• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to see how I play?

Best101

Smash Ace
I've found an old match from last Janaurary of me playing SSBM. When I left this place in mid November I took everyone's advice and started practicing up my skills.

I don't do any pillaring, and I haven't put WD into my game yet. I'm much better now.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
... why are you still here?

Edit: Fake. If you really were that good, and your location just happens to be in ATL, then Wes or Bobby would have mentioned something by now. And besides thats a CPU, that doesnt count worth crap. Come to a tournament, MM me, 10$. My Fox vrs. your Falco rofl.

Best101

Smash Ace
... why are you still here?

Edit: Fake. If you really were that good, and your location just happens to be in ATL, then Wes or Bobby would have mentioned something by now. And besides thats a CPU, that doesnt count worth crap. Come to a tournament, MM me, 10$. My Fox vrs. your Falco rofl.
I couldn't upload any vids and I couldn't go to a tourny how were they supposed to know I was good? I tried to say that I had decent tech skill.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dude Wes and Bobby don't live all that far from you, in fact most of competitive GA are probably barely 20 minutes from you max. Tourny or not, the least you could do is get a hold of them and see if they'll play.

Laijin

Smash Hero
if you live in Atlanta, then i'll come over to your house personally and money match you. $20? Your falco vs. my Young Link?
You'd totally have the advantage since Falco > Young Link in the tier list.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Tell you waht Best101 Wes is having a tourny in Feb, and i would more than love to play you there, but it seems that you can never go a tourny cause lack of a ride.
SOOOOO im going to personaly pick you up my self for this so you can show the world that your teh best lol.
no johns best101 you have a ride for Falconpunchtion.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh man and since Alpha is going to pick him up that means I'll be in the car as well. Hell we can get the MM on right then and there, it would only take me 10 minutes at the very most.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You should do what I do and take a DVD player and a cube in the car and play. Makes the best trips ever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You should do what I do and take a DVD player and a cube in the car and play. Makes the best trips ever.
>_> But then he couldn't duck out of going to the tournament after Gerbil handles his ***...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
And about your tech skill kid: If you wanted to base this off pure techs, I'd by far anihilate you in that area... your Falco is, well..., average. If that's even your Falco lol. All the Falcos I know can pull that too... and again... it's a CPU...

*is waiting for X2X to tell me Best101 has replied to his PM*

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I do not recommend going to try and pick him up.

If this is all one big joke, it could end up to be a wasted trip if he is nowhere to be found.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This is why we get his addy, look it up through a phone service, call the place, and be like "***** WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!" And thus we are good to go. As long as we hear egotistical comments about a godly Falco in the background, we'll know we have the right place. XD

Best101

Smash Ace
What's with all this talk of picking me up. I can get my cousin or one of my friends to take me there, or even my parents. Plus this video was way back I got much more tech skill now, the only thing I lack is the mindgames.

Best101

Smash Ace
Quit talking about what characters yall use to get me MM you (that means I will be taking no money matches). I know all about the tiers, when they come into play, and all about the pro game. Just because I use a higher tier character doesn't garuntee that I will win, I know that.

Laijin

Smash Hero
But dude. Its Young Link. He is'nt even that great of a character. And its me playing him. Im not even on the power rankings list. I have never beaten OSM and I never go to tournaments. So obviously if you are as good as you say you are, you should be able to 4 stock me easily(like everyone else does >__>).
So why not money match me?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
MM me then. I can get half of GA to say I suck. I play Fox, one step above your tier choice. In fact, Fox/Falco is virtually even.

And the reason why WE would come get you is so you have no johns about not showing up.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
that funny thing is he doesnt have to MM anyone to prove how Good/extremly ****ty he is. just show up to FalconPunchtion and enter in the tourney. if you place higher than last place everyone will be incredibly suprised

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
that funny thing is he doesnt have to MM anyone to prove how Good/extremly ****ty he is. just show up to FalconPunchtion and enter in the tourney. if you place higher than last place everyone will be incredibly suprised
I dunno... I hear that "Bye" dude is pretty bad. That would be the matchup to look out for. "Best101 vs. Bye"...

Best101

Smash Ace
MM me then. I can get half of GA to say I suck. I play Fox, one step above your tier choice. In fact, Fox/Falco is virtually even.

And the reason why WE would come get you is so you have no johns about not showing up.
No money matches, but I accept the challenge.

Dude. You can't just say your so much better than everyone else, but then reject every challenge you receive. Especially when no one has seen you play.
I'm not rejecting the challenge, I'll still play you, but it just won't be a money match. Plus that's me in the video in the first post of this thread.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
-_- I still want it for money but meh whatever, a friendly will do. Or rather I'll just have Wes set me up against you in brackets/pools. *evil laugh*

Best101

Smash Ace
So do any of you have any videos of yourselfs playing? You got to see how I play, now I want to see how you play, and think I've only seen one person play in this thread.

Laijin

Smash Hero
No money matches, but I accept the challenge.

I'm not rejecting the challenge, I'll still play you, but it just won't be a money match. Plus that's me in the video in the first post of this thread.
Agh. How could I be so stupid for challenging this guy to a MM. x__x
Thats like..the best Falco I have ever seen. That Falco can totally 4 stock Wes easily...and even destroy Mike G.
Gerbil, your out of your mind dude. I mean..you Fox is awesome and all..but check out this guy's Falco. I mean..that was a video from a YEAR ago and its THAT good. Just imagine him now..scary..I know. This guy's Falco is so badass, he is clearly the best player in GA. I mean, he is so badass he does'nt even have to go to tournaments to show off his awesomeness. Every single one of his posts are just shining with awesomeness.
Seriously Gerbil...think about what your doing.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I thought about it. But you know what? I think it's time to take down that number 1 player in GA. Looks like I'ma have to push the *** Wooping button....

*Steals and uses Alpha's Black*

See? Auto win.

*runs*

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So do any of you have any videos of yourselfs playing? You got to see how I play, now I want to see how you play, and think I've only seen one person play in this thread.
My video of my getting defeated by Chad's Pikachu should be up in a little while.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
daym. every one hates this dude....

best101, im not going to act like a tottal bad azz and money match you, im just going to say that you should come to falconpunchion, and just play people,learn some stuff, and maby even beat a few folks.

You guys are forgeting that this community is not all about MMing "n00bs"
and instead of making threats you should just be nicer about it, and exept him into the smash community.

no matter how hard you guys will try to look badazz about MMing a nub, remeber that this is a video game, and, unless your bobby wes, or mike g, you cant make your self look badazz through a video game.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You guys are forgeting that this community is not all about MMing "n00bs"
and instead of making threats you should just be nicer about it, and accepthim into the smash community.
fixed.
and tell that to Lance. He challenged some random cocky n00b to a $200 MM, which he accepted. Dont know if they have or will do it though.

no matter how hard you guys will try to look badazz about MMing a nub, remeber that this is a video game, and, unless your bobby wes, or mike g, or Darkrain you cant make your self look badazz through a video game.
had to add that too >_>

GAwes

Hidden Boss
haha, i think he meant in GA. honestly, i don't really want to money match him, i don't really care about the money. Its just the fact that he's been posting for years and at several points claimed himself to personally be better than me, and of most than GA. yet he has made no actual attempt to prove any of this, and i must say that i get fed up with people that can't back up what they say. . .

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^Agreed. I don't want to make myself out to be a total *** wipe, as so many of you know I am not. But this is like... the hundredth time I've had to sit here and wonder why he (Best101) insists on being so good, but refuses to show up to a tournament. The MM thing was just me calling him out was all. No badassness meant to be shown, because I am far from it.

Top Bottom