• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wanted more Sonic characters?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
well, it's the first game with 3rd party. Of course, I woulda love to see Knuckles in it, but knowing Nintendo, they'd probably make him suck. In theory, Knuckles should be badass.

phosphorus

Smash Cadet
From Sega, I was hoping to see NiGHTS (Miyamoto wishes he could make a game like that. He said so). I also kind of wish there was a "Sonic & Tails" Option, where Tails follows you around IC style, and is used for your recovery, like Snakes cypher. Knuckles would either be overpowered, or way off. No middle ground, he's like Mecha Death Ivan Drago combined with Meta Knight.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Maybe, but Tails is known for killing people in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

I could definitely predict Knuckles... overpowered garbage, kinda like Ganondorf, but with a glide.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
From Sega, I was hoping to see NiGHTS (Miyamoto wishes he could make a game like that. He said so). I also kind of wish there was a "Sonic & Tails" Option, where Tails follows you around IC style, and is used for your recovery, like Snakes cypher. Knuckles would either be overpowered, or way off. No middle ground, he's like Mecha Death Ivan Drago combined with Meta Knight.
i like the sound of those tails ideas. really nifty.

punked_25

Smash Cadet
I like what they did with the Star Fox, and Kirby characters.

The "Good Guy"
The "Bad Guy"
And the guy kinda in between that just sorta hangs out.

I would think each party should have atleast three characters with that set up. I think that would be cool. But that's asking a lot.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I like what they did with the Star Fox, and Kirby characters.

The "Good Guy"
The "Bad Guy"
And the guy kinda in between that just sorta hangs out.

I would think each party should have atleast three characters with that set up. I think that would be cool. But that's asking a lot.
Actually, Both MetaKnight and DDD are commonly thought of to be the 'bad guys' but in reality, they both Help Kirby.

MetaKnight is supposedly 'testing' Kirby.

DDD is just an anti hero, kind of Like Knuckles.

punked_25

Smash Cadet
Actually, Both MetaKnight and DDD are commonly thought of to be the 'bad guys' but in reality, they both Help Kirby.

MetaKnight is supposedly 'testing' Kirby.

DDD is just an anti hero, kind of Like Knuckles.
Thank you for the correction.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, at this point in the story line, both falco and wolf fit the description of anti hero, since they both help fox now in his games

on topic

i would have loved to have had knuckles in the game

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I personally prefer shadow over knuckles but either one would've been cool to have as well.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I don't see shadow being a character before tails, knuckles, hell, even metal,
Tails is probably more likely of a character possibility than the other three though.

The only true villains I've seen in sonic's games are metal, biohazard, and the AI from sonic shuffle
And all three would either be boss material, clone material, or extremely broken...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I personally would've loved to have had Tails in the game D: He is the only character there is that I would ever main over Ice Climbers. Sonic is ok, but I prefer Tails.

Duh!

Smash Rookie
So may Sonic character's to choose from. I would personally like to see Metal Sonic in the game. Just to be one of those villains. Plus I think he would have rather interesting attacks.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
seriously, only sonic, tails, and knuckles are worthy of even being in brawl in my eyes. all the rest are just baggage (cept eggman, hes classic).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom