• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who sucks more? Kirby or Wario?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario is like 55:45 against Kirby. He is plain dumb with Bair lol.

Wario kills easier and a bit sooner (Fsmash for Kirby only kills sooner if it hits with the strong part, and Waft and clap are stronger anyways.) Kirby can just play it safe with Bair. It's really a boring match IMO, I hate doing it now and I will actually switch to a different character to get an advantage. Wario doesn't have too much over Kirby.

BMX

Smash Lord
its pretty even like every 1 says both have strong killing moves, good ariels, and ground game. its a fight!

3GOD

Smash Ace
Wario is like 55:45 against Kirby. He is plain dumb with Bair lol.

Wario kills easier and a bit sooner (Fsmash for Kirby only kills sooner if it hits with the strong part, and Waft and clap are stronger anyways.) Kirby can just play it safe with Bair. It's really a boring match IMO, I hate doing it now and I will actually switch to a different character to get an advantage. Wario doesn't have too much over Kirby.
I also hate this match...Kirby camping Bairs is super boring, and I get impatient and get owned. Who do you switch to to make it tolerable? I think I need someone with a good projectile game maybe.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I see a Kirby, I go to Snake to avoid the hassle. Let's see them camp bairs when there's **** exploding all around them and I can uptilt them to death at 70 :D

Top Bottom