• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to do the matchup discussion?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Well our old matchup discussion is at a loss due to Mr. Drunk unable to do it so we need someone who can make a new one and continue the matchup discussion. We won't get any where unless we do something about it. We also need someone, who is dedicated, alot of time on their hands, and has some decent knowledge to keep the dam thing alive.

So anyone up for it?

EDIT: Ignore the crap above I said. SparkEd has made one and we all hope to contriubute to it and keep it alive as much as possible.

PrinceMarthX

Smash Journeyman
Instead of making this thread, you should've made one for continuing the match up discussion. Because the answer is obvious. It's you.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure it can be a collaborative effort between Hippie and me.

We both check the boards frequently. <<

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So we talk about his advatages and disadvantages here?

(No details, just some)

Big/small advantages: Wario, Sonic

Big disadvantage: Meta Knight :/.

Of course there's alot more, but those are pretty much the biggest ones, which could have more details.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ok, I cannot beat Abe.

Abe is the best Wario in Fl, an it seems since 3 months ago i beat him in a tourney, in 4 other tourney sets he has bested me.

An i wont switch to D3 cuz thats against my Weegee pride, Abe is such a good player.

And, out of all the characters, Wario scares me the most. Idk if its his **** laugh, but I know its his **** melee jigs movement in the air. Im afraid to upB, an thats the way I fight. I cant help it, warios make me nervous. Im not nervous anymore, unless im facing warios. Abe isnt much help, since hes very good. I hate losing by --- that much, so close are our matches, yet, he comes out the victor.

I want to face him next time, next time ill be pissed an angry an going ape **** soo i wont be scared, which is my downfall when I face Abe, an his cotton candy wario...(god I hate that color xD )

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
...Right, so I'll start the new thread. <.<

Lemme just extract some aspects here and there and I'll see what I can do

Top Bottom