• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to carpool with Ally to OOS tournaments?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ally is really tight on money right now and would really benefit by carpooling OOS with other people. He has to pay like ~120-240 dollars to go OOS because he travels alone using public transportation. If he could get a carpool with several people then you could all split the cost of gas as well as have a much more convenient ride and all travel OOS with him. Not only this, but rare occasions you guys do go OOS would make attendance at those tourneys bigger because more people would want to come to play Ally + canadians.

SOMEONE must live in some location that can be useful to him and pick him up along the way so he's not charged such ridiculous prices to travel OOS. The main tourneys he wants to go to are things such as Gauntlet in NY, some NJ tourneys, and MI tourneys.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dont mean to sound like a **** but..

m2k dont talk about travelling oos when you flop on all our tourneys >.>

Ally as of right now i think some ppl in gta are planning on going to winterfest/pound4..ur comin to those right?come with ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
M2K, in my canada?

):<

Just kidding. Its neat seeing big american names in the canada forums =P

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I'm getting a car in the next 1 or 2 months, I'd only need to get a passport and it would become a possibility. Always wanted to go OoS anyways XD. So yeah, I could become a possibility soon. When are those tourneys you mentionned m2k?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm getting a car in the next 1 or 2 months, I'd only need to get a passport and it would become a possibility. Always wanted to go OoS anyways XD. So yeah, I could become a possibility soon. When are those tourneys you mentionned m2k?
Euh, je peux t'informer à propos des tourneys, c'est juste stupide de payer 150-250$ pour un weekend a chaque semaine, pourrait lutiliser pour autre chose + sa me derange pas de payer genre 60$ de gas, c'est déja beaucoup mieux que 150+ =.=! et merci si c'est possible ou pas.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I brought this up ages ago, why create another thread...?

And m2k dosn't even come to oos tournies, as joe said, he shouldn't be posting here that here.

Sorry hate on my statement if you want, but you all know its true.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I brought this up ages ago, why create another thread...?

And m2k dosn't even come to oos tournies, as joe said, he shouldn't be posting here that here.

Sorry hate on my statement if you want, but you all know its true.
Actually, he does go to OOS tourneys. Out of state. He went to california and many other states.

He doesnt go to Out of Country tourneys though >.<

Nobody cares about how Canada feels : (

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Actually, he does go to OOS tourneys. Out of state. He went to california and many other states.

He doesnt go to Out of Country tourneys though >.<

Nobody cares about how Canada feels : (
Pretty sure they dont come here cause of people like you, who wants to end up being a snowcone and sold to the ******(Inuit) people in the north never to be seen again? No one does.

Top Bottom