• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to see how I play?

Best101

Smash Ace
I can't be modest, I just have to brag and boast about everything, and even if I do lose to every one on here, I'm still going to brag like I'm the best. It's just the way I am. Btw I don't mind all this flaming (if that's what you call it), it doesn't bother me at all now.

Anyway about them videos?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I can't be modest, I just have to brag and boast about everything, and even if I do lose to every one on here, I'm still going to brag like I'm the best. It's just the way I am. Btw I don't mind all this flaming (if that's what you call it), it doesn't bother me at all now.

Videos do not do justice. I bet I look mediocre in videos. It's all about the setting and the pressure I put on. Strange play.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I can't be modest, I just have to brag and boast about everything, and even if I do lose to every one on here, I'm still going to brag like I'm the best. It's just the way I am.
So you're an idiot? That's pretty much what I got from that.

GAwes

Hidden Boss

i have to say, i honestly, swear to god, respect that a lot. see you soon bro

chaddd

Smash Lord
8 BILLION DOLLAR MONEY MATCH FOR THE WIN!

Come on. I'll use Pichu.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
LMAO!!! Best 101 your that guy thats always making threads about how good you are. I have to say I'm a huge fan of your dumba$$ ******** threads. There all very funny, this ones probably the funniest though. I mean recording yourself fighting a CPU, thats pure genius. You are the King..... of morons.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hey Best101...
How about money match crew battling South Carolina...
it's you against like 4 of us
since you're so much better than Mike G who beat ALL of us with one Peach, you should have no problems with that Falco of yours

my grandma will go first
GG

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, time to call the dogs off a bit. Cmon....let's cut the hostility and let's just play the guy. It just seems to me that he's a prideful person trying to make his mark on Georgia just like me. Yes, I admit i'm not the best either but I want to be one of the best in GA and will most definately become awesome after playing /w wes, bobby, and the rest of GA. This game to me is more about making friends but I also like to do the best that I can in all things that I do. Best101 and I aren't that far from the same....it's just that he seems to have a bigger mouth than i do. (No offense Best101) Hey Best101....wanna come to my place and play some matches?

Best101

Smash Ace
Hey Best101...
How about money match crew battling South Carolina...
it's you against like 4 of us
since you're so much better than Mike G who beat ALL of us with one Peach, you should have no problems with that Falco of yours

my grandma will go first
GG
You're grandma is in the crew? I think I'll past lol.

I just want to come to the tournament everyone is talking about just to have fun, and to see how far I'll go in this thing. I will be taking no money matches, don't make me quote it into my sig.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Best101 I encourage you to come to Falconpunchtion. You would be suprised on how many people would be supportive of you if you actually showed up. Yeah, it may be true that some of your posts on SWF haven't been the smartest, and that alot of people don't agree on your seemingly egotistical views, but going to this tournament is your first trip to recovery. Once you get through this stage * it will be rough*, you can start making amends, and even become a valuable member of the SSBM community in GA. I don't think anyone would have a problem taking you in as a SSBM player if you fixed yourself up and got mad good =).

Laijin

Smash Hero
Best101 I encourage you to come to Falconpunchtion. You would be suprised on how many people would be supportive of you if you actually showed up. Yeah, it may be true that some of your posts on SWF haven't been the smartest, and that alot of people don't agree on your seemingly egotistical views, but going to this tournament is your first trip to recovery. Once you get through this stage * it will be rough*, you can start making amends, and even become a valuable member of the SSBM community in GA. I don't think anyone would have a problem taking you in as a SSBM player if you fixed yourself up and got mad good =).
Ya..like how I improved..
heheh..
nobody remembers that. ^^;;

Better left that way.

Anyways..
HolyMarth, your going Falconpunchtion?
What a surprise! I hav'nt played you in forever.

Best101

Smash Ace
I'll try to go to Falconpunch (if that's the name), but it's so early in the morning. I wake up at 12:00 noon, I'll try and see if I can make it there. I just really want to see how good all you people say you are. While I'm waiting on the tournament day I'll just train my technical skill even more since I can't really train against good human players (I can' really train with my bro because I 10 stock him. So I don't see the point in playing him)

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to go to Falconpunch (if that's the name), but it's so early in the morning. I wake up at 12:00 noon, I'll try and see if I can make it there. I just really want to see how good all you people say you are. While I'm waiting on the tournament day I'll just train my technical skill even more since I can't really train against good human players (I can' really train with my bro because I 10 stock him. So I don't see the point in playing him)
I'll play you man

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Best101, if anything, the tournament will help you develop mindgames. If your technical skill is developing, then that's a good thing. Really good, actually. Even though it's going to help you, it's the mindgames that are going to make you go , " Wha wha wha? How did THAT work? = /". But if you get the Experiance, you'll see that same mind game later and be like, " Haha, oh, THIS strategy again; No problem!".

I PROMISE you that going to that tournament will be the smartest move in SSBM that you will ever make in your video game career. You will see the metagame. You will see skill. You will make friends. And probably the most important of all, you'll get pwned. No, I'm not being mean; you have to understand, the only person at a tournament who doesn't get pwned is the guy who gets 1st place. Think about that for a moment. Now, nobody likes losing, yet everyone goes to a tournament. Using this logic, you can state that only one person should ever go to a tournament. Is this right? NO!! lol, Of COURSE it's not! =). People who become really good at SSBM don't see being owned as a downfall; rather, they see it as a benefit. Think about it; Why does being good at something feel so good? Why, because of all the trouble you went through to get it; you had to WORK for it. This also shows that being owned isn't really THAT big of a worry; just go there, try your best, make friends, have fun, and play smash. =)

The conclusion? Go to Falconpunchtion. If you place, congradulations. If you don't, it's allright man. Because knowing you, you'll want to get better and try harder next time, right? Just keep working at it.

By the way, i congradulate you for becoming the most famous "noob" in GA; You're practically known all over! lol =).

~HolyMarth007~

PS Lajin, I'm not going to Falconpunchtion; I wish, lol.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
OMG dude, Handorin, if I got a ride to InnsomniaV... that would make me the happiest Carolinian alive. I would give away my BIRTHDAY to go to Innsomnia V <3.

Ty for the shoutout Gerbil; I miss playing you. =(

Top Bottom