• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is...

Renth

Smash Hero
I never want to see this topic again.

But I mean overall...who has the most experience/best tournament records...
all of the current top ganon players. (top as in everyone looks at them worthy enough to be referred to as such) All have very good tournament records. I myself have made over 1,000 I believe Kage has also made that amount, Linguini came out of no where and is still constantly impressing us all, Chaddd did a lot of great things through his career including placing well in a lot of tournaments with a lot of people in them, Magus420 though nobody knows his tournament records he's really insightful and fun to watch. I don't know NoobKings tournament placings and such but from what i understand he is also very good.

After all the debate on the subject and all the hate. We just leave it at we all accept we are talented and deserve to be recognized for our talents. No one cares about being the BEST ganon anymore because frankly there isn't one.

Linguini is amazing vs. falco.
Chaddd was amazing vs. fox.
and so on and so fourth i can go on this list forever.

The point is, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. We all support each other and help with little things. Like when Chaddd was at my house we both were giving tips back and fourth a lot.

RockCrock is also a very good ganon, but he's not as well known as the above mentioned players. Mostly because i've never seen him even post in the ganon forums before hahaha.

Edit:

@ Clueless BTD, King Gerudo, St. Patrick and Devy: I know you're all very decent ganons but i've never heard anything of your tournament rankings or how you've done in general. Please excuse me for neglecting your names.

May this topic die.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol, I wanted to make the brackets and show some ****, but oh well.. at least I won many of my important MMs.. like I 2-0 Drephen example.. =P

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
ty for mentioning me Renth. :] I actually dont care as much as I should or ever will about how i do in tournament. I may have a good day or a really bad one. The best i have done is 1st in teams and a biweekly and 7 at a tournament with some really good ranked ppl in norcal. This topic needs a Ganon fsmash.

BTW: Ganondorf is the best Ganondorf. any attempt and proving otherwise is a waste of time.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
I've seen CluelessBTD, and I like his Ganon. My opinion.

There is no best in Melee, that's a good aspect of it. Everyone shines in a quality.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
@Devy: I know you're all very decent ganons but i've never heard anything of your tournament rankings or how you've done in general. Please excuse me for neglecting your names.

May this topic die.
I've only played in WI, and all of you other ganons would dominate me, I suck, that's that.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Who ?

Thanks for stating your opinion.

as i've had this conversation a million times.

yeah he was good yay for him let's move on.
Your honestly my favorite Ganondorf main, Renth. I didn't mean to offend if I did.

lol. Have you played Tipman at all recently?
No. The reason i was saying that was because he pretty much found alot of Techniques and paved the way Ganon is used.
>.>
Once again, I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
Linguini would ACE bushman.. and i'd kill to play some you good ganon mains in a ditto.. pyrostormer ever come to the triangle?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Devi I thought you were smart enough to not make topics like these, and renth, you forgot joe bushman! just becuase he's a gamefaqs ***** doesn't mean he sucks! although, he's more fox now than ganon :( (and **** his fox too...)

Renth

Smash Hero
all of the current top ganon players. (top as in everyone looks at them worthy enough to be referred to as such) All have very good tournament records. I myself have made over 1,000 I believe Kage has also made that amount, Linguini came out of no where and is still constantly impressing us all, Chaddd did a lot of great things through his career including placing well in a lot of tournaments with a lot of people in them, Magus420 though nobody knows his tournament records he's really insightful and fun to watch. I don't know NoobKings tournament placings and such but from what i understand he is also very good.

After all the debate on the subject and all the hate. We just leave it at we all accept we are talented and deserve to be recognized for our talents. No one cares about being the BEST ganon anymore because frankly there isn't one.

Linguini is amazing vs. falco.
Chaddd was amazing vs. fox.
and so on and so fourth i can go on this list forever.

The point is, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. We all support each other and help with little things. Like when Chaddd was at my house we both were giving tips back and fourth a lot.

RockCrock is also a very good ganon, but he's not as well known as the above mentioned players. Mostly because i've never seen him even post in the ganon forums before hahaha.

Edit:

@ Clueless BTD, King Gerudo, St. Patrick and Devy: I know you're all very decent ganons but i've never heard anything of your tournament rankings or how you've done in general. Please excuse me for neglecting your names.

May this topic die.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Top Bottom