. I have a very bad temper and probably shouldn't take it out here.

Last edited:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
I know this is against the rules, but I found a ****ing awful player that pissed the **** out of me tonight. A Wario player by the name of Sonic. He wasn't a good player, but he sure was awesome and lagging, stalling until Sudden Death, and lagging some more so that he can win the Sudden Death.

EDIT: Various terrible things
Inb4 the infraction from a mod

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
Inb4 the infraction from a mod
I just really felt the need to express my anger somehow, that fight made me legitimately angry. I'm usually a tame guy, but I get extremely angry once something doesn't sit right with me. I think there should be a thread like this meant for shaming cheap players(not bad players), although that probably won't happen any time soon. It wouldn't be kind.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know how you feel, bro, but don't get banned for losing it at someone like them. They're not worth it.

BBC7

Smash Ace
I know how you feel, bro, but don't get banned for losing it at someone like them. They're not worth it.
I think that quote will get me into trouble if it's not edited to say what it currently says. Although, considering those were my original words, I think I should just man up and take any ban that comes my way as a punishment for my rudeness.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
I think that quote will get me into trouble if it's not edited to say what it currently says. Although, considering those were my original words, I think I should just man up and take any ban that comes my way as a punishment for my rudeness.
I hit the edit for you because i'm definitely not looking to get any smashers banned if it came to that. Got your back jack. Probably would have just been a warning point on you anyways.

But yeah, I've been pissed too, but just turn the game off for a bit and cool down.

Smitus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Secret-Stork
3DS FC
4914-4481-5695
Played about 5 matches with this Pit player by the name of Lanyard Friday morning. Most intense matches ic ever had. I used DK and Dark Pit. Hope to fight you agin someday. :D
Also, if any of you faced a red Ganondorf by the name of "Noah", that was a friend of mine borrowing my 3DS. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hai! ^-^ Well, I've decided to share my info here so HERE IT GOES: I usually use Fire/Neutral Peach, and I'll also use Purple Rosalina, Nurse Hat Jigglypuff And Tharja Lucina (my avi should have made this obvious xD). My name is "Dannnny..." I hope to find some of you! ^-^

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Shout out to ShadowX.. for a fun Lucario mirror match. Unfortunately my 3DS was low on battery but that was a good few matches!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Shoutout to Ninux (I think... it was close to Linux, which is what made the name memorable... but it wasn't Linux) for some great :4rob: v :4megaman: play. First few games were very touch and go, as it seemed neither of us had experience with the matchup, but once we settled in, we had some hard fought battles. Your ROB was very tough to punish and very clever with the lasers & gyro. Learned a lot and really enjoyed that hour and a half of matches. Would love me some more of that ROB, so if you see this, hit me up.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
Shoutout to Cryo (C Falcon) and MAD from FL. Those were some seriously fun matches, guys. Hopefully you get to see this and we can exchange codes ^^

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Hey there Lorenc thanks for the great matches although I suck since it was late at night and all.

You played Charizard, Ganon, Ike , really good with heavyweights.

I played Alph, Ness, Villager, and Jigglypuff. I felt really satisfied with my gimps on Villager and Jiggs. I just don't know why I keep getting pulled in to your smash attacks and that usual Ganon grab dash thingy > dtlilt.

Zoljinx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zoljinx
3DS FC
5343-8245-7441
I just fought a Link by the name of "Alan" in For Glory... you made me so mad up until i decided "if you can't beat em, join em." and chose Toon Link just to even out the playing field. and what resulted was a lot of fun matches. i would love to battle you again sometime in the future. :D

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I played a really nice Robin who went by the name of ciba or cima, something like that. Anyways he/she had some really nice spacing and I wish to play you again. I honestly hate it when I get two stocked in the first match and the opponent leaves. At least give me a chance to work on the matchup.

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Thanks to "Marshall" for 5 really fun and intense battles!
He played a really good Luigi, Pit and Wii Fit Trainer, while I mostly stuck to Roy Koopa. Best regards to you!

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Played against some Mega Man player named DaViet with Mr Game And Watch. Pretty fun matches. The Mega Man knew what he was doing for the most part, though he kept filling up my bucket for me. How generous.

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
i have fought againts many players and i have even started uploading videos, so im hoping anyone here notices my name ( Dyz ) since its the same here, so if you have fought my Yoshi, Greninja, Duck Hunt, Little Mac or Megaman

Good Games! and hopefuly we can fight again

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I just played some excellent games against an excellent Greninja player named... Kel, I think it was, from Oregon. He also used Ness a few times. We faced off mostly as Greninja vs. Game & Watch, where I won the first few but Kel started to beat me as he began to figure out my game plan. I'd love to fight you again; my heart was pounding throughout the skirmishes.

Greninja's mobility is sickening.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Hai! ^-^ Well, I've decided to share my info here so HERE IT GOES: I usually use Fire/Neutral Peach, and I'll also use Purple Rosalina, Nurse Hat Jigglypuff And Tharja Lucina (my avi should have made this obvious xD). My name is "Dannnny..." I hope to find some of you! ^-^
Woah, I remember when you first joined. 2.000 posts now? Dang. Glad you stuck around, amigo.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Lord Ku...best Bowser ever. Considering how long we played, you enjoyed fighting my Megaman and Mario just as much. I haven't met anyone who can go 50/50 against both those characters with just a single character before you. Really amazing use of his kit. You put every single move to good use.

Outlawstarx

Smash Cadet
Fought someone named Walter who was really good with Falcon. Awesome battles I had ness, My name is Patrick online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom