• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who the Funk are you?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This thread is for all the acid jazz, electro-funk, raw funk heads out there. Brand New Heavies? Jamiroquai? The Reddings? The Fatback Band? Chromeo?

If you like those thick basslines and the mellow rhythm section grooves, then get at me. I've been really diggin' the old school these past couple of months.

Tell me what bands you like in the genre or anything else that comes to mind, old or new...it doesn't matter. : D

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Parliament/Funkadelic will probably always be my fav. Bootsy Collins and Eddie Hazel 4 life.

Maggot Brain is required listening for anyone trying to get into Funk. The title track is the most soulful, heartmelting guitar solo ever.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

Gaara♥

Smash Master
amongst all the trance, dance, techno, rave, ambient, and japanese music i have on my ipod, i also have the full(i think) EWF discography

Top Bottom