• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants Jiggy back?

Ice Puff

Smash Cadet
Jiggy was one of my main characters in Melee (with Ice Climbers and others) but I haven't seen a single thread saying she should come back.

Am I the only one who wants her for Brawl?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Jiggy was one of my main characters in Melee (with Ice Climbers and others) but I haven't seen a single thread saying she should come back.

Am I the only one who wants her for Brawl?
I think that everyone who posts in this thread ABSOLUTELY doesn't want see Jigglypuff in Brawl.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
this thread is dumb. no1 is asking her to be back in brawl because she is one of the original 12 and she is almost guaranteed to be in brawl.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff will be in it.. shes like a original character....

O for some reason i know there gonna do something to here rest ={
I just sadly know it..

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff will be in it.. shes like a original character....

O for some reason i know there gonna do something to here rest ={
I just sadly know it..
I fear you may be right. I'm betting they will cut the knock back pretty harshly, but make it easier to rest, which would be stupid. It's gonna be bad enough that there will be unflichable characters like Ike who might take the rest during an unflichable and then proceed to free kill.

I think Jiggly is gonna be nerf:(

Jesus Freak Nor

Smash Cadet
Ya, Jigglypuff will be in because she is one of the original 12 as has been said. Jigglypuff is my main, so of course I want it back.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I fear you may be right. I'm betting they will cut the knock back pretty harshly, but make it easier to rest, which would be stupid. It's gonna be bad enough that there will be unflichable characters like Ike who might take the rest during an unflichable and then proceed to free kill.

I think Jiggly is gonna be nerf:(
Jiggly aint getting the nerf. With all the facts, I think shes gonna be top tier matreial!

Massive DI, people don't die till higher damages, so thats good for puff. Of course, that dosn't change the fact that jiggly can still gimp people into the abyss while they can't do that to puff.

Footstool Jump - Its been found out that you can't meteor cancel this move, you don't lose your jumps, and it spikes harder depending on the damage. Its perfect for Puff.

No Wavedashing or L Canceling - If there was anybody who used wavedashing the least one of them would be Jigglypuff cause she is in the air. And w/o wavedashing its harder to edgegaurd puff and harder to avoid her WOP. How could she not be high tier?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
rofl leave him alone hes like 12, but how are you sure wop is even in the game alex? alot can change, but i think she will still be good.
Even without WoP if Jiggly has a high priority move that can be spaced I'll spam it. Or just one that reaches insanely far.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
rofl leave him alone hes like 12, but how are you sure wop is even in the game alex? alot can change, but i think she will still be good.
Btw I'm 15. And Volrec is just some annoying 13 year old that didn't like how I played SSB.

You are right anything could change tho, but I'm pretty sure that Nintendo always has someting good for each character. If her recovery and WOP stay the same then I think she will be good in this game.

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
jiggs is gonna be in no doubt.i think that they are only taking out diddo characters or characters that werent popular in general (dr. mario, pichu, marth, falco) jiggs doesnt have a character like her in smash and i guess what im trying to say is that she is just ****

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
well marth is like roy, and they put ike in already and marth is a lot like ike.so theyre either gonna put roy in brawl and take out marth, or leave them both out.but thats my opinion.and isnt this thread supposed to be about jiggs?

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff has to be in because there is no other character awesome enough to sleep people to death.;) Seriously though, Jiggly is perfect the way she is (save for the lag on her dair) and changing practically anything about her, especially the rest move, would be as devastating as it would be sacrilegious in nature.

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff has to be in because there is no other character awesome enough to sleep people to death.;) Seriously though, Jiggly is perfect the way she is (save for the lag on her dair) and changing practically anything about her, especially the rest move, would be as devastating as it would be sacrilegious in nature.
agreed.the only thing they should change about jiggs, is maybe a bigger hit box on her down B lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jiggs is a such a cheap *****, I rather not see her in brawl. :O

Takumaru

Smash Lord
If they don't put her in brawl they better give ivysaur or squirtle rest... And give one of them an unexplained 5 jumps and an attack with great range a piroity that can easily be spammed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, saying you can beat me before the game is even out? That's some great logic right there.

Top Bottom